This is a transcript for Ash's Adventures of The Jungle Book 2.
- Ash Ketchum: [Upon returning to village, Ash noticed Mowgli feeling sad] What's the matter, Mowgli?
- Brock: Yeah. You, Shanti, and Ranjan are back in the village and you're safe from Shere Khan. We thought you'd be happy.
- Mowgli: It's not that guys. It's just this whole incident happened because I didn't fight my own battles or face my own fears. And even though Shere Khan is defeated for good, I only did all this because you guys helped me.
- Misty: So? Everybody has something that gives them an advantage.
- Brock: Yeah. Shere Khan has brute strength, razor sharp teeth and claws, and his inbred cruelty towards humans and animals. And you've got us. Friends who can rely on you, protect you, and support you in any other way.
- Ash Ketchum: That's right, Brock. And it's how you use your advantage that matters the most, Mowgli. And you used us and Baloo for good.
- Misty: And besides, Mowgli. You are a hero. You risked your life to save Shanti just as we risked our lives to save you. Because that's what friends are for.
- Mowgli: I love you, guys. [Mowgli hugs his friends]