Ash's Adventures of The Tigger Movie is the first Pokémon/Winnie the Pooh crossover film by Daniel Esposito. It will appear on Google Drive in the near future.
Ash and his friends (along with The 100 Acre Avatar League) have entered The Hundred Acre Wood where they are reunited with Winnie the Pooh and his friends and help Tigger find a family of his own.
- The 100 Acre Avatar League will guest star in this film.
- Like Yakko Warner's upcoming remake version of LionKingRulezAgain1's film Simba, Timon, and Pumbaa's Adventures of The Tigger Movie, this is an NTSC film with NTSC bits from the Pokémon films, The Jungle Book 1 and 2, Pinocchio, Mickey's Christmas Carol, Mickey's Magical Christmas: Snowed in at the House of Mouse, The Lion King films, The Emperor's New Groove, Kronk's New Groove, The Swan Princess films, and The Secret of NIMH 1 and 2.
- Both Pokémon: The Movie 2000 and The Tigger Movie were released in 2000.
- This film actually takes place before Simba, Timon, and Pumbaa's Adventures of Piglet's Big Movie, which explains The Vultures, Jiminy Cricket, Zazu, Kronk, Zhane, Korra, Mako, Bolin, Asami Sato, Jean-Bob, Speed, Puffin, and Jeremy the Crow seeing a picture of Pooh and the gang (which they were with) dressed up as Tigger's "relatives" in Piglet's book of memories.
- The Jungle Book, Pinocchio, The Lion King, The Emperor's New Groove, and The Tigger Movie were all made by Disney.
- Both The Jungle Book and The Tigger Movie featured songs composed by Richard Sherman and the late Robert B. Sherman.
- This film will be dedicated to John Fiedler (1925-2005), who voiced Piglet in the real film, Ken Sansom (1927-2012), who voiced Rabbit in the real film, John Hurt (1940-2017), who narrated the real film, and Robert B. Sherman (1925-2012), who partially composed the songs for The Jungle Book and the real film.