Ash Ketchum Meets Bambi is another Pokémon crossover film planned to be made by Daniel Esposito. It will appear on Google Drive as part of a double feature with Ash Ketchum Meets Bambi II in the near future.
Ash Ketchum, Pikachu, Misty, Togepi, and Brock (along with Scooby-Doo, Woody, Kermit, and their friends) meet a deer prince named Bambi and they help him learn about life, death, and survival all around the forest.
- Scooby-Doo, Shaggy Rogers, Fred Jones, Daphne Blake, Velma Dinkley, Scrappy-Doo, Woody, Buzz Lightyear, the Mutant Toys, Rex, Sarge, Hamm, Mr. Potato Head, Mrs. Potato Head, Slinky Dog, Jessie the Cowgirl, Bullseye, Bo Peep, Lenny, Wheezy, The Muppets (Kermit the Frog, Fozzie Bear, The Great Gonzo, Miss Piggy, Rowlf the Dog, Scooter, The Electric Mayhem, and Rizzo the Rat), Lumiere, Cogsworth, Mrs. Potts, Chip, Scuttle, and Jaq and Gus guest star in this film.
- Like Winnie the Pooh Meets Bambi, this is an NTSC film with NTSC bits from the Pokémon films, the Scooby-Doo films, the Toy Story films, The Muppets films, the Beauty and the Beast films, The Little Mermaid films, and the Cinderella films.
- Despite Man being the offscreen human villain of this film, Ash, Misty, Brock, Shaggy, Fred, Daphne, and Velma will be Bambi's only human friends, Woody, Buzz Lightyear, Sarge, Jessie, and Scooter do not count as humans since Woody and the gang are toys and Scooter is a Muppet, and Lumiere, Cogsworth, Mrs. Potts, and Chip are guest starring in their enchanted forms rather than their human forms (due to their enchanted forms having more action than their human forms).
- Yru17 originally planned to re-edit this film, but he retired from re-editing anymore crossovers, so Daniel Esposito will make this film instead.
- Bambi was first released on DVD in 2005, the same year that Pokémon: Destiny Deoxys was released straight to video and Aloha, Scooby-Doo! and Scooby-Doo! in Where's my Mummy was directly straight to DVD and Video.
- Toy Story, some of The Muppets films, Beauty and the Beast, The Little Mermaid, Cinderella, and Bambi were all made by Disney.
- The film takes place before Pooh's Adventures of Dante's Peak.