Bloom's Adventures of The Black Cauldron is another upcoming Winx Club/Disney crossover film planned to be made by RatiganRules. It is unknown when the film will be made.
On the small farm of Caer Dallben, Taran (Grant Bardsley), whom Bloom, Stella, Flora, Musa, Tecna, Layla, Lumiere, Cogsworth, Mrs. Potts, and Chip meet, is an Assistant Pigkeeper to the enchanter Dallben (Freddie Jones), with dreams of becoming a great warrior. However, he has to put the daydreaming aside when his charge, an oracular pig named Hen Wen is kidnapped by an evil lord known as the Horned King (John Hurt), whom Hades work for. The villain hopes Hen Wen will show him the way to The Black Cauldron, which has the power to create a legion of invincible undead warriors, (known as "The Cauldron Born"). With the aid of Princess Eilonwy (Susan Sheridan), an exaggerating middle-aged bard named Fflewddur Fflam (Nigel Hawthorne), Bloom's old friend Hercules and a pestering but ultimately loyal creature called Gurgi (John Byner), Taran tries to save the world of Prydain from the Horned King. As the new friends face witches, elves, magic swords, and the Cauldron itself, Taran starts to learn what being a hero really means and that some things are more important than glory.
- Hercules and Hades will guest star in this film.
- Beauty and the Beast, Hercules, and The Black Cauldron were all made by Disney.
- Hades will work for the Horned King in this film.
- Like in Winnie the Pooh's Search for The Black Cauldron (in which Jack Skellington and Gurgi were not captured by The Horned King's henchmen, who captured Pooh, Taran, and their friends), Hercules and Gurgi will not be caputured by The Horned King's henchmen, who capture Bloom, Taran, and their friends, after finding the Black Cauldron.
- In one scene of the film when Hades talks to Bloom and her friends, he will mention Winnie the Pooh's name and reveal that he is one of his old enemies. This will indicate that Tecna tells Reese Ambler that Hades is one of Pooh and Bloom's old enemies in one scene of Winnie the Pooh and The Halloween Tree.