Bloom's Adventures of The Three Musketeers is another upcoming Winx Club/Disney crossover film planned to be made by RatiganRules. It is unknown when the film will be made.
Bloom and her friends take a vacation to France and reunite with Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, and Goofy as they become musketeers and rescue Princess Minnie from Captain Pete, the Beagle Boys, Icy, Darcy, and Stormy.
- The Trix (Icy, Darcy, and Stormy) will work for Pete in this film.
- Bloom and her friends have met Mickey, Donald, and Goofy before, as well as facing Pete in Pooh's Adventures of Winx Club Season 2.
- The Three Musketeers was first released in 2004, the same year when Winx Club began airing on television.
- This film was originally going to mark the first time Bloom and her friends would meet Mickey, Donald, and Goofy, as well as facing Pete for the first time, but RatiganRules decided to have them meet those characters in Pooh's Adventures of Winx Club Season 2 before this film instead.
- Bloom and her friends will see Mickey, Donald, and Goofy again and will face Pete again in Pooh's Adventures of Winx Club Season 3.