Brian and the Eeveelution Family's Adventures of The Little Bear Movie is an upcoming Family Guy/Pokémon/Paramount crossover to be made by Hiatt Grey.
Little Bear and Father Bear go out camping and they meet a new young bear named Cub and his friend Little Moose. Then Little Bear is met with Trouble, the mountain lion, but Cub saves him. Cub tries to get acquainted with Little Bear's house then plays with Little Bear and his friends, Cat, Owl, Duck, and Hen. When they learn that Cub's parents got lost, they search for them. Little Bear, Cub, and Duck get separated from Moose and the others. They soon encounter Cub's friends Poppy and Pete the two silly red foxes. When they get to the canyon, Trouble spies on them and tries to eat Duck, but Poppy and Pete save Duck. Little Bear manages to "defeat" Trouble and find Cub's parents.
- The Griffin Family, Glenn Quagmire, Cleveland Brown, Joe Swanson, Nightstriker, Doug Funnie, Skeeter Valentine, Roger Smith, Bender Bending Rodríguez, Minerva Mink, Master Shake, Meatwad, Frylock, Pazu, Sheeta, The Crystal Prep Girls, Wubbzy, Widget, Walden, Daizy, The Young Six (Silverstream, Smolder, Ocellus, Sandbar, Gallus, and Yona), Rick Sanchez, Morty Smith, Gordon Quid, Waffle, Mr. Blik, Natsu Dragneel, Lucy Heartfilia, Gray Fullbuster, Erza Scarlet, Wendy Marvell, Happy, Carla, Thomas, Twilight Sparkle, Percy, Pinkie Pie, James, Rarity, Gordon, Rainbow Dash, Henry, Fluttershy, Toby, Applejack, Edward, Emily, Bill and Ben, Bertie, Terence, The Logging Locos (Bash, Dash and Ferdinand), Stephen, Luke, Spike, The Cutie Mark Crusaders (Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo), Princess Cadance, Shining Armor, Theodore Tugboat, Hank, Emily, George, Foduck, Ash Ketchum, Pikachu, Misty, Brock, May, Max, Dawn, and Piplup will guest star in this film.
- Pokémon 3: The Movie and The Little Bear Movie were both released in 2001, the same year when Pokémon 4Ever was released in Japanese theaters.
- This film is the series finale of Brian and the Eeveelution Family meet Little Bear and is the final movie for Little Bear's Adventures series.
- This film will be dedicated to the author of the Little Bear books, Maurice Sendak.
- Opening/"It's a Great Big World"
- Next Morning/Encounter with Trouble/Little Bear meets Cub
- Back at Little Bear's house/Having fun with Cub
- Cub's story
- Little Bear's plan/"Everybody Want's to Paint My Picture"
- Putting out the posters/Waiting
- At the dam/Our heroes, Little Bear, and Cub get washed out!
- Lost in the woods/Poppy and Pete appear
- Next morning/On the trail
- Final Fight with Trouble/Reunited
- End of Film
- Great Big World
- Everybody Want's to Paint My Picture
- You're Where I Belong (End song)