|Cow's Night Out|
|Season 1, Episode 10a|
|Written by||LegoKyle14 & Magmon47|
Dead Cow Walking/Transcript
(It's start at the Corn field)
- Otis: [Screaming] Scuba Diver! Businessman! Fairy Princess! They're terrifying! They're... Actually, those are the lamest scarecrows I've ever seen.
- Timmy Turner: Yeah, and I was once a scarecrow before.
- Sunset Shimmer: Come on can't you guys do better than this?
- Peck: Ok, guys. Those were just practice. Freddy?
- Freddy: [Voice] Yeah?
- Peck: Show then the real scarecrow now.
- Freddy: It's so scary I can barely look. (pokes himself with a needle) Ow.
- Otis: Well it better be. Those crows have grown really aggressive lately.
- Timmy Turner: What did you except? They're French Canadian crows. They're always aggressive.
(Flashback to Duke being chased by the crows on a tractor)
- Crow: You can run, but you can't hide sheep dog. We are your worst nightmare. French Canadian crows with anger issues!
- Crow (hat): Throw more corn at him!
- Crow (scarf): We laugh at your pain.
- Crows: Quebec! Quebec! Quebec!
(Back to the present)
- Otis: (shutters)
- Sunset Shimmer: Don't worry. Hopefully these new scarecrows will send them packing.
- Freddy: Behold, the scariest scarecrow costume ever conceived. (holds up a bunny costume)
- Otis: A bunny suit?
- Timmy Turner: How is a bunny scary?
- Freddy: Bunnies are terrifying! With the nasty pertuing teeth and their horrible pink noses.
- Peck: Like the devil's own nose.
- Freddy: Here. See for yourself. (He puts the costume on Otis)
- Otis: Guys, please. The last thing I need is for someone to see me---
(Suddenly the Jersey Cows comes from behind and starts laughing at Otis)
- Eddy: Hey, look at Teether Cotton Tail!
- Otis: Jersey Cows, there's a good explanation for this.
- Eddy: Yeah, your ballerina costume is in the cleaners. Man, you and those 2 kids used to be the coolest guys in the county. Now look at yourselves. You gone soft.
- Bud: Yeah, soft.
- Timmy Turner: We have not gone soft!
- Sunset Shimmer: We still got what it takes.
- Otis: Yeah. We're cooler than....a cool breeze....of...coolness.
- Igg: Says the guy with the floppy ears over here.
- Otis: [Screaming]
- Eddy: What a waste! You 3 lost it when you started hanging with those banryard lamos.
- Sunset Shimmer: Hey, you take that back.
- Otis: What, she said. They are not lamos.
- Timmy Turner: I bet our friends are going to something totally cool.
(Pig comes in)
- Pig: Hey, guys. I learn how to juggle. (tries and misses) Nail it.
- Abby: Guys, you all ready to bringing it in tonight's bingo game? Nothing gets the blood chruning like bingo.
(The Jersey Cows leave in laughter)
- Sunset Shimmer: (sighs)
(Later that at the bingo game)
- Everett: I, 21 (wheezing)
- Otis: (sighs)
- Sunset Shimmer: I'm so bored.
- Timmy Turner: I know.
(All 3 looks around and sees Abby sluring, Pig digging in his ear, and Duke chewing on a chew toy)
- Everett: N (wheezing) 36.
- Otis: Pip, please tell me your not playing Bingo.
- Pip: You kidding me I would be caught dead playing bingo.
- Otis: Thank you.
- Pip: Yeah.
- Timmy Turner: So what are you playing?
- Pip: I'm playing video checkers. Aha, King me sucker.
(All 3 gets even more annoyned)
- Otis: Ahhh, I can't take it anymore!
- Pooh: What's the problem Otis?
- Timmy Turner: The problem is we lost our coolness.
- Cosmo: Come on, Timmy. We can cool.
- Sunset Shimmer: Playin bingo isn't cool.
- Otis: We used to be cool. We should be out kicking it with the Jersey Cows not playing old ladies games with you you...lamos.
- Rabbit: How could you guys?
- Sunset Shimmer: He didn't mean that. He just lost it.
- Eeyore: Well, that wasn't really nice.
- Otis: Come on guys. Let's go.
- Rabbit: Oh dear. Mercy me.
- Piglet: Oh dear Mercy me too.
- Pig: We're not lamos. (kept digging in his ear) Uh oh.
- Pip: Dude, I think you hit brain.
(At Mrs. Beady's House)
- Otis: You guys. We ditch the nerd herd. So what's up? Something way cool no dout.
- Eddy: Too cool for your dorky butts.
- Otis: Guys, guys. Otis is back and I'm aching for some pranking.
- Timmy Turner: Yeah, what he said.
- Eddy: Alright. But hold on to your udders. Things are about to get wild.
(Igg sneaks up to the door and rings the bell and hides)
- Mrs. Beady: Oh, I hope it's the anti cow gear I ord---Oh I on to you Mr. Ding Dong Ditch.
- Eddy: Hysterically classic.
- Sunset Shimmer: That's it? A ding dong ditch. That the lamest prank ever.
- Eddy: You think you guys could do better?
- Otis: Watch and learn.
(The doorbell rings again)
- Mrs. Beady: Alright, whoever you are. I have a rolling pin and I know how to use it.
- Otis: (disguised as a popcorn salesman) Good evening mam. I'm Popcorn King. (shutters) And you just won a lifetime supply of my world famous popping corn. Ha-ha.
- Mrs. Beady: Oh. Thank you, but popcorn gets stuck in my teeth. So the thing is---
- Otis: Well I hope have more teeth than steam in your gullet. Cause I got 300 pounds of corn with your name on it. Back the truck up boys.
- Sunset Shimmer and Timmy Turner: Yes boss. (hands Otis a couple of barrels)
- Otis: Oh, look is that a talking animal?
- Mrs. Beady: What? Where?
(Otis raised the temperature to high)
- Otis: I'm just kidding. Animals can't talk Well I'm off to bring life joy to others. Your not the only peach in the barrel. Goodbye.
- Eddy: That's it? You gave her corn?
- Igg: You're even lamer than we thought.
- Bud: Lame.
- Sunset Shimmer: Oh really?
- Otis: 3....2....1.
(Suddenly popped popcorn flooded Mrs. Beady's whole house)
- Eddy: They are back baby!
(The Jersey started cheering for them. Soon after, they started playing pranks on the whole town.)
- Eddy: That was pure genius.
- Igg: Even my cud's laughing.
- Timmy Turner: This was nothing.
- Otis: Guys, we are just getting started.
(Suddenly a cop car pulls up)
- Sunset Shimmer: Cops!
- Otis: Ok, guys, here's our story. We're actors in cow suits promoting Milk Go Awareness Month. Guys?
- Sunset Shimmer: They're gone!
- Timmy Turner: We been ditched!
- Officer Fred: All right, you 3! Step into the light where I can see you!
- Otis: Uh, sure, officer. (sprays milk in the officer's eyes)
- Officer Fred: Hey! They got to be around here some-(steps on his glasses) Oh come on!
- Otis: Oh no, your glasses. I think they're broken.
- Officer Fred: A funny guy, huh? Well, you know what else is funny? These heat seeking tasers!
- Otis: Ok, wait before you--(gets shocked) Good night! (faints)
- Officer Fred: You two got something to say?
- Sunset Shimmer: We'll be in the car.
(Back at the barnyard)
Abby: The nerve of those guys calling us lamos.
Pip: Yeah, we do lots of cool things.
Pig: Whose up for hand shadows? (does a bird)
Eddy: (laughs) Hey, did you see the look on those guys' face when that cop cuff them?
Igg: I thought I was gonna bust an udder.
Pooh: Oh no. Our friends got arrested.
Serves them right.
This is no time to be right. We got to save them.
Abby: But what are we going to do?
Pig: Um, pinch them back?
Pig: You are.