Danny Gets Tangled with Rapunzel is the eighth crossover film created by CoolZDane. It appeared on YouTube in 2-14-2012.
Danny, Sawyer, his friends, and the Berenstain Bears have traveled to the magical kingdom of Corona where they meet an elusive thief named Flynn Rider, Rapunzel the lost princess with 70 feet of magical golden hair, and their friends, a chameleon named Pascal and a palace guard horse named Maximus. Together, they must get her away from the evil Mother Gothel (and Darla Dimple) as they help Rapunzel return to her royal heritage.
- The Berenstain Bears, Darla Dimple, Raffish Ralph, and Weasel McGreed guest starred in the film.
- Darla Dimple is revealed to be the niece of Mother Gothel and help her keep Rapunzel in the tower. (Just pretend Rapunzel and Darla are sisters)
- Raffish Ralph and Weasel McGreed are revealed to be partners of the Stabbington Brothers.
- During the camping scene, Danny attempts to propose to Sawyer for marriage but is interrupted by Jim Crow telling them that Eugene has returned. Finally at the family reunion with Rapunzel's parents, Danny asks Sawyer to marry him and she happily accepts.
- This is the last 'Adventures' film that has Danny saying "This is Sawyer. She's my girlfriend."
- Sawyer's Arabian costume looks like it's from Dannyladdin.
- Timothy Q. Mouse acts like Timon wearing a hula costume.
- While Tangled was released on Blu-ray/DVD, Dumbo becomes reissued as a 70th Anniversary Edition in 2011.
- "Constantinople" and "Timbuktu" is like from Dr. Seuss's "Hop on Pop".