Danny Meets the Brave Little Toaster is upcoming another crossover film created by CoolZDane. It will appear in the near future.
Danny, the gang, the Berenstain Bears, Team Lightyear, Zack and Ivy, Bernard and Bianca meet five household items named Toaster, Lampy, Radio, Blanky, and Kirby as they search for a big city where their owner Rob lives.
- The storyline continues from Danny meets the Brave Little Toaster to the Rescue and Danny meets the Brave Little Toaster Goes to Mars.
- Both The Brave Little Toaster and The Rescuers were released for the first time on DVD in 2003.
- While The Brave Little Toaster was released, The Aristocats reissued in theaters in 1987.
- While The Brave Little Toaster was released for the first time on home video, Dumbo became reissued on VHS in 1991.
- This is one of the crossovers where Darla Dimple, McLeach, or any other villains do not work for any of the bad guys. This is because all villains here are minor, and there is no main antagonist.