|Dead Cow Walking|
|Season 1, Episode 9b|
|Written by||LegoKyle14 & Magmon47|
The Big Barnyard Broadcast/Transcript
Cow's Night Out/Transcript
- Pip: And some say when the moon is full or really close to full you know, like those times when you go, "Hey, look, it's a full moon" and somebody else goes, "No, man, it's not totally full. See the edge" and you're like, "Whatever, dude, I can see the whole moon
- Otis: Pip, please.
- Pip: Oh, right. When the moon is pretty much full you can still hear the shrieks of her helpless victims.
(The animals gasp and shudder in fear)
- Pip: And that's why I hate veterinarians.
- Otis: Pip, would you stop scaring them? I mean, you've never even been to the veterinarian.
- Pip: Hey, I've never been hit by a meteor, either, but I know it hurts.
- Pig: Well, uh, enjoy your check-ups, folks, I'll be in Guatemala.
- Duke: Right behind you.
- Freddy: This veterinarian madwoman will kill us all!
- Otis: Ok, rewind. Look, I've seen the vet, she seems very nice.
- Wanda: You guys are worse than Cosmo getting his gland all fixed.
- Cosmo: I am not. (turns into electrical items and shock Wanda)
- Otis: And we are having our check-ups today.
- Freddy: Wait, wait, wait, I'm not even a farm animal.
(The doctor drives in)
- Doctor: Hey, farmer, how are you, good, good, sure. We're both good, the both of us, sure we are, yeah.
- The Farmer: Morning, doc, I'll go fetch Otis.
- Otis: Guess I'm first. Check it out, guys, won't even break a sweat.
- Pip: There goes one brave cow.
- Tigger: Good luck Otis.
- Doctor: Oh, aren't you a little sweetie? Ok, honey, I'm just gonna do a little looky-loo, yeah, that's all, mm-hmm. (puts on gloves)
- Otis: Moo?
(Otis moos in horror making everyone uncomfortable and A few minutes later)
Otis: So c-c-cold. S-s-so c-c-c-cold.