|Season 2, Episode 6a|
|Written by||LegoKyle14 & Magmon47|
Happy Animal Fun Time/Transcript
Lord of the Beavers/Transcript
(The scene opens up with Lisa seeing the mail man)
- Lisa: Otis, the mail man is 2 minutes and closing.
- Otis: Okay, Freddy and Cosmo. You ready in there?
- Freddy: Ready for what?
- Otis: [sighs]
- Luan: For the last time, we're pranking the mailman. When he opens the mailbox, you shoot the paint balloons at him, okay?
- Freddy: Like this? (shoot a paint balloon at Otis)
- Otis: Freddy, what are you doing?
- Cosmo: I thought you gave the code word.
- Otis: What? There's not a code word.
- Spike the dog: Then what should the word be?
- Pig: Let's make the code word "papaya".
- Human Pinkie Pie: Oh, I love "papaya".
- Otis: The code word is not "papaya"! [sighs] Look, let's go over this again.
- Cosmo: Did someone say "papaya"?
- Pip: Dude, no one said "papaya".
- Human Fluttershy: You just said, "papaya".
- Otis: Will you stop saying, "papaya"?
- Human Applejack: Hey, who want this "papaya" I found?
- Timmy Turner: I'll take that "papaya".
- Leni: Can I some of that "papaya"?
- Pig: You know, I'm not crazy about "papaya." Let's make the code word "rutabaga".
- Pip: Or how about "avocado"?
- Winnie the Pooh: I got it, "honey".
- Lori: Let's make it "daffodil".
- Mickey Mouse: How about, "hot dog"?
- Luan: Say, Lily, who's your favorite singer? Lady...
- Lily: "Gaga!"
- Luan: What's your favorite Hawaiian platter?
- Lily: "Poo-poo"!
- Freddy: I still like "papaya." Ooh, I said it.
- Pip: (looks at bincoluars) Otis, the farmer's coming
- Otis: What? Abort plan. Repeat: Abort plan.
- Cosmo: That's all of them!
- Farmer: Oh, mister mailman!
- Tigger: Make a break for it!
- Farmer: Is that my mail? Can I have it? Tomorrow my birthday, you know. I bet everyone in the county sent me a card. (looks through) All right, let's see. Gas bill, electric bill, mortuary services, jury duty.
- Mail Man: Oh, this is awkward. Well, have a good one! (leaves)
- Farmer: Oh, well. No use moping about it. (leaves depressed)
- Winnie the Pooh: Poor farmer.
- Mickey Mouse: That is so depressing.
- Peck: That is so sad.
- Pig: I know. I hate jury duty.
- Human Rarity: He means. everyone forgetting the farmer's birthday.
- Otis: Oh, I forget. Tomorrow's The Farmer's Birthday. We have to get him something.
- Pip: You mean, like a life?
- Otis: No, I'm serious. We have to get him a great present.
- Pig: How about a day at a mud spa?
- Peck: Some new clothes.
- Freddy: Arugula.
- Sunset Shimmer: A girlfriend.
- Pip: Or a life.
- Otis: I've got it.
- Cosmo: (throws a paint balloon) I found another one.
(Later that night)
- Farmer: Happy birthday to me. (blew out a candle and goes to sleep)
- Sci-Twi: Okay, he's asleep.
- Otis: Good, let's move.
(Everyone grabs the bed)
- Freddy: What are we doing, again?
- Rabbit: We just talk about it, Freddy.
- Freddy: Oh. Did I appear to be listening?
- Otis: You're an idiot.
- Freddy: What? Sorry. I wasn't listening.
(Inside the barnyard)
- Otis: Everyone ready? Pip, hit the light. And...
- All: Surprise!
- Pooh's Friends: Surprise!
- Tigger: Ho-Hio!
- Winnie the Pooh: Surprise!
- All: Happy Birthday, Farmer!
- Farmer: (wakes up and screams) Talking animals! Be gone, demons. (hits Otis with a frying pan)
- Abby: No, no, Farmer-- Farmer! We're your friends.
- Farmer: Oh, well, that's different. (hits Otis and Freddy with the frying pan)
- Otis: No, Farmer, it's all right.
- Timmy Turner: Yeah, none of this is real. You're in a dream land.
- Farmer: But it all seems so real.
- Otis: If this was real, could this happen?
(Freddy and Peck makes Pig fly and Cosmo and Wanda appeared)
- Farmer: (gasps) A flying pig and fairies? I am dreaming.
- Peck: He's buying it.
- Freddy: Awesome.
(They hi-fived but lets go of rope)
- Otis: Farmer, get ready for the best birthday ev--(Pig lands on him)
(They brought in a cake and started singing)
- All: (Singing) For he's a jolly good farmer Which nobody can deny.
(The farmer blows out he's candles very slowly and faints)
- Timmy Turner: Boring.
- Donald Duck: Really boring
(Otis blow them out for him)
- Lori: Who's ready for presents?
- Farmer: Presents? Oh, boy. (Singing) I'm getting presents. I'm getting presents.
(They take him to the big present)
- Sci-Twi: Now, we all know your history buff...
- Farmer: Yeah.
- Goofy: And you love ping-pong.
- Farmer: Yeah?
- Otis: So how'd you like to throw down with Abraham Lincoln?
(The present revealed to be Freddy and Peck as Abe Lincoln at a ping pong table)
- Farmer: (stammer gleefully and faints)
- Abby: I'm on it. (sprays water on him and he wakes up)
- Farmer: Bring it on, Great emancipator.
- Peck: (as Abe) We hold these truths self-evident that I'm gonna kick your butt!
(They started playing and Peck makes the first point)
- Lynn: Point Lincoln.
- Pip: Otis, how'd you know know what to get the farmer?
- Otis: Easy; I just checked out his MyFace page.
- Timmy Turner: A MyFace page? Really? (The Flashback of a Farmer looks at his MyFace page)
- Farmer: "Current Mood: Feisty." [Chuckles]
(Farmer makes a point)
- Farmer: Yeah. You want to make that four scores and eight games?
- Otis: Ok, there, Paddles. Time to move on. We got a schedule to keep. Are you ready for your next present?
- Farmer: (gasp) There's more?
(Later Abby dresses up as a Sith)
- Abby: Join me, Farmer, and together we can rule the galaxy.
- Farmer: Never!
(They dueled. Next, Farmer enjoys a bike pedal ride. Then he opens a pianta filled prunes)
- Farmer: Prunes! Ha, now it's a party!
(Everyone started singing)
- All: (Singing) Crop-rotating man. He tills the fields like no one can.
(Farmer rides Pig)
- Luna: (sees the sunrise) Hey, Otis, the sun's coming up.
- Pig: (faints) Oh, I'm done with this.
- Otis: Well, Farmer, Mr. Sun's is creeping up over the horizon, so we're gonna have to called quits on this crazy talkin'-animal dream land.
- Farmer: No way, Jose. This is the best dream I've ever had. I'm never waking up.
- Otis: Come on, now, back to beddy-bye.
- Timmy Turner: Ready with the oar. (Cosmo pulls out a oar and about to whack him) NOT NOW!!!
(Freddy whistles and pulls out a shovel)
- Farmer: You'll have to catch me first. (takes off his pajamas and runs out naked) WEE!!
- Human Rarity: Oh, my eyes!
- Otis: Grab him!!!
(They chased to farmer to a biker club)
- Spike the dog: Humans.
- Otis: Farmer, what are you doing?
- Farmer: I'm gonna give those apple-stealing bikers a piece of my mind. 'Cause it's my dream and they can't hurt me.
- Otis: (groans) Stop him.
- Abby: Otis, you can go after him. We'll be exposed.
- Sunset Shimmer: And if we go after him, we'll probably get beat up in the process.
- Otis: Agh! Curse the constant need to disguised the fact we're talking animals and kids with no upper body strength!
- Lynn: Yeah! Hey!
(At the Dinner)
- Bikers: Yeah, to bikes. (They drink their milk and ate their glass)
- Farmer: Well, well, if it isn't the dummy Bikers. Dummy Bikers say, "what."
- Biker 1#: What?
- Farmer: Dummy Bikers say, "what."
- Biker 2#: What?
- Farmer: [Laughs] Made you say it.
(Now, back with others)
- Abby: Otis, do something before those Bikers destroy him.
- Lincoln: Yeah, but what?
- Lori: You should literally text an embarrassing picture of them to all thier friends.
- Luan: I'm gonna write an insult comedy routine that will leave them in tears!
- Lynn: [flips at Lincoln] "HOO-WAH!" (kicks him) "Basic stealth ninja kick. That's how you're gonna take them down."
- Pip: Or do nothing. Then we could live in his house.
- Otis: Hmm, live in his house.
(Imagining of Otis being in the house)
- Otis: (grabs the phone) Hello, no longer the farmer residence. Otis speaking. What? I didn't order any papaya.
(Back to reality)
- Otis: No, we have to same him. But how? Hmm... (looks around and see Pig with piece of cake) Pig, give me that birthday cake.
- Pig: No.
- Otis: Give it.
(They began fighting over it)
- Biker 1#: Why you little...
- Farmer: Ooh, so you think you're pretty tough, huh? Well, this is all a dream, so you can't hurt me, you doofus berries. Oh, yeah. That's right. I went there.
- Biker 1#: Let's get him! (As they were about to beat the farmer, they see animals and kids with cream on their faces)
- Biker 1#: Rabid animals and lunatic kids!
(The bikers ran away)
- Farmer: That's right. You better run. (laughs)
- Otis: Okay, that's enough fun there, Chief. Let's get you--(notices he goes to the motorcycle) Huh?
- Farmer: Dream motorcycle, away! (takes off)
- Otis: (groans)
- Rabbit: After him!
(Everyone chased the farmer to the vetrarian's office)
- Otis: The vet's office?
- Abby: What's he's gonna do there?
(Farmer looks in the mirror and checks his breath)
- Otis: Oh, no; he's doing something hot with his hair.
- Human Rarity: And I think I know what he's about to do.
(Inside the vet's office, Betty Glove is talking to a snake)
- Betty: Who requires painful oral surgery? You do. Yes, you do. (pulls out a driller that makes the snake nervous)
- Farmer: Hello, Doc.
(The snake escape)
- Betty: Farmer, you're in my office... In your underwear.
- Farmer: I loves ya, and I want you to be my dream queen.
- Betty: I thought you'd never ask.
- Otis: Here he comes!
- Farmer: Let's go to Rio, baby. I'll take you there on my flying dream motorcycle.
- Betty: Oh. Wait, what?
(They take off)
- Freddy: Flying motorcycles are the only way to travel.
- Mickey Mouse: Freddy, a motorcycle can't really fly.
- Freddy: Oh.
- Timmy Turner: Don't worry guys, I got this. I'm wish that motorcycle can really fly!
(Than Cosmo and Wanda's wands didn't work)
- Timmy Turner: Hey, what happen?
- Wanda: Must be the true love rule?
- Lori: What do you mean?
(Wanda pulls up Da Rules)
- Wanda: According to Da Rules, we can't use wishing involving messing with true love.
- Freddy: Well, then he's gonna die.
- Lucy: I'd be honored to serve as funeral director. (holds out a brochure) I keep an assortment of caskets on hand. Were you thinking shoebox, or for a little more money, mahogany?"
- Pip: Can we have his house?
- Otis: No! After him!
(They chased the bike to a canyon)
- Betty: Aren't we going a little fast?
- Farmer: You think that's something, get ready to kiss the sky.
(They went off the ledge)
- Abby: We're too late!
- Otis: No, we're not. Disguise me.
(They disgusige him as a cabana woman)
- Loud Sister: Too Caribean.
- Timmy Turner: Try again.
( Than Little Bo Beep)
- Loud Sister: Too Fairy Tale.
- Wanda: Let me.
(And finally a bungee police officer)
- Pig: Go, go, go!
(Oits jumps after them)
- Otis: Bungee Police. Hang on. (grabs both of them) We're okay, I say. (sprung back up) [Screaming]
- Pig: Incoming!
- Tigger: Look out!
(Betty and Farmer land on Otis)
- Betty: Oh, dear. I think we squashed the poor bungee policeman.
- Farmer: That's no policeman. That's my friend, the talking dream cow. Look, I'll show you. (tries to take off Otis' helmet)
(Everyone got nervous until..)
- Farmer: (got shot in the butt) Darn it my bottom. (faints)
- Otis: Huh? What happened? Farmer?
- Betty: I gave him a mild horse tranquilizer. Take good care of him, officer. Oh, why am I always attracted to the bad boys?
(Later that day)
- Farmer: (wakes up) Wow. That was the best birthday dream ever. (sees roses outside his door) Huh? (reads note) "Happy Birthday, Farmer. Signed Attractive Vet Lady"! Yippee-dee-doo! (falls on his back)
- Otis: Maybe next year we just get him a tie.
- All: Nah!
- Tigger: How 'bout a new suit?
- Loud Sisters: (buzzer noise)
(Abe Lincoln comes in)
- Abe: How about a gift certificate so he can get what he wants?
- Everyone: (screams)
(Otis wakes up)
- Otis: Agh! Ph, It was just a dream. What a relief.
(Farmer comes in flying)
- Farmer: At least you didn't say, "papaya." (throws a paint balloon)
- Otis: Ow! I didn't say, "papaya." (getting pelted)
(Rabbit makes up)
- Rabbit: It was! It was all just a dream.
- Boswer: That's what you think!
(Bowser laughed. Rabbit screams and runs, and Pig wakes up)
- Pig: [Screaming] Oh, ooh-hoo. I had that Farmer's birthday, scary Lincoln, Otis being pelted by paint balloons, Bower's laughing dream again. Thank goodness everything's back to normal. (realizes he's in space he started screaming)
(Freddy wakes up)
- Freddy: Agh! Oh, Peck, I had the Pig in space dream again.
- Peck: (comes in a giant) Aw, poor guy. Here, have glass of warm milk.
- Freddy: Oh, thanks. (screams)
(Sci-Twi wakes up)
- Sci-Twi: I must have had the Giant Peck dream again. Thank goodness I'm awake.
- ???: Or are you?
(Midnight Sparkle appears)
- Midnight Sparkle: Here I am! Over here. I'm always here!
(Sci Twi screams. Pip wakes up)
- Pip: Agh! Aw, man. I had the Abe Lincoln, Bowser's laughing, Pig in Space, Giant Peck, Midnight Sparkle dream again.
- Otis: You got to stop eating pickles before bed.
- Abe: Could you guys keep it down? I'm trying to sleep. (turns off the lights)
- Everyone: (screams)