Edd (or Double-D) is Pooh's brainiac, generous, kind, and overly dramatic friend from Pooh's Adventures of Ghostbusters, and is best friends with Ed and Eddy. He is a very big genius at science, especially when he's inventing things, like a jet pack or a ball full of powder when in need for escape. Eddy sometimes calls him sockhead and never seems to appreciate him very much, but always comes through for him. He often communicates with his parents through sticky notes. He always feels like he is surrounded by contagions and always keeps track.
- Edd's only guest appearance, so far in the Pooh's Adventures Series was in Pooh's Adventures of Ghostbusters.
- Edd is a boyfriend of Clover (from Totally Spies)
- Edd is cousins with WordGirl from his mother and Kimi Finster from his father.
- Due to Kira Finster being his aunt, this makes Chuckie Finster his cousin by adoption.
- Edd's mother is from the Planet Lexicon which means he is part alien.
- In the future, Edd marries his girlfriend, Juniper Lee and they have twin children named Devin and Layla Vincent.
- Edd stars in a spin-off series: Ed, Edd, n Eddy's Ed-venture series
- His father is called Lennard and his mother is called Carla