Edgar is a butler who is the true main antagonist in Pooh's Adventures of The Aristocats. As he was ironing his pants, he overhears that Madame is planning to give her mansion and her money to Duchess and her kittens and he will serve them untill they are gone. Angry for not being the first to inherit, he puts sleeping pills in their cream to have the cats fall asleep. Later that evening, he carries their basket (and also failed to notice Pooh and his friends in it) and puts it in his motorcycle and leave the mansion and into the country side. While there, he was chased by two dogs named Napoleon and Lafeyette and he leaves his things and the basket behind. He later comes back to get his hat and umbrella and his passenger seat back from the Dogs. As he celebrates, the Cats came home and he puts them in a sack and hid them in the oven to deal with them later. He soon puts them in a package to be sent to Timbaktu, Africa, but Thomas O'Mally, the Alley Cats, and Pooh and his friends fought the Butler and they put him in the package and was sent to Timbaktu, never to seen or heard from ever again.
- Edgar will become the main villain in Simba, Timon, and Pumbaa's Adventures of The Aristocats.
- Edgar will become the main villain in Ash's Adventures of The Aristocats.
- Edgar became the main villain in Yogi Bear and the Aristocats.
- Edgar became the main villain in Danny and the Aristocats.
- Edgar will become the main villain in Bloom and the Aristocats.
- Edger will become the main villain in Sora's Adventures of the Aristocats.