Etta is the Pteranodon who appears in The Land Before Time XIV: Journey of the Brave. She befriends Littlefoot and his friends during their search for Littlefoot's father, Bron.
Etta first appears after a "sand cloud" forces Littlefoot into a cave, and the mouth of the cave is blocked by sand, and later rocks. To cheer up the downtrodden Longneck, Etta tells Littlefoot to 'look for the light'; look for the positive in a negative situation. After a song number, she and Littlefoot hear sound from above the cave, coming from a skirmish between the rest of the Prehistoric Pals and a hostile Sharptooth. The dinosaurs (and pterosaurs) ride a river and use a waterfall to exit the cave opening, and make their way to the Fire Mountain; the location of Littlefoot's imperiled father, Bron.
- Etta is voiced by Reba McEntire, who also voiced Dixie in The Fox and the Hound 2.
- She has a very large crest in comparison to most female Flyers.
- Etta has one deceased cousin (killed by sticking her head in the mouth of a Sharptooth), and a sister who supposedly hit a tree and became crazy.
- During the eruption of the Fire Mountain, Etta singed her wing
- She is similar to Elsa from We're Back! A Dinosaur's Story.
- Etta will meet Winnie the Pooh, Ash Ketchum, Simba, Rex, and their friends in Pooh's Adventures of The Land Before Time XIV: Journey of the Brave.
- Etta will meet Tino Tonitini, Twilight Sparkle, Thomas the Tank Engine, anf their friends in Weekenders Adventures of The Land Before Time XIV: Journey of the Brave.
- Etta will meet SpongeBob SquarePants, Ronald McDonald, and their friends in SpongeBob and Ronals McDonald's Adventures of The Land Before Time XIV: Journey of the Brave.
- Etta will join Pooh and his friends as a member of Yakko Warner's Pooh's Adventures team starting in Winnie the Pooh, Simba, Timon, and Pumbaa Say Surf's Up.