|Four Leaf Otis|
|Season 2, Episode 49a|
|Written by||LegoKyle14 & Magmon47|
Clan of the Cave Cow/Transcript
Here's 43th episode for season 2 from Winnie the Pooh goes Back at the Barnyard. Here's the Transcript.
(Everyone was sleeping until they were waken by Otis with his air horn)
- Otis: Top of the morning.
(Everyone was angry at Otis)
- Otis: (putting green hats on everyone) Faith and Begorra. Liam Nesson. Kiss me blarney stone.
- Pip: What's with the green hats and the being cheerful?
- Otis: Wake up and smell the shamrocks, people. Today's St. Patrick's Day.
- Cosmo: Oooh. That's close to my favorite holiday, Leprechanuka!
- Wanda: Cosmo, there's no such thing as Leprechanuka.
- Lincoln: Yeah, it sounds kinda wierd.
- Cosmo: What if I told you, Leprechanuka was a school holiday.
- Timmy: I love Leprechanuka!
- Lincoln: Me too.
- Peck: Gee, Otis, I didn't know you were a big fan of Irish culture?
- Otis: If by Irish culture, you mean green money, than, aye, laddie.
- Sunset Shimmer: What are you talking about?
- Otis: Today's the day the Farmer makes half of his money selling his potato crop at the Saint Patty's Spud Fair.
(At the Fair)
- Auctioner: Do I hear $45? $45, $45, $45, $45. $50, $55, here me holler another dollar. $56, do i hear $57? $57, $57. Sold to the creepy hillbilly in the front row.
- Hillbilly: (goofy laugh) I won! I won! I won! (laughs)
- Otis: Once people get a whiff of the farmer's crop, his potatoes will bring in a fortune!
- Abby: A whiff?
- Human Applejack: Wait of a minute! Please don't tell us that, you sprayed the potatoes with some artificial odor enhancer?
- Otis: Good idea. I won't tell you that.
- Narrator: Wait for it...
- Otis: I SPRAYED THE POTATOES WITH ARTIFICIAL ODOR ENHANCER!!!! (pulls of a bottle) Behold Eau De Spud number 5.
(In a black and white commercial)
- Otis: Aggression.Obsession.Detention. (whispers] Spud.
- Abby: Otis, that was creepy.
(Lucy made her appearances unecpeted)
- Lucy: It was my idea.
(Everyone scream and got scared)
- Lincoln: Would it kill ya to not put us in our graves?
- Lucy: I rather wear pink.
- Sora: Should have guess.
- Otis: But the point is, those potatoes are gonna get top dollar, allowing us to live in luxury for three whole weeks.
(Everyone is excited)
- Pig: That's half a year.
- Otis: Yes, nothing can ruin this St. Patrick's Day. NOTHING!!!!
(Freddy comes in)
- Freddy: Guys, the potato crop is gone!!!
- Tigger: (mutters gibberish and gasps) WHAT!?!?
- Piglet: WHAT!!?!?
- Pooh: WHAT!?!?!
- Rabbit: WHAT!?!?!?
- Eeyore: HUH!?!??!
- Timmy: WHAT?!?!
- Cosmo and Wanda: WHAT?!?!
- Lincoln: WHAT?!?!
- Girl Louds: WHAT!?!?!
- Human Pinkie Pie: WHAT!!?!?
- Mickey, Donald and Goofy: What?!?!
- Otis: Erin go Schwha?
(They went to potatoes field)
- Pip: Hey, it is gone.
- Otis: Without the potato harvest, the farmer's gonna go broke.
- Peck: And then he'll have to sell us all to the Animals 4 Less Outlet.
(They show a clip what Peck means)
(all grossed out)
- Abby: Guys, who would've taken 'em?
- Pig: Oh open your eyes, people. This whole thing has Leprechaun written all over it.
- Pip: Dude, there's no such thing as Leprechauns.
- Human Rarity: Unicorns and pegasus yes, but not leperchauns
- Lisa: Yeah, there's not enough proof to believe in such a mythological creature.
- Pig: Fine. But when you need a killareny shamrock spell to undo a banshee's curse, don't come crying to me.
- Pip: What?
- Otis: Pip, play last night video from our high tech monitoring system.
- Pip: On it. (pressed a button and showed a mouse in her swimsuit) Oops, wrong panel. (Play the Tv)
(It showed Duke scooting his but on the grass, Freddy licking Peck, and a flash of light)
- Otis: Wait, what was that?
- Pooh: Rewind that.
(Pip rewind the tape in slow motion and revealed to be a leprechaun stealing the potatoes)
- Abby: I don't believe it.
- Lisa: (gasps) Sweet mother of scientific discoveries!
- Human Rainbow Dash: It was a leprechaun!
- Pip: Pig was right.
- Human Fluttershy: I did not see that coming.
- Rabbit: Oh dear, mercy me.
- Piglet: Oh dear, mercy me, too.
- Pig: Maybe now you'll believe me about those outhouse goblins.
- Pip: What?
- Peck: The farmer's gonna lose all his potato money.
- Abby: He'll go broke.
- Wanda: And you guys will lose your home
- Otis: Maybe not. Pig, don't leprechauns hoard their wealth in big pots o' gold?
- Pig: That is correct.
- Donald: What's your point?
- Otis: Don't you see? All we have to do is catch that leprechaun and make him give us his gold.
- Abby: And then the farmer's money problems will be over forever.
- Pooh: I can think of all the honey I could have.
- Rabbit: How can you think of food at a time like this?
- Pooh: I practice.
- Otis: To the leprechaun!
(Out in the field, everyone is looking for the leprechaun)
- Tigger: Nope, no leprechaun here. (Tigger look from the log) No leprechaun here either. (He look at the Pond) Nothing either about leprechaun down here.
(Spike and Pluto started sniffing)
- Human Rainbow Dash: Find any yet?
(Pluto shakes his head no)
- Spike the dog: Nothing yet.
- Sora: Well keep searching. They had to be around here somewhere.
- Pig: Otis, look, potato skins.
- Otis: Look sharp, everyone. Remember, Leprechauns are elusive, devious, and extremely hard to--
- Abby: (looks under a rock) Found him!
- Everyone: (gasps) A leprechaun!
- Leprechaun: Seamus' Knickers. Talking Barnyard animals, kids and Fairies? I though you were a myth like unicorns or polite frenchmen.
- Otis: I hereby arrest for potato larceny. You have the right to remain Irish. Anything you say in a charming brogue can and will be use against you.
- Lori: You've got exactly three seconds to give back the potatoes before we pulverize you! (Lynn cracks her knuckles and Lisa starts a stopwatch)
- Leprechaun: Oh, come, lad. I'm willing to share. Why, I make a knish that'll have your taste buds river dancing.
- Otis: Well, I guess you're right. Maybe we can talk this out and come to a peaceful-- GET HIS FACE!!!
- Mickey: Get him!
(They jumped on him but missed)
- Leprechaun: So, it's a bunch of Ruffians ye be, hmm? Well, back off, laddies, or you'll be feeling the fury of me whimsical, magical wrath. (Teleports)
- Sci-Twi: Pig, why did you tell us he had whimsical magical wrath?
- Pig: Well, maybe you should taken my class at the learning hutch.
(At the Learning Hutch)
- Pig: Leprechauns have-- And this is important-- whimsical magical wrath. That will be on the test, people.
(Back in the field)
- Abby: Otis, that leprechaun's craftier than he looks.
- Timmy: Can't we use fairy magic to beat him?
- Wanda: Sorry, sport. But leprechaun magic is stronger than the fairy magic. So there's nothing we can do.
- Otis: Oh, really? Well, when the going gets crafty, the crafty get.. leprechauns. (Everyone is confused) Ha, yeah. Think about it.
- Eeyore: I still don't get it.
(Later that day)
- Otis: Okay, here's the plan. Leprechauns can't resist Shillelagh's.
- Leni: Wait, like, what's a shillelagh?
- Narrator: Shillelagh: That's a fancy Irish walking stick.
- Leni: Oh, got it.
- Otis: So I'll pretend to be a Shillelagh salesmen, and when he comes up to buy one, you whack him.
- Abby: Got it. Clobber with the she-lollie.
- Otis: It's shillelagh.
- Human Pinkie Pie: Sha-looly.
- Otis: Shillelagh.
- Leni: Shi-lolly-lo
- Otis: No.
- Abby: Sha-la-lala-lalalala.
- Narrator: Shillelagh.
- Abby: Sha-lappy-slap!
- Otis: That's the worse one yet.
- Human Pinkie Pie: Sha-looly!
- Otis: JUST TAKE THE IRISH STICK AND HIDE!
- Leni: You need you get your facts straight.
(The girls hid)
- Otis: Shillelaghs for sale! Fresh Irish Sticks! Get 'em while they're Irish.
- Leprechaun: Ooh. A shillelagh stand , is it? Have you got any of the new mark 12s with the ergonomic handles?
- Otis: Ooh, the Mark 12. Well, as a matter of fact, I happened to have-- HIT HIM NOW!
(The girls started him the leprechaun but hit Otis instead)
- Leprechaun: (Laughing) It's funny 'cause it's painful!
- Mickey: Go get him boys!
(Pluto and Spike goes after him but suddenly get stuck in cement)
- Spike (dog): We're stuck!
- Peck: We'll get him!
(The leprechaun used his magic on Freddy and Peck)
- Leprechaun: Nice try, laddies. Enjoy your freakish shamrock heads. (disappears)
- Pooh: Are you quite are right, guys?
- Freddy: Not sure, Pooh. All I know is I have a suddenly urge to process sunlight into simple sugars.
- Abby: Otis, now we really have to catch that leprechaun. He's the only one who can turn our Freddy and Peck back to normal.
- Luan: Well they are the "lucky" ones. (laughs) Get it?
- All: (moans)
- Timmy: Really?
- Goofy: That's not funny, Luan.
- Luan: Oh come on it was funny.
- Otis: Don't worry, guys. I'll fix this. I'm way smarter that a leprechaun...OR AM I!?!?
- Cosmo: Is he?
- Lola: (shrugs)
(Later in the forest, Everyone was dressing Pig, Sunset Shimmer, and the Human Mane 5 in Irish clothes)
- Pig: Otis, this won't work. Leprechauns like their women to be petite.
- Sunset Shimmer: And he's large
- Sci-Twi: And he's a pig...
- Pig: And not a women.
- Human Rarity: And the rest of us are too big to even be a leprechaun. Maybe we should try on some of the wardrobe choices I've put together? I'm particularly fond of this one. Eh, of course we could always go with something a bit more modern.
- Human Applejack: We're tryin' to catch the Leprechauns. Enough with the costumes!
- Human Rarity: [robotic voice] Oh, you can never have enough costumes!
- Otis: Don't let that hold you back. Just lure him in with your feminine wiles, and we'll jump him.
(The leprechaun hears the plan)
- Pig: Fine.
- Human Fluttershy: Hope this works.
(They started singing)
- Otis: They're doing great.
- Spike the Dog: Wow, they good.
- Goofy: Now what?
- Otis: Now we just sit on cold, hard ground and wait.
(The leprechaun made some lawn chairs and puts glue in them)
- Pip: Hey, look.
- Otis: Sweet! Free lawn chairs.
- Abby: They'll make sitting a pleasure.
- Otis, Abby, Freddy and Peck: (relaxed)
- Timmy: Hey, what's that splat sound?
- Otis: It's probably nothing.
- Timmy: Yeah.
(The other are still humming)
- Leprechaun: Well, aren't you some pretty lassies?
- Pig: Oh, thank you. (giggles)
- Human Rarity: Such a gentleman.
- Leprechaun: Enough small talk. Let's do a lip jig.
(He tries to kiss them)
- Otis: (hears them) That's Pig and the girls. Come on!
(Everyone tries to get up but gets stuck)
- Tigger: So that's the splating sound. It's glue!!!
(The leprechaun still tries to kiss Pig and the girls)
- Pig: All right, listen grabby hands. I'm a pig
- Sunset Shimmer: And we're Humans.
- Leprechaun: So you are. And you're pig friend got a corned beef sandwich for a head.
- Pig: That's right, I---I got a what? (leprechaun uses his magic) OH NO!!!!
- Otis: Guys, Don't worry. we're here to rescue--
- All: (shocked)
- Luna: What happen to Pig?!
- Human Rainbow Dash: Well, yeah...
(Pig is a sandwich)
- Pig: Does anyone have any mustard?
- Otis: Lepre... CHAUN!!!! (echoes) CHAUN!!!! CHAUN!!!! CHAUN!!!!
- Otis: Okay, let's review. The Farmer's going to go bankrupt, Freddy and Peck have turned into shamrocks, and Pig has a corned beef sandwich head.
- Lori: Well, maybe if you hadn't sprayed those potatoes, we wouldn't be in this mess.
- Otis: I didn't do that.
- Abby: Did so. You even suggested Lucy's idea for that creepy commercial.
- Otis (commercial):[whispers] Spud.
- Otis: Okay, yes, I did that. It's my fault our friends have been turned into horrible, Irish-themed monstrosities.
- Peck: Oh, yeah. Oh, yeah, Freddy, let me have it.
- Pig: Can somebody spread this on me? And don't be afraid to really get in there.
- Tigger: Yuck!
- Lana: Move over, rookie! Some jobs require you to get your hands dirty!
- Abby: Otis, next time you have a zany scheme, why don't you just go straight to the horrible outcome and cut out the middle man?
- Otis: Wait, cut out the middle man? That's it.
- Sora: What's it?
- Otis: Why bother catching the leprechaun when we can find his gold ourselves?
- Tigger: We can, What trickle Idea!!!
- Peck: Hey, that's right. I mean, everyone knows leprechaun keep their gold at the end of the rainbow.
- Luna: Where are we gonna find a rainbow?
- Pig: Easy. We make one. All you need to do is close your eyes, wish very hard, and fill your heart with love.
- Otis: You heard the sandwich. Do what it says.
(A few seconds later)
- Donald: Pig, nothing's happening.
- Pig: Oh, I left out a part. You also have to seed a rain cloud with sulfur iodine.
- All: [Groan]
- Lola: Well that a waste of your time.
- Timmy: Guys, I got this. I wished for a plane.
- Cosmo: You got it.
(A plane appeared)
- Lisa: And I have some Sulfur you can use.
- Otis: Pip, gas up the plane. Looks like I have a date with adventure!
(Than Otis come back with his adventure)
- Otis: Well, that sure was a great adventure. Come on, guys, let's follow that rainbow.
(Everyone follow that Rainbow)
- Leprechaun: Potato stew, Potato pie, mashed potatoes, curly fries, spuds floretine, hash o' the browns, (looking at the big potato) And you shall be my potato bride. (Sees a rainbow)(gasp) A rainbow. Sinead o' Conner. I've got to protect me gold!
(He fly over the rainbow and when he landed, he saw Otis had the his gold)
- Leprechaun: Me Gold! NO!
(He got blocked by a electric force field)
- Otis: Ha Ha! Nice try, Tiny McLoser. We found your gold fair and square, which means we get to keep it.
- Leprechaun: Curses! How did you know that?
- Lola: You're not as clever as you think, leprechaun.
(At the learning hutch)
- Pig: Once a leprechaun loses possession of his gold, he's prevented from touching by...anyone? Anyone at all? A magical force field.
- Leprechaun: Please, laddies, you can't do this. The other leprechauns will shun me and call me names like, "Old No-Gold", and "Patty O'Goldless", and "Ain't-Gold-Harry." I can't face that.
- Otis: Oh poor little leprechaun. The other wee folk will call me mean names and hurt me self-esteem.
- Mickey: Too bad.
- Otis: I'll give your gold back... On one condition.
- Leprechaun: Anything.
- Sci-Twi: Turn our friends back to normal and replace the farmer's potatoes.
- Leprechaun: That's two things.
- Otis: Hmm, maybe I'll keep it.
(Than Otis try to kiss his gold)
- Leprechaun: No! Don't love me gold! I'll give you what you want. Just don't put your cow lips on it.
(And he turns everything back to normal)
- Otis: Well, looks like everything worked out nicely.
- Abby: Yep. And we all learned Leprechauns are bitter, spiteful little homunculi that are best left alone.
- Pooh: Oh yes, I better to agree more.
- Human Rainbow Dash: Well, as long we leave those Leprechauns or other mythical creatures we know alone, I think we had nothing to worry about.
- Peck: Otis, Otis! Those eggs you sprayed with artifiicial odor enhancers, they're all missing!
- Otis: What? I didn't--
- Otis (commercial):[whispers] Eggs.
(Lucy made her appearances unecpeted)
- Lucy: Okay, he did that.
(everyone scream and got scared)
- Sora: Again, stop doing that, Lucy.
- Lucy: Again, I rather wear pink.
- Human Pinkie Pie: But who would've taken them?
(Than it was Easter Bunny, and he's hop way while he's laughing at loud)
- Rabbit: Did not see that coming.
- Otis: Pig, what do we know about Easter Bunnies?
- Pig: Well, maybe you should have taken my class.
(At the learning hutch)
- Pig: The most crucial thing to know about Easter Bunnies is-- Anyone? Anyone? Anyone? Seriously, anyone?