|Season 1, Episode 5b|
|Written by||LegoKyle14 & Magnom47|
Hypno A Go-Go/Transcript
(The Opening is like a show opening called "Law and Order")
- Narrator: In the barnyard justice system, there are animal who commit crimes and animals who prosecuted them. Some of them have udders.
(Late at night, Freddy was chasing Peck)
- Peck: No, no... Stop following me.
- Freddy: It's no use Peck. You can't run from me. (evil laughing)
- Peck: No... go away!
- Freddy: I cant' help myself. I'm so hungry.
(Scene cut to the next morning)
- Otis: Freddy, Peck, where are you guys? Pig's gonna eat your breakfast.
- Pig: Oh, actually...
- Pooh: We kinda ate, the...
- Otis: Pig and Pooh ate your breakfast.
- Abby: I'm worried, Otis. They've been out all night. I bet they're cold and hungry and terrible morning breath.
- Wanda: I hate morning breath!
- Sunset Shimmer: Still, who knows what happened to them
(Duke sniffing and Howling)
- Pig: I think Duke's picked up their trail. did you find 'em boy?
- Duke: No, but check out this un-chewed tennis ball. I know what I'm doin' this weekend, whoo.
- Eeyore: It figures.
- Rabbit: (moans)
- Pip: Hey, look, Peck's feathers.
- Tigger: They lead off this way.
- Otis: Through Mrs. Beady's Garden? Come on, guys.
(they find Feddy)
- Freddy: (Dreaming)Mmm... Two tickets to Giblet town please.
- Otis: Freddy, Freddy, wake up.
- Freddy: Hm, what, thigh bone dark meat... 12 minutes per pound, Ding.
- Abby: Freddy, what are you doing here?
- Pig: And where's Peck?
- Freddy: Peck? I'm... I'm not sure. Last night's kind of a blur.
- Duke: A likely story, ferret. How would you explain all these feathers? Looks to me someone has rooster takeout last night.
- Freddy: What, that's sick? I'm deeply, deeply offended.
- Sunset Shimmer: I don't buy it.
- Timmy: Yeah, we trust him 100%.
(Freddy spits out some feathers)
(Everyone was surprised)
- Pip: Busted.
- Tigger: I think he's in big trouble.
- Abby: Freddy, how could you?
- Piglet: I don't believe this.
- Otis: All right, all right, calm down everyone. I'm sure a logical explanation.
- Duke: You bet there is- Freddy's eaten Peck. The scent of villainy is the air, I say.
- Tigger: Well, I'm think this's a job for... "Tigger Private Ear"!
- Pooh and gang: Oh, Bother.
- Duke: I hope that smell is Tigger make him lier. No, no, wait(Sniffs). That's another tennis ball.
(Duke runs away)
(Later that day)
- Freddy: Um, Guys.. Who selected the jury?
(The Jury is angry Chickens, and Eeyore join the Jury as well)
- Rabbit: Eeyore, why you in the Jury doing?
- Eeyore: Well, Jury doing's kind fun to me, and I like to do it.
- Rabbit: Oh, what ever, Eeyore.
- Ed: All rise. Animal court is now in session. Judge Bessie presiding.
(Bessie comes in)
- Bessie: Guilty. Now let's get to the punishment.
- Otis: You haven't heard any evidence yet.
- Bessie: I don't need evidence. I can tell he did it by beady little ferret eyes.
(Freddy getting nervous)
- Bessie: But If cud breath going to make a big deal about it... Prosecutor, proceed.
(Abby as prosecuter)
- Abby: Ladies, and Eeyore, I don't want to prosecute Freddy. He's nice and kind and cute.
(Freddy spits out feathers)
- Abby: Also he's...
- Rabbit: Get to the point!
- Abby: Oh, ok. Oh, ok. The point is, he's remorseless, cold-blooded kill!
(throws down and scares the chickens)
- Tigger: Abby!
- Otis: I object.
- Freddy: Me, too.
(Chicken throws eggs at freddy)
- Bessie: Order, order... I said Order.
- Pig: I'd like a extra-large calzone with extra mushroom, please.
- Pooh: I take some honey.
- Cosmo: I'll take Sub sandwich.
- Timmy: Not now!
- Ed: Oh, and I'd like...(went to sleep)
- Sunset Shimmer: What ever happen to never judged a book by its cover?
- Abby: Glad you ask. Duke, will could you please tell us what you found in Freddy's crawl space?
- Duke: With pleasure. I infiltrate his den of carnivorous evil when I found this cookbook entitled "To Serve Chicken."
(Chicken gasps and one fainted)
- Eeyore: Well, um....
- Piglet: Maybe it's a book on how to serve dinner to chickens.
- Duke: Your honor, may I wildly speculate?
- Bessie: You may... Especially if ti prove he's guilty.
- Wanda: This out be good.
- Duke: All right, here's what happened.
(It shows a fake flashback story about "Freddy's Chicken night")
- Duke: (Voice-over) Freddy's appetite became inflamed by reading chicken cookbooks. He snuck off, eluding the keen senses of a Masked Canine Avenger who was bravely defending the barn against a gang of Desperadoes. Finally, he attacked Peck rolled him into a giant burrito and cooked him for 10-12 minutes.
(They come back from a fake flashback)
- Duke: Trust me on this. I'm a professional.
- Bessie: I find this burrito-making mongoose guilty.
- Sunset Shimmer: That a lie, you flea biter!
- Otis: She right. One... none of that happened. And two, we haven't heard Freddy's side of the story.
- Freddy: No, Otis, they're right. I probably dont even have a side of the story.
- Otis: what? You guys have been friends for years. You both briefly dated the same weasel. Why would you suddenly turn on him?
- Freddy: I can't remember, Otis. All I know is I follow Peck into Mrs. Beady's Garden and when I woke up, my head was throbbing... right here.
(He shows then the mark)
- Abby: Let the record show that the defendant's skull says "Erawmab".
- Tigger: What does that mean?
- Duke: Its a prison tattoo. I'll bet he's a repeat offender.
- Otis: Objection.
- Bessie: I'm getting tired of saying this: guilty.
- Otis: What about the jury?
- Chickens: Guilty.
- Eeyore: Well, I'm thinks we all agree he's a little guilty.
- Bessie: I sentence to be accused to be donated to a pet store and be banished from the barnyard forever.
- Tigger: (gasp and gibbers) WHAT?!
- Piglet: WHAT?!
- Pooh: WHAT?!
- Rabbit: WHAT?!
- Eeyore: HUH?!
- Timmy Cosmo and Wanda: WHAT!?
- Sunset Shimmer: WHAT?!
- Otis: What?
- Freddy: Its better this way, guys. I can't be trusted. I obviously some kind of a monster.
- Duke: Let's go, dirtbag.
- Pig: I guess Freddy did do it. I can't believe we didn't see this coming.
- Pip: Dude, it's all he talks about. My brain's the size of a pea and I saw it coming.
- Sunset Shimmer: That's impossible.
- Oits: I dont buy it, either. There's no way Freddy ate peck. Come on, guys. Let's go solve The Case of the Apperently-Eaten Rooster.
- Pig: I don't know, Otis. That's really gonna cut into my mud wallowing time and...
- Otis: I'll bring snacks.
- Pig: I'm in.
- Tigger: All right, let's do it!
(At Mrs.Beady's Yard)
- Mrs.Beady: Talking animals. And those crazy kids. Rutting around in my arugula. I show them.
- Otis: We're gonna need some kind of distraction. Pigster and Poohster, you feel like dressing up?
- Pig: Aw, again? What do we always have to be the ones in disguise?
- Pip: Snacks.
- Sunset Shimmer: There be some honey in for you.
- Pooh and Pig: We're in.
- Pig: Uh, Good day, madam. May we have a moment of your time?
- Pooh: We're ordinary traveling salemen, as you can see.
- Pig: Are you trouble by smart-alecky talking animals, and some kids who does crazy stuff?
- Mrs. Beady: Yes, yes, I am.
- Pig: Then we help distract... uh, help you. May we come in?
- Otis: Ok, we're gonna look for clues like they do on those highly rated crime shows. First, I'm gonna scan the area with a sensitive laser light.
- Pip: Hey, a clue.
- Sunset Shimmer: What is it?
- Pip: Its a paper bag with a pecan sticky bun inside.
- Otis: Oh, yeah, that's real nice.
- Cosmo: Sweet!
(About to take a bite when snach by Wanda)
- Wanda: Don't eat the evidence, Cosmo.
- Otis: But, you know, most clues are extremly hard with the naked eye so I'll have to dust for prints with this very special...
- Pip: Another clue.
- Rabbit: It's Mrs.Beady's Bamware frying pan.
- Pip: Wrap it up, dude. We're doing all the work here.
- Otis: Stop Being a clue hog.
- Pip: Fine, I'll just sit in this hole.
- Otis: Good, sit in that hole.
- Pip: Hey, this is no hole.
- Timmy: Thier paw prints.
- Pip: And there's more leading off that way.
- Otis: Looks like a got ourselves and witness.
- Tigger: After that suspect!
(At Mrs. Beady house)
- Pig: Now this item would be extremely useful against chilean spider monkeys.
- Mrs.Beady: Oh, I see, I see...
- Otis: Psst, Hey Pig, Pooh, come on.
- Pig: Not now, we're with a customer.
- Sunset Shimmer: I'm think she saw us.
- Piglet: Oh, dear.
- Tigger: Uh-oh.
- Mrs.Beady: (screams) Go away, I'm armed!
- Pig: Oh, now we'll never make our sales quota.
(Pig and Pooh runs away)
- Pooh: Gang way!
- Mrs.Beady: Wait, does this come in chartreuse?
(later in a corn field)
- Freddy: I don't wanna go to the pet store. No one buys ferrets anymore. I'll be a lifer.
- Duke: Pipe down, The guy's is already on its way, punk. Once he picks you up it's so long flesh-craving psychopath.
- Freddy: But Duke, do you think the store will take me with the carrier smelling like this?
- Duke: Oh, right- like I'm fall for that old... Smelling? You know, I'm intrigued by smells. Let's have a whiff. (Sniffs) Hmm...
(Duke lets Freddy out and pushes duke in)
(Freddy laughs manically)
- Freddy: Ah-ha-ha-ha-ha. So long, sucker.
- Duke: Hey, get back here. You'll never get away with this. Is this the smell? (Sniffing) Do you mean this?(Sniffs) Hm, it is citrusy. It's a citrusy kinda thing, hey (Sniffs)?
- Freddy: Boy, I wish Peck could've seen me put one over one old Duke. (start heckling but feels sad) But he can't, I've eaten him. There's no use fighting it. I'm a monster. And there's one place for a ruthless deviant like me.
(Later in the cornfield, the gophers are selling watches to a snake)
- Chubsie: Come on, you got, like what, 107 brothers and sisters (Chuckles)? I can sell you a gross of 'em what do you say?
- Otis: Hey Chubsie, what do you know about a missing rooster?
- Chubsie: Holy cow, it's the heat.
- Otis: Oh, no, you don't.
(Otis grab Chubsie)
- Chubsie: I don't know nothin'- I swear, nothin'.
- Otis: All right, look, I like you, ok? You got a nice face. But, you know, my two crazy partners over here might feel a little differently.
- Pip: Rodents like you make me sick.
- Sunset Shimmer: You can't dig a hole deep enough to get away from us, fat cheeks.
- Chubsie: Whoa, whoa, hang on, hang on. If your the good cop alright... and these two's the bad cops, uh who's these guys?
- Pig: We're the funny cops- pull my finger.
- Pooh: I just hungry
- Otis: What were you doing in Mrs.Beady's Garden last night, chubsie?
- Chubsie: All right, all right, I'll sing. I was supposed to me the rooster, see? But the ferret wasn't part of the deal, So I, uh.....I high-tailed it.
- Otis: Why were you meeting peck? and you better tell the truth.
- Chubsie: I was gonna hand him off some merchandise. This stuff?
- Tigger: What is it?
- Otis: It's skin lotion.
- RabbIt: Just for animals with a molting problem.
- Otis: That's It. (He throw Chubsie away) Guys, you're are right. Freddy didn't do it. Ok, here's what really happened.ac
(It show us another flashback of a truth about that night)
- Otis: (Voice-over) Peck had a embarrassing skin condition which made him shed feathers. His plan was to get lotion from the gopher and pay with a pecan sticky bun- A common gopher currency. A sticky bun, which the starving Freddy found irresistible.
- Pig: (Voice-over) I'll take from here. Then suddenly the handsome and dreamy flamingo dancing pig comes in and dazzles everyone with his feet of fire, right?
- Otis: (Voice over) No, he doesn't.
- Pig: (Voice over) Oh.
(It got his by a hay)
- Otis: (Voice-over) Peck ran. He didn't want anyone see him molting.
- Pip: (Voice-over) My turn, my turn. Just then, Bessie pledged her undying love to me. She throw herself into my arms and I carried her off to be our new life as stock car drivers.
- Sunset Shimmer: (Voice-over) You wish.
- Timmy: (Voice-over) Like that ever happen.
- Otis: (Voice-over) Can i finish, please?
(They hit by a hay as well)
- Pip: (Voice-over) killjoy.
- Otis: (Voice-over) Anyway, Freddy chased Peck into Mrs.Beady's Garden where Mrs.Beady abushed him with her Bamware frying pan. He fell into Peck's feathers and woke up with amnesia.
(They come back from a another flashback)
- Otis: It all adds up, guys. Freddy is way innocent.
- Pip: But Otis, If Freddy's innocent.
- Tigger: But, where's Peck?
- Otis: I think i know that too. come on, for the last time.
(Later, at Henhouse)
(Freddy's looks at the hens)
- Freddy: Oh, there they are. The poor, grieving hens.
(The Hens are sobbing)
- Freddy: Poor grieving delicious... (Slurping) Protein-Packed hens. What I saying? I can't eat them. They're my friends.
- Reflecting Freddy: Are they?
- Freddy: Huh?
- Reflecting Freddy: You're ferret, they're chickens. Why F-F-F-Fight it?
- Freddy: I won't listen. Get thee behind me, Evil reflecting Freddy.
(All of Reflecting Freddys are talking at the same time)
- Freddy: NO!
(Peck tush Freddy)
- Peck: Hey, Freddy, what ya doing?
- Freddy: Oh, hey, Peck. Me and the guys where just talking about you... Peck! (hugs Peck) You're not inside me. I mean...I didn't feast on your juicy flesh. I mean, Hooray.
- Peck: Hey you don't look so good. You want get a pizza?
- Abby: There they are.
- Bessie: So Dumb-dumb was right. That freaky ferret didn't eat Peck after all.
- Otis: We found him in an aloe patch trying to treat his skin condition.
- Peck: When Otis told me what happen, well... I ran right here to straighten things out this whole crazy mistake. Best friend.
- Freddy: Pal of mine.
- All: Aww...
- Timmy: That's so touching... and I really don't care.
- Otis: Oh, and here's a present from a gopher.
- Freddy: Honey mustard chicken glazed?
- Peck: No, silly. It's my skin lotion.
- Freddy: Oh...(nervous chuckles).
- Bessie: Hey wait a minute. What about this creepy chicken serving cookbook we found in your room?
- Freddy: Oh, ha-ha, yeah, see um... Here's the thing. That's not mine, it belongs to a friend. He's a ferret...Badger his name is Freddy....Benny! Benny the Badger. (nervous chuckles)
- Abby: I buy it.
- Pip: Me too.
- Rabbit: I'm think I go with that
- Piglet: So am I.
- Tigger: Yep
- Eeyore: Me too.
- Pooh: I'm couldn't agree more.
- Pig: Well, I don't this Benny the Badger.
- Otis: Well, as lead defense cow I officially declared this cased closed.
(Everyone charring except Bessie)
- Sunset Shimmer: Just go to show, you cant judge a book just by its cover.
- Pip: I don't know. Somehow I feel like we've forgotten something.
- Otis: Ah, don't worry about it. I mean, if it was that important we probably wouldn't forgotten it.
- Cosmo: Yeah, or did we....
- Wanda: did we?
- Cosmo: I don't know.
- Tigger: Hey wait a minute, where's Duke?
(Duke still locked in a cage)
- Duke: I don't belong here. I was set up. I want a lawyer. (sniffing)Hm... Do you guys smell that, it's like a... Like a Kiwi or a tangelo or...
- Man: Or a happy monkey.