Harry, Ron and Hermione Meets The Hunchback of Notre Dame is an upcoming film by Shadow101815. It will premeire on Google Drive in the near future.
Harry Potter, Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger (along with Alex, Baloo, and their friends) are on vacation to Notre Dame where they meet a lovable bell ringer named Quasimodo. Harry and his friends join the fun at The Festival of Fools and meet a lovely gyspy girl Esmeralda. He and his pals have better watch out for the evil Minister, Judge Claude Frollo, whom Prince Zuko, Shere Khan, Scar, Yzma, Professor Ratigan and Fidget works for. Can Harry Potter and his friends defeat Frollo and help Quasi find the Court of Miracles? You will find out.
- Dylan (Shadow101815), The Latest Buzz Crew (Rebecca, Noah, Wilder, Michael and Amanda), Alex, Marty, Gloria, Melman, Baloo, Bagheera, King Louie, Lord Voldemort, Prince Zuko, Shere Khan, Scar, Yzma, Professor Ratigan, and Fidget will guest star in this film.
- This is the first crossover film to guest star The Madagascar Gang, Baloo, Bagheera, and King Louie in a Harry Potter crossover.
- SpongeBob and his friends were originally suppose to be in this film due to the fact that Yru17 was going to re-edit a SpongeBob SquarePants crossover with The Hunchback of Notre Dame, but he retired by making anymore crossovers, until he learned that Yakko Warner has decided to do a mixed crossover with The Hunchback of Notre Dame instead.
- The reason why Scar is in this film is because Simba, Nala, Timon, Pumbaa, and the Hyenas have guest starred in Ash Ketchum Meets The Hunchback of Notre Dame.
- The reason why Baloo, Bagheera, King Louie and Shere Khan are in this film is because The Vultures have guest starred in Sora's Adventures of The Hunchback of Notre Dame.
- Like Daniel Esposito's film Winnie the Pooh Meets The Hunchback of Notre Dame, the words "damnation" and "hell" will remain intact in this film (as they were used religious matters in the real film), despite that the Harry Potter characters will not use profanity in this film, due to the real film being rated G in the US (although the real film is rated PG in Canada).