Here's the Transcript for the Pooh's Adventures Chronicles episode In Case of the Mystery Robbery
Pooh, Aladdin and Ash have been robbed
- (One stormy night In the middle of the night Pooh was asleep when thunder woke him up and notice all of his stuff in his house are gone.)
- Winnie the Pooh: Oh no, I must be sleeping in my sleep again...I think.
- (Meanwhile at Aladdin's hovel the next morning he woke up in with a good night sleep and notice something strange has happened and scanned his hovel)
- Aladdin: Wake up, everybody! We've been robbed!
- (Genie and Abu are wakened by Aladdin's cry as Genie transformed as a security guard.)
- Abu: What? Huh?
- Genie: Oh, you'd have to be pretty desperate to rob a place like this!
- Abu: (feels his head and notices that his fez is gone) Oh, huh?
- (Genie notice his lamps is gone and looks everywhere for it.)
- Genie: Al, have you seen my lamp?
- Aladdin: Wait a minute...Does this mean...
- Aladdin, Genie, and Abu: Uh oh...