Here's how journey though the valleys go in Revenge of The Ultratron.
Morley: Hey Blitz, I'm now regretting about talking about the Cloggersaurus.
Blitzer: You think?
Tronie: You did scare the pink alicorn foal to death, you know.
Morley: Yes, but it was an accident. And I also keep forgetting that Skyla has a fear based personality.
Blitzer: And she's not brave like Yuna.
Morley: Don't say that in front of her.
Blitzer: Oh, sorry about that.
Percy: Can we try to concentrate on our task?
Tronie: Right, Luetinent.
[then a growling is heard]
Morley: What was that?
Blitzer: I don't know.
Tronie: I wonder if everyone else hears it too?
[in the first valley]
Daylight: Bro, do you think we'll meet back up with the others?
Mighty Joe: Yes.
Rachel: EEP! The Cloggersaurus!
Puffer: Oh, no! We're gonna die!
[Rachel and Puffer drive around in circles yelling]
Hugs: Will somebody shut these 2 up?!
Mighty Joe: Guys, be quiet! [whistles]
[Rachel and Puffer stop in their tracks]
Mighty Joe: The world is at stake, and we won't able able to stop the Ultratron, if you 2 crazy steamers don't cut out the panic attacks!
Daylight: Joey's right, if we want to stop the Ultratron, we must bring back Thomas!
Rachel: Let's do it.
Jenny: And don't ya worry sis, I'm here for ya'.
Rachel: Thanks, sis'.
Hugs: To the temple!
Skunky: To the temple!
Puffer: [to Pete] I still wish I knew how I ended up with Stephen's funnel.
Pete: Yeah, I wonder if Stephen noticed.
[in the third valley]
J.J.: Must get to the temple.
Mako: Stephey, your funnel is gone!
Stephen: It is? [looks up] It is!
Henry: It must've fallen off when we sped into the valleys.
Stephen: What am I going to do without a funnel?
Mako: But didn't you go funneless when you were trapped in the mine? You lost your funnel when we were trapped in Jurassic Park.
Stephen: That's true.
Falcon: Look. [points to an old pipe on the ground]
J.J.: Hey! Well use that pipe for your funnel, it'll help control the smoke.
[They tie it onto Stephen]
Henry: Hey, you know that happened to Peter Sam once.
Rheneas: I remember, Sir Handel even sand a song about it.
Peter Sam: Yes, Rheneas. I remember too.
Sir Handel: I still know the lyrics. "Peter Sam's said again and again,'his new funnel will put ours to shame. He went into the tunnel: lost his old funnel. Now his famous new funnel's a drain!"
Peter Sam: Ahem!
Sir Handel: Oops, sorry. I couldn't resist.
Steamy: Well, he ain't the only one with a funnel story.
Applejack: Really now, how do ya' figure?
Steamy: Got one of mah' own. Back when we wer' buildin' the Transcontinental Railway. Mah' funnel hit a low hanging beam in a tunnel.
Apple Bloom: How long did it took ya' ta' git' out?
Steamy: Took 10 hours ta' free me, and to this day, the crack from that event is still in mah' funnel taday.
Applejack: [takes off her hat] Sorry ta' hear that.
Steamy: Thanks fer' that.
Puffy: Fer' now, let's just carry on.
[they continue down the valley]
[In the second valley]
Peter: I sure hope we can find that crystal.
Quarmire: Not to mention there's a hybrid dinosaur looking for us. And a Trainbot warrior who guards the tomb of the Train-Primes.
Joe: And a T-1000 is trying to kill Nyx too.
Cleveland: And! Deceptitrains, Megatrain, Discord, Queen Chrysalis, their demon kids, and Jimmy's clone.
Morley: Yeah, we know. But the worst thing is that the true, real leader of the Deceptitrains is out there, looking for us!!
Blitzer: Yeah, and I'll tell you what, if we see the other villains, It'll be like the lion and the mouse.
Percy: You do realize that the mouse becomes frieneds with the lion after he pulls the nail out of his paw, right?
Blitzer: No he doesn't. He kills the mouse.
Percy: Who told you that, Blitzer?
Blitzer: My driver.
[Percy stops and thinks]
Percy: [moves forward] That actually explains a lot.
[they then reach the entrance of a tunnel]
Spike: Hey, this could lead to the Tomb of the Train-Primes!
Mr. Blik: Or a bottomless pit!
Sully: Let's check it out.
[they head inside the tunnel]
Percy: Some of you take that pathway over there. We'll catch up with you later on.
[Some of the group head to the pathway]
[in the first valley]
[the group in that valley are at the tunnel entrance too]
Twilight: Well, you think that this could lead to the tomb?
Mighty Joe: Let's find out.
Daylight: Come on.
Rachel: [groans] Do we have to? I might get my paint dirty.
Jenny: Come on, sis'. Don't be like that.
Hugs: Yeah, what you little sis'. said.
[they head inside]
Spongebob: How about some of us take those pathways over there and see if we can't find anything?
Mike: Good idea?
Twilight: Let's go.
[they head on the pathway]
Daylight: Good luck, Sir.
Hiatt Grey: I'll meet up with you later. And Rachel, try to be more cooperative. And I also mean, "control you anger". Or else, it's eleven weeks at the Ironworks again.
Rachel: Yes sir.
Kevin (train): And good luck. [puffs on his own]
Mighty Joe: Kevin, aren't you coming with us?
Kevin (train): No, I'm gonna do my own path in this cave. Does that suit you?
Mighty Joe: Yeah, sure.
Kevin (train): Good. See ya. [puffs down a tunnel]
[in the third valley]
[the group in there start to approach the tunnel]
Tigger: How are we gonna go in there?
Pooh: By going.. in there.
Tigger: But it's dark.
Piglet: And f..f..f..frightful.
Rabbit: And we don't know what we'll find.
Eeyore: But we know what's gonna find us.
Skyla: THE CLOGGERSAURUS!!!
[they race inside the tunnel]
[inside they slowly move forward as some of the group take the other pathways]
Brian: Let's split up.
[they each take a different pathway]
Skyla: [is hearing sounds] Huh? Is that you Mommy or you Daddy? [jumps at another sound] Auntie Twilight? [another sound is heard] (gulps)
Yuna: Skyla? [taps her shoulder]
Skyla: AAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!!! [jumps up and gets stuck in the ceiling]
Yuna: Sorry, I didn't mean scare you.
Skyla: [muffled in the roof] It's fine. But can someone get me down?
Terminator: [grabs her tail and pulls her out]
Skyla: [hanging by her tail in the Terminator's grip] Thanks.
Terminator: No problemo.
Dile: You know Skyla, it's not easy being brave.
Skyla: How do you know?
Dile: You see, when I was a baby crocodile before I became a train
[Flashback plays as "Inner Sanctum (from Disney's Dinosaur)" plays]
Dile: [narrating] I had to learn alot about surviving in a big world. My mother teaches me how to hunt and swim. Then as time went on, I left her a begun a new life. Then, I becmae really sick. Then the explorers found me, and they took me to there lab. They didn't had medicine for me, so they increase my size as a train, built me a train, and I became on.
Skyla: Sounds like you had to deal with it.
Dile: Yes, I did. But I can still swim. There's a hook under me. That's why I'm attach to this.
Yuna: Does it hurt?
Dile: No, not really. I only use it when I wanna cool off in the water.
[Then it fades to some of the heroes]
Chip: This place gives me the creeps.
Joy: I heard that.
Chet: I gotta bad feeling about this place, guys.
Cardigan: Do you ever get the feeling were being watch?
[Then we hear unusual noises]
Kagome: Anybody see anything?
Maxi: We need some light.
Tillie: I got it handled. [turns on her headlamp]
[Then they hear something]
Tillie: What the?
Kevin (train): [comes out] BOO!
[Some of our heroes were so scared they ran off while screaming]
Kevin (train): [laughing] Oh, man, that was rich! [chuckles. Then chuffs down the line]
[With the foals again]
Skyla: I hate the dark. It's so scary.
[Then a song begins to play]
- Children [off screen]: Boo!
- Morley: What's that moving in the corner?
- Blitzer: What's that shadow on the wall?
- Human Pinkie: Don't be afraid, don't be scared. It really is nothing at all
- Skyla: But I saw something in the corner
- Nyx: I saw that shadow on the wall.
- Human Rarity: It's just your imagination
- Human Fluttershy: It might just be the wise old owl. [whoo]
- Rachel: Boo boo, choo choo. Don't be afraid of the dark. It's easily explained you see Why things go bump in the night - Boo!
- Jenny: Boo boo, choo choo! Don't wander from your track. And don't be afraid, don't be afraid, don't be, Don't be afraid of the dark!
- Zoe Trent: The little engine wondered. He thought and thought all night. Really nothing's changed, it's just the same just daylight turned to night.
- Pete: But something moved in the corner! A shadow crossed the wall!
- Everyone: He closed his eyes, counted ten.
- Jenny: And remembered the wise old owl (whooo)
- Human Pinkie: Boo, boo, choo choo! Don't be afraid of the dark
- Human Rarity: When the lights go out and you have your doubts. Why things go bump in the night - Boo! Boo boo, choo choo, Don't wander from your mark And don't be afraid, don't be afraid, don't be, Don't be afraid of the dark
- Morley: That was weird.
- Blitzer: What?
- Morley: Those garden gnomes, they've camed out of nowhere.
- Everone: So, don't be afraid, don't be afraid, don't be, Don't be afraid of the dark!
- Daylight: Boo boo, choo choo! Don't be afraid of the dark
- Puffer: It's easily explained you see Why things go bump in the night - Boo!
- Yuna: Boo boo, choo choo. Don't wander from your track; And don't be afraid, don't be afraid, don't be, Don't be afraid of the dark
- Skyla: What's that moving in the corner?
- Nyx: What's that shadow on the wall?
- Snowdrop: Don't be afraid, don't be scared, It really is nothing at all.
- Skyla: But I saw something in the corner! I saw that shadow on the wall!
- Human Applejack: It's just your imagination.
- Brian: Look! It's just the wise old owl (whoop)
- Skarloey: Boo boo, choo choo. Don't be afraid of the dark
- Rheneas: It's easily explained you see, Why things go bump in the night - Boo!
- Duncan: Boo boo, choo choo
- Peter Sam: Don't wander from your track
- Everyone: And don't be afraid, don't be afraid, don't be, Don't be afraid of the dark, No, don't be afraid, don't be afraid, don't be, Don't be afraid of the dark.
- Children: [off screen] Boo!