Kayley is a young woman and the main protagonist in Winnie the Pooh and the Quest for Camelot. In the film, she always dreamed of being a couragous knight when she was a child (aproxemately 9 years). But when her father Sir Lionel was killed off by a lustful knight by the the name of Sir Ruber, she joined forces with Winnie the Pooh, his friends, and Danny and Sawyer to help her save Camelot and King Arthur's sword Excalibur from Sir Ruber and his partner Darla Dimple. Along with the way, they meet up with Garrett a blind squire, and Devon and Cornwall a two-headed dragon. In the end, Kayley, Pooh, and the others defeated Ruber and Darla. Kayley married Garret and became a heroine of Camelot
- Kayley met Simba and his friends in Simba, Timon, and Pumbaa's Adventures of Quest for Camelot.
- Kayley will meet Ash Ketchum and his friends in Ash Ketchum and The Quest For Camelot.
- Kayley will meet Littlefoot and his friends in Littlefoot Goes on the Quest for Camelot.
- Kayley will meet Tino Tonitini and his friends in Weekenders Goes on a Quest for Camelot.
- Kayley will meet Yogi Bear and his friends in Yogi Bear and the Quest for Camelot.
- Kayley will meet Bloom and her friends in Bloom and the Quest for Camelot.
- Kayley will join Pooh and his friends in Pooh's Adventures of Avatar, Pooh's Adventures of Free Willy 3: The Rescue, and Pooh's Adventures of Daddy Day Care.
- Kayely will meet Benny, Leo, Johnny. Rae and their friends in Benny, Leo, Johnny and Rae's Quest for Camelot.
- Kayley will meet Dipper and Mabel and their friends in Dipper & Mabel's Adventures of Quest for Camelot