|Season 2, Episode 8a|
|Written by||LegoKyle14 & Magmon47|
Kids in the City/Transcript
(A beautiful day at the Barnyard and inside, the animals are cleaning almost everyone)
- Freddy: Why do we bother cleaning? We're just gonna be collecting more junk. (shredding the Mona Lisa)
- Abby: Now, Freddy. It's Spring Cleaning and everyone has to his part.
- Timmy: Yeah, and I'm not messy.
- Luna: What about all the garbage that came from your house that one time?
- Timmy: What garbage?
(Wanda shows the flashback to the pile of garbage that's all over Dimmsdale)
- Timmy's Dad: Bye honey! I'm going to use Timmy's trash slide to get to work. (slides the garbage to the park) This would be great if I worked at the park. (suddenly thrown in the garbage truck) This would be great if I work at the dump.
- Timmy: Oh yeah.
- Human Rarity: Like Abby says, we have to each do our part.
- Pooh: Did you notices sometime odd about Otis today?
- Goofy: What you talking about, Pooh?
- Pooh: He been saying the same thing for an hour.
- Robot Otis: Cleaning is awesome. Chores are great. Oops I missed a spot.
- Bessie: Oh, you got to be kidding me. Hey, bucket head, what's 2 plus 2?
(Pip inside the robot started pressing buttons and the the tape recorded exploded and so did the robot)
- Freddy: Otis! He was so young!
- Cosmo: I knew he blew he top one day
- Tigger: Guys, that one's not the real Otis.
- Sunset Shimmer: All right, Pip, where is Otis?
- Pip: I don't know.
- Otis: (on record) That all trick 'em. I'll be up at the Farmer's watching TV.
- Pip: (on record) I think you recorded that.
- Otis: (on record) Nah, I'm sure it's fi--(record stops)
- Mickey: Let's get him!
(Everyone went after Otis)
(At the Farmer's house, on the television)
- Hilly Burford: Hey, later on in the show, my mom's gonna show us how to make us her delicious blueberry chili. Isn't that a punch in the taste buds!
- Jessica Alspice: You're a blueberry chili, Hilly. Isn't he a blueberry chili,everyone?
- Hilly Burford: Hey, I'm a blueberry chi--What's that suppose to mean?
- Otis: Ha, I love cleaning Otis.
- Sci-Twi: OTIS!!!!!
(Everyone comes in angry)
- Spike the dog: Nice trying sneaking out of us Otis!
- Otis: Oh, hey guys, how's the cleaning going? (Abby slams a bucket on his head)
- Luan: Now you're a real bucket head, Otis. (laughs)
- Abby: Let's go!
- Peck: Sir, I am dissapointed.
- Wanda: You should be ashamed of yourself.
- Donald Duck: Jerk!
- Freddy: ME-YELL!!
- Pip: Sorry, Oits. I try to stop them.
- Otis: Nah, it's not your fault, Pip. It was wrong of me to force my abilities on my friends.
- Pip: So, who are you going to force on them now?
- Otis: Not sure yet.
- Clem: (on TV) Hey, everybody. Ever wanted to clone a farm animal and force your work on all of them?
- Otis: Keep talking.
- Clem: Hi, I'm Farmer Clem of Farmer Clem's Cloneatorium. And I'll clone your animals using fancy man science type stuff. Sheep, chickens, ducks, cows even platypi. Just send me a fur clipping for your animal and I'll do the rest. (clones sheep) Do it now!
- Otis: Sweet! I can clone myself and make clone Otis do all my chores.
- Pip: Aren't you worried about toying with the delicate fabric of nature
- Otis: Nope. Now, how to remove a tuff of my fur without causing myself to much--(Pip tears one off) PAIN!!!! Thanks.
- Pip: No problem.
- Otis: (put his fur in the envelope) And away we clone!
- Narrator: The same day later...
(A big crates comes in)
- Otis: My new clone is here! My new clone is here!
- Abby: Otis, what are you talking about?
- Human Fluttershy: And did you say new clone?
- Otis: I show you what I'm talking about. Gentle citizens of the barnyard, and Bessy, I present to you. (opens the crate but nothing comes out)
- Eeyore: I don't see anything.
- Otis: Huh? It's gotta be in here somewhere. This chews. Where's my astonishingly lifelike clone?
(A tiny Otis pops out)
- Little Otis: Hey, people. What's happening? Where's the party? Check it out. the party's right here. Whoo-hoo! (dancing as everyone laughed)
- Timmy: Found him.
- Lola: And he's so cute.
- Cosmo: Wait, now there's 2 Otis'. Mind Blown. (head explodes)
- Otis: Hey, that isn't me. Wha-- he's, like, a foot tall.
- Luan: Well isn't that a twist to big things coming in small packages. (laughs)
- Abby: Wait. What's this? (reads warning) Clones not actual size.
- Otis: Milk me.
- Little Otis: Hey, mouse. Up high. Down low. too slow. Whoo-hoo! Let's watch some sports bloopers. Better yet, let's party in the middle of the day for no apparent reason.
- Pig: Hey, he's just like Otis.
- Otis: He's nothing like me. I completely and utterly reject him.
- Tigger: Come on Otis. There's got to be something you guys have in common.
- Bessie: Look, everyone. it's Mini Moo.
- Little Otis: Hey, she's mean and loud. This'll shut her talkhole. (using a skateboard to make Bessie crash)
- Human Rainbow Dash: There's one. Both Otis' hate Bessie.
- Lincoln: What do you think of Little Otis, now?
- Otis: Son!
(Otis and Little Otis spend the rest of the day pranking everyone)
(Later that day)
Otis: So I said, What's your favorite root? and we both said, Rutabaga.
Otis and Little Otis: AT THE EXACT SAME TIME.
-I dont get it.
Little Otis: (Sees Abby walks by) Hey, sweet, mama. How about a little lip wrestling?
Pip: Hey, there's another you and your clone have in common: He likes Abby just like you do.
Otis: What? I do not like Abby?
Abby: Really? Well, your little clone seems to.
Abby: You have the same brain as him.
Otis: Yeah, but I mean
Abby: Yeah, huh? Can't answer that, can you?
Otis: I can. I just choose not to.
(The two of the kept arguing)
Otis: Oh, that's real mature, abby.
Pip: Hey, tiny Otis. you better back off. Abby and big Otis kind of have a history.
-Probably wait around a couple of minutes.
Little Otis: Really? bummer. She's all that and a sack of acorns. You know what I'm saying? huh? Huh? huh? huh?
Pip: yeah, I get it.
Little Otis: Huh? huh? huh? huh? huh? huh? huh?
Pip: Gee, that won't ever get annoying.
Well, I'm out of here, shorty. Keep it real. later. hasta la bye-bye.
-See-ya, Little Otis.