Littlefoot's Adventures of Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl is the first Land Before Time/Pirate of the Caribbean crossover film planned to be made by Daniel Esposito. It will appear on Dropbox in the near future.
After Elizabeth Swann is kidnapped by the evil Captain Barbossa and his crew (including Oogie Boogie, Scar, The Hyenas (Shenzi, Banzai, and Ed), Pete, Shere Khan, Team Rocket (Jessie, James, and Meowth), Littlefoot and the gang (along with Ash, Alex, Taran, and the rest), the blacksmith Will Turner and the pirate Jack Sparrow, who is an old friend of Littlefoot, Ash Ketchum, Alex, and their friends and used to be captain of Barbossa's ship, team up to rescue Ms. Swann. But they soon discover that the pirates have their own secret, sinister purpose with Ms. Swann, and that there's much more going on that a simple kidnapping.
- Ash Ketchum, Pikachu, Misty, Brock, Togepi, Celebi, Alex, Marty, Melman, Gloria, The Penguins of Madagascar (Skipper, Kolwalski, Rico, and Private), King Julien, Maurice, Mort, Terk, Tantor, Taran, Princess Eilonwy, Fflewddur Fflam, Gurgi, Baloo, Bagheera, King Louie, Scooby-Doo, Shaggy Rogers, Fred Jones, Daphne Blake, Velma Dinkley, Jack Skellington, Zero, Oogie Boogie, Scar, Shenzi, Banzai, Ed, Shere Khan, and Team Rocket (Jessie, James, and Meowth), and The Carnotaurs guest star in this film.
- Like Pooh's Adventures of Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl, this is an NTSC film with NTSC bits from The Land Before Time films, the Pokémon films, the Madagascar films, the Tarzan films, The Black Cauldron, The Jungle Book 1 and 2, Talespin: Plunder and Lightning, the Scooby-Doo movies, The Nightmare Before Christmas, and The Lion King films.
- The main reason why Scar, Shenzi, Banzai, and Ed are in this film, is because Simba, Nala, Timon, and Pumbaa were the only character from The Lion King franchise guest starring in Pooh's Adventures of Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl.
- Yru17 originally planned to re-edit this film, but he retired from re-editing anymore crossovers, so Daniel Esposito (who previously made Pooh's Adventures of Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl) will make this film instead.
- Unlike Pooh's Adventures of Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl, all of the content from the real film will be censored to make this film appropriate for children under 13.