Littlefoot's Adventures of Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl is the first Land Before Time/Pirate of the Caribbean crossover film planned to be made by Daniel Esposito. It will appear on Dropbox in the near future.
After Elizabeth Swann is kidnapped by the evil Captain Barbossa and his crew (including Oogie Boogie, Achmed the Dead Terrorist, The Fratellis (Mama Fratelli, Francis, and Jake), Scar, The Hyenas (Shenzi, Banzai, and Ed), Pete, Shere Khan, The Machine, and Team Rocket (Jessie, James, and Meowth), Littlefoot and the gang (along with Ash, Stan, Alex, Taran, Jesse, and the rest), the blacksmith Will Turner and the pirate Jack Sparrow, who used to be captain of Barbossa's ship, team up to rescue Ms. Swann. But they soon discover that the pirates have their own secret, sinister purpose with Ms. Swann, and that there's much more going on that a simple kidnapping.
- Ash Ketchum, Pikachu, Misty, Brock, Togepi, Celebi, Alex, Marty, Melman, Gloria, King Julien, Maurice, Mort, The Penguins of Madagascar (Skipper, Kolwalski, Rico, and Private), Terk, Tantor, Taran, Princess Eilonwy, Fflewddur Fflam, Gurgi, Baloo, Bagheera, King Louie, Scooby-Doo, Shaggy Rogers, Fred Jones, Daphne Blake, Velma Dinkley,Jack Skellington, Oogie Boogie, Scar, Shenzi, Banzai, Ed, Shere Khan, and Team Rocket (Jessie, James, and Meowth) guest star in this film.
- Like Pooh's Adventures of Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl, this is an NTSC film with NTSC bits from The Land Before Time series, the Pokémon movies, the Madagascar films, the Tarzan films, The Black Cauldron, The Jungle Book 1 and 2, Talespin: Plunder and Lightning, the Scooby-Doo movies, The Nightmare Before Christmas, and The Lion King movies.
- The main reason Scar and the Hyenas are in this film, is because Simba, Nala, Timon, and Pumbaa were the only Lion King characters guest starring in Pooh's Adventures of Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl.
- Yru17 originally planned to re-edit this film, but he retired from re-editing anymore crossovers, so Daniel Esposito (who previously made Pooh's Adventures of Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl) will make this film instead.
- Unlike Pooh's Adventures of Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl, all of the content from the real film will be censored to make this film appropriate for children under 13.