Mr. DNA was a goofy yet uncanny cartoon character designed to explain to Jurassic Park tourists, who are assumed to be laymen, how InGen recreated the dinosaurs.
He was an anthropomorphic DNA helix with arms, legs, and a face. He was created strictly for the movie and never appeared in the novels.
- Mr. DNA will meet Winnie the Pooh and his friends in Winnie the Pooh Goes to Jurassic Park.
- Mr. DNA will meet Thomas, Twilight Sparkle and their friends in Thomas and Twilight Sparkle visit Jurassic Park.
- Mr. DNA will meet Tino and his friends in Tino Tonitini Goes to Jurassic Park.
- Mr. DNA will meet Roary, Theodore and their friends in Roary and Theodore visit Jurassic Park.
- Mr. DNA will meet The Rainbooms' in The Rainbooms' Adventures of Jurassic Park.