|Mrs. Beady Takes a Holiday|
|Season 2, Episode 19b|
|Written by||LegoKyle14 and Magmon47|
(The Scene opens up with Mrs. Beady sneaking around in a bush)
- Mrs. Beady: Easy, Nora. This is it. Today, I finally expose those filthy animals and those kids on videotape, get them shipped off to a medical lab and Bowser and be rid of them for good!
- Pip: Mrs. Beady's coming!
- Otis: 3:15, right on the dot. Bless her heart. She's like a bitter, hateful, Swish watch.
- Donald: So, who's turn is it to come up with a idea to scare Beady this time?
- Lucy: It's my turn. (scare Donald on the ceiling) Dang it.
- Mrs. Beady: Well, that's weird. They're usually outside this time of day.
(Suddenly, Otis comes out as a tall Grim Reaper)
- Mrs. Beady: (screams)
- Otis: (in a dark voice) Nora Beady, I am the Grim Reaper and I have come for you.
- Mrs. Beady: No, it can't be. I eat fortify cereals and pep step around the mall on weekends. It's not fair!
(Pig and Lynn pops from the back)
- Pig: Is she buying it?
- Otis: (whispering) Get back under my butt.
- Lynn: Hurry up. It's burning in here.
- Mrs. Beady: I still haven't been to Paris, or worn my hair in cornrows. Give me more time!
- Otis: Very well. Your shrill lip-flapping has turn my heart. I shall spare you if you defeat me in my favorite game.
- Mrs. Beady: Is it Word Jumble? I'm very good at that.
- Otis: (laughs) No.
(Later they started playing basketball and Otis makes tons of shots using Lynn's hands)
- Otis: 2 points. Nothing but net. Swish. Hillary Buff. Hillary Buff.
- Mrs. Beady: Take it to the hole, Nora! (charged in but ran into Otis and he makes a shot)
- Otis: That game! You tiny spirit is mine!
(Mrs. Beady shrieked and drives the tractor away in terror)
(Everyone else comes out cheering for Otis, Pig and Lynn)
- Abby: Otis, that was the best prank ever.
- Tigger: You should Beady a thing or three.
- Freddy: (spitting) Yeah, that was the prettiest prank you ever perpetrated.
- Rabbit: Will you stop spitting?
- Freddy: (spitting) P-sorry.
- Human Rainbow Dash: But big credit to Lynn's basketball skills.
- Lynn: See, Dash, the key to basket shots is momentum. Never stop moving.
- Otis: Yeah, she's great. But I have to give credit to Ol Bile Buns. She really brings out the best in me.
- Pig: Hey, I played the legs. It was my greatest roll ever. Well maybe not my greatest role.
- Goofy: Then what was your greatest role.
(Pig thinks back to a play in Spanish in Mexico)
- Human Rarity: Pig, that was beautiful.
- Leni: Totally romantic.
- Pig: I had no idea what I was saying.
(The next day)
- Otis: Hey guys, it's 3:15, anyone seen Mrs. Beady?
- Abby: Nope, haven't seen her.
- Pooh: I don't think so.
- Otis: Darn. I been itching to try my new fake head on her.
- Luan: Well, they do say 2 heads are better than one. (laughs)
- Pip: (comes in running) Guys, come quick. I think the Beady's are moving.
- Tigger: The Beadys are moving! (mutters gibberish and gasps) WHAT!?!?
- Piglet: WHAT!!?!?
- Pooh: WHAT!?!?!
- Rabbit: WHAT!?!?!?
- Eeyore: HUH!?!??!
- Timmy: WHAT?!?!
- Cosmo and Wanda: WHAT?!?!
- Lincoln: WHAT?!?!
- Girl Louds: WHAT!?!?!
- Human Pinkie Pie: WHAT!!?!?
- Mickey, Donald and Goofy: What?!?!
- Otis: Swha?
(The Beadys finished packing up)
- Mailman: So, how long you folks are gonna be gone?
- Mr. Beady: 'Bout a month. I'm taking her up to the lake cause her brain broke.
- Mrs. Beady: I seen Death. He's 10 feet tall and has a killer jump shot.
- Mr. Beady: Just get in the car.
(Beadys drives off)
- Mrs. Beady: Drive, Nathan. Death might be right behind us.
- Mr. Beady: Oh, I wish.
- Mickey: There they go.
- Pip: Hey, I think you broke her brain.
- Abby: She'll be gone for entire month.
- Pig: And with the farmer away at Bagpipe Camp....(shows a clip of that)...we can do whatever we want.
- Otis: I know. And it's all because of terrible drama I inflicted on her.
- Sunset Shimmer: Time to have some fun!
- Leni: Yeah! F-O-N! F-O-N!
- The Loud kids: F-O-N! F-O-N!
- Human Pinkie Pie: Let's get party started.
(Everyone started having tons of fun)
(One week later)
- Pig: Whew. What a week.
- Freddy: The fun never stops.
- Human Rarity: I am so exhausted.
- Wanda: I know how you feel.
- Mickey: I think its time for a nap
- Abby: Guys, I just realized I haven't seen Otis all day.
- Piglet: I found him. But he's not looking to good.
- Otis: Ok, seven days without Beady. This is fun. This good. I don't even miss her. I don't miss her at all.
- Sci-Twi: Otis are you ok?
- Otis: Oh, hey. Is Mrs. Beady back? Is she back? Is she back? Is she back?
- Abby: Nope, still gone. I'nt great?
- Otis: Yeah. It's the best.
- Peck: Yep. 3 more weeks of doing whatever we want.
- Tigger: Yeah, cheers for no Beady!
- Loud Kids: (repeating) No Beady!
- Otis: Yep we're doing whatever we want alright. We played 506 games of wacky golf, 74 games of Find the Pickle, conducted a mass termite wedding, and we all learn Italian.
- Pig: (Italian)
- Timmy: What he'd say?
- Wanda: No idea.
- Otis: (sighs)
- Pig: Hey, what's a matta him?
- Sunset Shimmer: Is everything alright, Otis?
- Otis: Guys, who am I kidding? I'm aching for some Beady action. Waiting to prank that orange-hair banshee at 3:15 everday got me up in the morning.
- Luna: Hey, dudes. Someone moving in at Beady's house.
- Otis: Really? That's terrible. They could pose a danger to the barnyard. Sweet spin tiggling danger. (brings a big box) Let's check it out.
- Timmy: Yep, he's totally lost it.
(Later, behind the bushes, they see a Polish man walking inside the house)
- Otis: Guys, we've met the enemy. And he's that guy. What do you think, Pip?
- Pip: I go with the 4-star general scam.
- Otis: Ooh, excellent choice.
- Abby: Otis, you can't prank that poor man for no reason.
- Human Applejack: Yeah, we don't that much about him.
- Otis: Oh, girls. Of course I can.
- Pip: Yeah, of course he can.
- Luan: So what's the plan?
- Otis: Now, I'll get him screaming from the house. When he comes pass, you'll pelt him with paint balloons. This is gonna be great. (rings the doorbell) A hoard of craze zombies is heading this way! I urged you to run from your house, down the pathway and a little to the left!
- Polish Man: Ah, krkisk, krkisk! Dupa! (shakes Otis' hand)
- Otis: Huh? No, you don't understand. The zombies will eat your brain. Zombies.
- Polish Man: Ooh, zoombies. Dupa! (He went inside)
- Otis: He's very frightened. This is going to be a very successful prank.
(He come back with his tupa)
- Otis: What? No, no, listen. Zombies. Look, look. Grr!
- Polish Man: Ah! [growls] Dupa! (He went inside again)
- Otis: I think he's getting it now. I can see the terror in his eyes. (Than he back with a cake and kiss him) No, gosh, no, please! Oh, I don't know where you've been-- Oh, that is oniony.
- Polish Man: Dupa! (He went inside for the third time)
- Pip: Uh dude, I don't think he looked scared
- Pig: Yeah, I thnk you might be married.
- Goofy: You think we should a bar mitvzah.
- Pooh: (shrugs)
- Otis: So he's oniony and foreign. Doesn't mean my husband is prank proof.
- Luan: Let's try my prank. It's will get a little "fishy" (laughs) Get it?
- Everyone: (groans)
- Otis: (knocks on the door as a mailman) Special delivery. Here you go. Open it now. I will watch.
(The Polish man opens it and reveals to be a box of fish)
- Otis: Ho ho. A box of rotting fish. Man, someone really prank you good. You must highly upset.
- Polish Man: Ah, krkisk. (started putting the fish in his pants making everyone uncomfortable)
- Sunset Shimmer: I think maybe you should stop before you lose your head, Otis.
- Human Pinkie Pie: Yeah, Cosmo already lost his again.
- Cosmo: Did not. (his head falls off)
- Otis: Not just yet. (rings the doorbell again as a nerd with a fake second head) Hi, I'm your neighbor and this is my second head. Wierd right?
- Polish Man: Ah, krkisk, (reveal his real second head)
- Second Head: Dupa.
- Otis: AHHH, REAL SECOND HEAD!!!! (runs away screaming)
- Second Head: Dupa. (repeating)
(Back at the barnyard)
- Otis: This is horrible. I can't live if I can't prank.
- Abby: Well you're gonna have to wait until Mrs. Beady get back.
- Spike the dog: She might take another week. So probably a entire month.
- Otis: I can't wait entire month. I'm having Beady withdraw. My nerves are fried. Look at this hand.
- Mickey: It's still.
- Otis: Yeah, but it usually like this. (wobbles his hands)
- Rabbit: Oh dear. Mercy me.
- Piglet: Oh dear. Mercy me too.
- Pig: I can't stand to see you like this. So I'm gonna look over here.
- Abby: What are we gonna do Otis?
- Otis: We gonna go up to that lake and bring back Beady.
- Pig: So what happened? I was looking over here.
- Narrator: The next day, at the pretty lake.
(Everyone was spying on Mrs. Beady as Mr. Beady heads for the lake)
- Otis: There you are, you beautiful evil enchantress.
- Abby: She seem so relaxed and calmed.
- Wanda: She could be normal for once and not insane.
- Otis: I know. We don't have much time. 2 more weeks and she'll be completely sane.
- Sci-Twi: Alright, do everyone know what to do.
- Lincoln: Okay, guys, it's time to put Operation Get Mrs. Beady To Go Crazy Again So We Can Prank Her And Keep Our Friend's Secret And Also Think Of A Shorter Name For This Operation...into action!
- Mrs. Beady: (painting a picture when she hears a knocking at the door) I wonder who that could be.
(She opens the door and see Otis and some of the heroes as forest rangers)
- Otis: Hello, these hats proves we are forest rangers. We have come to warn you that this lake is sitting on; wait for it...A ACTIVE VOLCANO!!!
- Mrs. Beady: An active volcano!?!
- Tigger: Shhhh. Quiet down.
- Otis: My striped friend is right. We don't want to caused a...PANIC!!!! Well I guess you want to go home now. Let us help you pack. (everyone started packing her stuff)
- Mrs. Beady: But, ranger people, this place has been so good for my nerves. I calm now and my self portrait have really improved. (show one of her pictures)
(Everyone was scared and creeped out)
- Otis: AHHHH!!!! Never the less...Lava, Fear!
- Mrs. Beady: Thank you. But I'll take my chances. (went back to her painting)
- Otis: Well....
- Donald: Is she scared yet?
- Otis: No. Sanity rotted her brain.
- Human Fluttershy: What do we do?
- Otis: Go to plan B.
- Rabbit: Right! Rarity, make-up. Lola-disguises.
- Human Rarity and Lola: Got it.
(A knocking comes to the door)
- Otis: Oooo, door noise. I'll get it. (Opens the door and reveals Pig, Abby, Freddy, Peck, Timmy, and Lucy as a big creepy family)
- Pig: Hello, new nieghbor. It's a good day today.
- Abby: A real good day.
- Otis: Why look, it's the scary family who lives near by and whose kids have freakish mind powers or bring any ghosts.
- Mrs. Beady: Well, how do you do?
- Freddy and Peck: We don't like you. You're bad.
- Lucy: Oh spirits, I summon thee.
- Abby: Kids, do not use your freakish mind powers to make this lady explodes or summon any ghosts.
- Freddy and Peck: Ok. We'll blow up dad instead.
- Pig: No kids, please. It's good you want to explode me, real good. But, look at it from my point of view. (explodes)
- Abby: NOOOOOO!!!!!!
- Timmy: Looks like we're gonna new dad.
(Suddenly the others comes out as monsters)
- Sunset Shimmer: Guys, she said not to bring any zombies.
- Lucy: No, she said not to bring any ghosts.
- Otis: Wow, I do not want to live near that pile of demon crazy. I guess you want to leave now.
- Mrs. Beady: Oh, I think I'm going to faint. Catch me Mr. Ranger.
- Otis: Ew, really? Alright.
- Mrs. Beady: (rips off Otis' disguise) AHA!!!!!
(Everyone was shocked in horror)
- Otis: It was a set-up.
- Mrs. Beady: That's right. This entire rest vacation was a ruse, so I can finally get close enough and rip off your disguise!
- Pig: What happened? I was looking over here.
- Eeyore: We got tricked by Beady.
- Otis: Well played, Nora. Too bad you neglected to record my talking animalness on videotape.
- Mrs. Beady: Or did I? (press on button and revealed dozens of camera all over the house)
- Otis: A doink!
(Everyone was in shocked)
- Otis: (slow claps) Well played again, my old enemy. I see now that you knew, that I knew, that you know , hat I knew, that you knew the whole time.
- Mrs. Beady: Yes. Wait, what?
- Human Fluttershy: What did you say?
- Otis: It's too bad there's nothing to stop me...from smashing your cameras! (went to go smash one but got stuck) Hey what the?
- Lynn: What's the matter?
- Mrs. Beady: Did I fail to mention that I wax linoleum your standing on with a super inheatsive?
- (Everyone tries to move but couldn't)
- Mrs. Beady: Keep struggling, talking animals and crazy kids and I'll keep taping!
- Piglet: What do we do now Otis?
- Otis: There's nothing we can do. She's beaten me. Beaten me!
- Mrs. Beady: I expected better from. Where'd you get that lame volcano story anyway?
- Abby: Actually there is a volcano around this lake. I found it on the internet.
- Lucy: And there also is a legend of a monster who eats people who doesn't gives him candy on Halloween.
- Mrs. Beady: Like I'm to believe that.
(Suddenly a rumbling occurred. Mrs. Beady looked outside and sees fireballs and a monster roaming outside.)
- Monster: Treat or Treat!
- Mrs. Beady: I got to escape.
- Pooh: What about us?
- Human Applejack: You coward!
- Mrs. Beady: Oh..uh...NAH!!!! Volcano, lava, monster, fear! (pushes Mr.Beady into a boat and drives off back home)
- Otis: There she's goes. My cunning plan work perfectly. Thanks for shaking the house, beavers.
- Beaver: No problem.
- Otis: Nice acting job Abby.
- Abby: Anytime Otis.
- Rabbit: I still can't believe you made that giant monster, Timmy.
- Timmy: It was nothing. (gives the monster candy) Here you go.
- Monster: Thank you. Happy Halloween!
- Leni: Wait, it's Halloween already?
- Otis: And Pip, those lava bombs were fantastic, how'd you make the lava bombs so real?
- Pip: Easy. It turns out there really is a volcano here. (points to real volcano)
- Otis: Wow, that was convenient Well guys, Mrs. Beady is on her way home and the great cosmic balance has been restored.
- Pip: Yeah, Otis, that volcano could erupt any minute now. Maybe we should--
- Otis: Hang on, daddy still talking. For once again, I've outwitted my enemy and prove in the game of wits...the cow is truly the master.
(Lava comes flying down)
- Spike the dog: Can we run now?
- Otis: Yes. Now we run. (Everyone runs off)
- Polish Man: Dupa!
- Second head: Dupa!
- Surprisingly Third Head: Dupa!