|Paging Dr. Filly|
|Season 2, Episode 9b|
|Written by||LegoKyle14 and Magmon47|
Snotty and Snottier/Transcript
Barnyards and Broomsticks/Transcript
Here's 17th episode for season 2 from Winnie the Pooh goes Back at the Barnyard. Here's the Transcript.
(In ninja mode, Pig started making pancakes for everyone)
- Pig: Who wants pancakes?
(Everyone was excited)
(Suddenly Freddy and Peck comes in arguing and knocks down Pig)
- Peck: I'm sick of you!
- Freddy: I'm ignoring you!
- Peck: It never stops!
- Freddy: I can't hear you!
(Began fighting some more until Otis breaks them apart)
- Otis: Guys, guys, give it rest.
- Tigger: Yeah, you guys been fighting for the past month.
- Peck: No, just for 2 weeks!
- Freddy: 2 1/2 weeks!
- Peck: 2 weeks!
- Freddy: 2 1/2!
- Peck: I smite you
- Freddy: I smite you first!
- Otis: Hey guys come on. This is a pancake brunch not a punch out in fighty town. Now sit!
- Pig: Here you go. I pick all the hay off.
- Peck: Pip, would you please tell the weasel to pass the syrup?
- Pip: Dude, leave me out of this.
- Freddy: Pip, you tell that mistake of nature he can have the syrup after he passes me the salt.
- Pip: Oh, well in that case, no.
- Human Pinkie Pie: Who would put salt on pancakes?
- Peck: Tell him, only idiots eat pancakes with salt
- Freddy: Here's your stupid syrup!
- Peck: Here's your stupid salt, stupid. (tackles Freddy)
- Otis: Pip, deploy the zone of silence.
- Pip: The what of who?
- Otis: You know that fish tank we found at the dump
- Pip: Oh, right. (pulls the rope and a fish tank drops on Freddy and Peck)
- Otis: Ok, let's eat.
- Duke: I'm not hungry anymore.
- Abby: Me either.
- Timmy: I lost my appetite.
- Pig: Me too. (kept eating)
- Leni: I'm getting tired of their fighting.
- Pip: Yeah, first they ruined Brocoli Wendsday and now they make a mockey every other Thursday
- Otis: I know. They never used to fight. We got to get them to be friends again.
- Lynn: Uhhh, how exactly are we gonna do that?
- Abby: You know, I'm reading a new book called, What's the Problem Here?, by that famous horse psychiatrist, Dr. Filly.
- Duke: Really, I'm reading Heidi.
- Wanda: Continue.
- Abby: Anyway, Dr. Filly says when your friends are feuding, you should set up a friendship intervention.
- Otis: Friendship intervention?
- Sci-Twi: This could might work.
- Mickey: But Freddy and Peck won't come if they see each other.
- Goofy: Yeah, how we gonna to bring those together with fighting?
- Lincoln: Well maybe we try the subliminal approach.
(Everyone began thinking and a trio of dogs hums)
- Narrator: Later that day.
- Bessie: Why are we here again?
- Duke: We're having a friendship intervention for Freddy and Peck.
- Bessie: Hmm, that what I thought. See ya.
- Pip: Guys, here comes Peck.
- Peck: Hi guys, I'm here for the I Hate Freddy discussion group.
- Otis: Ok come on in.
- Freddy: Hey, everyone. I'm here for thee Peck is a Moron infomeral seminar. (sees Peck) What in the--
- Peck: What's he doing here?
- Rabbit: It was the only way to get you here.
- Otis: Your fighting is driving everyone crazy.
- Freddy: Is not
- Peck: Is too.
- Otis: (locks the door) Exactly. So we brought you here to meet someone special. May I present, Dr. Filly.
(Dr. Filly comes in)
- Dr. Filly: Hi, how is everybody doing?
- Pig: Hey, it's the guy from the book.
- Abby: Otis, Dr. Filly is a huge celebrity.
- Human Fluttershy: How were you able to convince him to come over?
- Otis: One word. Apples. (tossed Filly a apple)
- Dr. Filly: Man, I'm as happy to be here as a polliwog at a polka festival. Now, let's get down to business. My psychology smarts are telling me that these boys here are involved in a damaging emotional conflict.
(Everyone is surprised)
- Dr. Filly: All right. Listen up. (blows a air horn twice really loud) Now, I want you to look each other in the eye and tell me, What's the problem here?
- Peck: Um, I hate him.
- Freddy: Um, yeah, I hate him too
- Dr. Filly: Come on now.
(They looked again and they both began to cry and hugged)
- Pig: Wow color me impressed.
- Duke: Man can intervene.
- Donald: Wow.
- Mickey: Would you look at that?
- Goofy: Gosh
- Luan: Well, he's not horsing around. (laughs) Get it?
- Otis: Doc, that was amazing. You're a life saver. Come on, I got the rest of your apples outside. Here I'll help you load up your--
- Dr. Filly: Now hold on. We're not done here.
- Human Rarity: We're not?
- Donald: What are you talking about?
- Dr. Filly: Folks, a one-eyed doodlebug can see that this barnyard is rife with emotional tension
- Otis: What? That's crazy.
- Lincoln: Yeah, we're like family. And we care about each other.
- Loud Girls: Aww! Thank you, Lincoln!
- Dr. Filly: Bingo. Family are like a bee keeper with his hair on fire. You can't tell what for. And if'n you do, he'll ask you do change.
- Pip: What?
- Dr. Filly: Ok for example, this little feller right here uses pancakes to smother the sad clown indside his heart.
- Pig: It's true. (sees a pancake) Oh, finders keepers. (eats it)
- Dr. Filly: And this little feller lives in the shadow of a best friend with whom he can never hope to compete.
- Otis: Is that true Pip?
- Pip: I'm not just a sidekick. I'm a person. Oh sweet cheese, it hurts!
- Dr. Filly: And you two are mired in the pasty quicksand of your ongoing romanic tension.
- Otis: I don't secretly love you!
- Abby: Me either!
- Both: (laughs nervously) Help us Dr. Filly!
(Soon everyone else begs his help)
- Dr. Filly: Now don't get your doodly-fongs in a corn fritter. We're going to prime that sum pup and see how many polliwogs can fit in the bean hat.
(Everyone stood confuse)
- Pip: What?
- Human Applejack: He says he's going to stay and help you guys.
(Everyone understood that)
- Dr. Filly: That right now you got it.
- Dr. Filly: Now, I always say, You can't know a person until you walk around in his shoes and found the searing pain of his bunions.
- Pig: Question, what if these "shoes" belong to a circus clown?
- Dr. Filly: It was only a figure of speech, son.
- Pig: Ah, then I won't need these. (throws shoes away but accidentally at Leni and Cosmo)
- Dr. Filly: Now, I've paired you off so you can switch roles and show each other what you really think. Abby, Otis, why don't you start us off.
- Abby: Uh, okay. I'm Otis, I'm a good leader and I love to laugh.
- Otis: Uh, I'm Abby. I'm a girl.
- Pip: I'm Pig, I like unicorns and fudge.
- Pig: I'm Pip. I'm good with a sarcastic quip, dude.
- Duke: I'm the sheep. I'm soft a woolly.
- Dr. Filly: No, no, no, hold on.
- Mickey: What's the matter?
- Pooh: We're saying what we really think.
- Sci-Twi: Plus nobody feelings are getting hurt.
- Dr. Filly: You can't get to the bottom of the meat pie, without getting some gravy on your bib.
(Everyone is confused)
- Timmy: Applejack, what's he's saying?
- Human Applejack: He says we're not taking his seriously.
- Dr. Filly: Exactly. You're holding back. Show me what you really think.
- Abby: Really? Are you sure?
- Otis: Ahh, don't worry Abbs. I can take it.
- Abby: Well ok. (jumps on hay)Hey everybody. I'm Otis, look at me. No no, keep looking, look at me all the time. I need you to look at me right now. I need attention 24/7 and I like dressing in ladies clothes.
- Otis: Interesting. Well I'm Abby. I have freakish upper body strength and I keep talking long after everybody stopped listening. Here I go, blabbity, blabbity, blabbity, razzle! (got hit with hay)
- Dr. Filly: Now you're getting it. Keep it going now.
- Pip: I'm Pig. I kick it in filth and eat everything.
- Pig: Oh yeah? Well I'm Pig and I'm always jumping on people cause I'm to lazy to walk. (jumps on Otis)
- Cosmo: I'm Wanda and my yakking is a big as a hippo! (turns her into a hippo)
- Wanda: You're such a mama's boy!
- Cosmo: I am not!
- Wanda: (turns Cosmo into a baby) Now you are.
- Cosmo: Hey! You made me make a poopie.
- Luna: I'm Luan and I'm always pranking people and telling lame jokes.
- Luan: Oh I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you! I've gone partially deaf from your horrible guitar playing!
- Lucy: I'm Lynn, and I'm always wasting everyone's time with my sports stuff.
- Lynn: Oh yeah, cause you're always such a ray of sunshine.
- Lucy: At least I don't smell like crusty athletic socks.
- Lynn: Please! Like Eau De Death is better.
- Human Pinkie Pie: I'm Rarity. I want to everything classy and sophiscated.
- Human Rarity: Well, I'm Pinkie. I want to party all day, every day, ALL THE TIME!!!!
- Duke: I'm the sheep and I'm better than everyone. (bleating)
- Sheep #1: We're Duke!
- Sheep #2: Lick. Chew. Lick. Chew.
- Sheep #3: We have the brain of a walnut.
- Sheep #4: I drink toilet water.
- Sheep #5: My tail is fascinating.
(Everyone [except Pooh, Tigger, Rabbit, Piglet, Eeyore, Sunset Shimmer, Mickey, Donald, Goofy, Lincoln, Sci-Twi, Timmy and Spike] are arguing eithe other)
- Dr. Filly: Oh, yeah, that's the stuff.
- Tigger:I think their friendship's in big trouble.
- Lincoln: Big time.
- Timmy: Not good.
(That same day)
(Abby chases Otis on a tractor, Pip mocks Pig by eating a pizza, Sheeps tried to shave Duke, and the other began wrecking the place)
- Dr. Filly: Keep it up. I sensing a emotional breakthough people.
- Pooh: So how are things going so far?
- Mickey: This is getting out of control.
- Lincoln: Yeah, and my sisters almost teared up the barnyard.
(Flashbacks to a few mintues ago)
- Lincoln: What's going on?
- Lori: I accidentally stepped on Lily's phone and she's making a huge deal! (Lily takes pictures of her) (fiercely) DON'T YOU DARE POST THOSE!
- Lily: (giggles and posts photos of Lori having double chins)
- Lori: (horrified as she screams)
- Rabbit: And Donald is starting to holding a grude on Goofy.
- Donald: I do not hold a grude! (everyone not convienced) What?
- Timmy: My fairies are still winging it.
- Sci-Twi: And my friends aren't speaking to each other.
- Spike the Dog: How long do you think this will last?
- Timmy: I sure is will blow over tomorrow.
- Narrator: Days of intensive therapy later...
- Abby: Look at me. I'm Otis the rockstar! (breaks his guitar)
- Piglet: They're still going at each other.
- Otis: I lift weights to make Otis look weak and puny. (throws her dumbbells in the well)
- Abby: My dumbbells!!! (about to throw Filly's Book)
- Otis: And I say y'all all the time cause saying you all takes to much time. (hit with a book) Book pain!
- Eeyore: What do we do?
- Mickey: Maybe there's something in Philly's book that might help us.
- Lincoln: (looks at the book and sees something) Hey Otis, you might want to take a look at this.
- Otis: (looks) What the?
- Abby: Otis, I never say What the. I say, hey now, or Heaven's to Besty's or wha?
- Otis: Something's rotten in horsey town. Come on guys.
- Abby: Otis, come back here. We are working on our emotions!
- Dr. Filly: Okay, breakfast, lunch, mid-day snack, pre-brunch nosh...
- Otis: Uh, Dr. Filly
- Dr. Filly: Huh?
- Donald: Can we ask you something?
- Dr. Filly: Fire away.
- Otis: Would you say that " Fighting with your friends is as wrong as a 3-legged cow with a oyster for a face"?
- Dr. Filly: Heck No. Scrapping's good for the soul. Flushes out the hobbilty goblin. It's all good.
- Lincoln: Just Checking.
- Otis: We'll leave you to your apples.
(The others leave)
- Dr. Filly: Let's see. Lunch, dinner, Linner, lupper, bibbity boop.
- Abby: (Packs up) Now that I know what Otis really thinks of me, I'm out of here.
- Pig: And if I never see Pip again, if would be too late.
- Pip: Diddo, porky.
- Duke: Adios, furball.
- Sheep: (says goodbye in anger)
- Cosmo: So long Wanda!
- Wanda: See you never!
(Everyone else says their goodbyes in anger)
- Peck: Wait for us!
- Freddy: Yeah, wait for us!
- Bessie: I thought Dr. Filly cure you two losers.
- Peck: Yes, but we're born followers.
- Freddy: Yes, born followers
- Dr. Filly: I'm like what I'm seeing. Just don't touch my apples on the way out!
- Lincoln: Guys stop!
- Spike the dog: You been tricked.
- Otis: This horse is a fraud.
(Everyone is shocked)
- Abby: Otis, how could you say that?
- Lori: If it wasn't for him, we couldn't how much we hate each other.
- Loud Girls: YEAH!!!!
- Otis: He's not Dr. Filly. (brings in the real Dr. Filly) This is Dr. Filly.
- Dr. Filly: Hello people.
(Everyone is shocked and confused)
- Human Applejack: Wait a minute. Let me get this straight. If that's the real, Dr. Filly.
- Duke: Compete her sentence Pig.
- Pig: Then, whose that?
(The real Dr. Filly takes the mask off the fake a reveal to be a donkey in disguise)
- Dr. Filly: This is a disturb former patient of mine who likes to impersonate me. Chip, we talked about this.
- Donkey: I'm so ashamed.
- Human Rainbow Dash: Guys, how did you know he was a fake?
- Otis: Easy, I just read a quote from his book and he didn't even recognized it.
- Dr. Fillly: Folks this experience has probably hurt you all deeply and open gaping emotional wounds.
- Dr. Filly: I though so. Well bye. Come on Chip. (leaves)
- Otis: Wow, I can't believe we almost split up for good because of a nut job donkey.
- Lori: I'm sorry guys.
- Human Fluttershy: Us too.
- Abby: Let's never fight again.
- Freddy: Group hug.
(They all hugged)
- Peck: I'm just glad everything's back to normal.
- Freddy: Yeah.
- Otis: Well almost everything's.
(Pig sitting on Otis head and sinking to the bottom)
- Pig: Turns out walking's overrated.