If any of you want to be an adventure team creator at Pooh's Adventure wikia, then read all the rules. Please study it carefully, for it will be your ONLY WARNING!
- This wikia is for those that will not be subjected to copyright claims.
- This wiki is meant for humor, nothing here is meant to be taken seriously.
- There are no penalties if you break the rules. As long as you don't do it again, then you're good.
- Do Not Recreate Deleted Articles/Categories. Contact an Admin if you have an issue.
- If you have a youtube account, try to name your account close to what your YouTube account is or link your YouTube account so we know who you are.
- If you're going to write a message to someone on the Wiki, only do that on their Message Wall and never on an article, category, user page, any Talk or Comment pages, or on blogs.
- No harrasing others
- Pooh's Adventure Haters are NOT allowed.
- If you hate Pooh's adventures, don't edit.
- No edit wars.
- Try to keep this Wiki appropriate. So, no violence, sex, cursing, nudity, or stereotyping.
- No Trolling, Vandalizing, nor Harassment/Cyberbullying.
- Do not reupload pages that have been deleted.
- Do not upload inappropriate content except South Park, American Dad, Family Guy, The Simpsons, and Futurama. (examples; Fallout, Dead Rising, and Grand Theft Auto, etc...)
- No pictures of guns, or any other firearms or pages
- Do not use any characters that have already been chosen by another user.
- When you create a character page, please put in who voices the character. The actors and actresses should deserve some recognition.
- If any of you would like to write instead of making movies, you may do so. (Only on Deviantart and Fanfiction)
- If a character has not appeared in any Spin offs yet, do not add them to this Wiki.
- Do not make pages about your own spin-offs unless it is to be shown on Youtube, DailyMotion, or Vimeo.
- If any characters are not created by Disney, put them in the Non-Disney category. (Including T.V. shows and Video Games)
- Only Rated G or PG and not R or NC-17. Some PG-13-rated films are exceptions.
- Only Video Games that are rated EC, E, and E10+ not rated M or AO.
- Only T.V. shows that rated TV-Y, TV-Y7, TV-G, and TV-PG, not TV-14 nor TV-MA
- Only kids shows and animated movies. (live-action family films are exceptions)
- When you're creating a page for a character, please add a brief, informative description about the character so that others can know about the character and what he/she is like. Anyone who's planning on adding the character in a crossover should know as much information as possible. That way, their use of the character is accurate to his/her personality. A description that just says "??? is a character from '???'" isn't very informative.
- Any user who creates a FAKE spin-off will face a warning and see his/her FAKE spin-off deleted.
- If you plan on guest starring a character in your crossover, you must make sure that character is available by going on the character's article and seeing if he/she is available because if he/she is already guest starring in another crossover of the same movie or show, then he/she can't be included in your crossover.
- If you plan on using a character for a spin-off crossover, please wait until after a guest character is announced for its Pooh's Adventures counterpart because characters like the ones from Pokemon, The Land Before Time, The Lion King, or SpongeBob SquarePants might guest star in a Pooh's Adventures projects.
- Holiday Specials are Allowed.
- Original Characters are acceptable.
- Comedies, Adventures, Action, and Fantasy is accepted, and No Violence (unless it's minimal) nor that.
- Characters from some adult-themed films and TV shows are allowed to guest star but without any adult language.
- No comments on any pages.
- Only Animated characters. (such as Pixar)
- No Anime allowed. (except Pokemon, Digimon, Sailor Moon, and Studio Ghibli)
- Comic book characters are not allowed. (Batman, Superman, and Marvel characters are exceptions from this rule.)
- No Horror/Cult films allowed.
- Don't make a page about fake spin-offs. (We won't tolerate fake one, unless they must be shown on Youtube.)
- Do not add YouTubePoop(YTP) stuff on this wikia.
- No Rock music, Pop Music, Heavy Metal, Country Music, etc. Only Disney and Non-Disney Music.
- No Gothic or Emo.
- Live action and Animation from 1930s-1960s are not allowed (except for Disney live-action films and non-Disney family films like The Wizard of Oz and Chitty Chitty Bang Bang).
- Antagonists are not allowed to be heroes in any spin-offs.
- Do not use a character from an original film's sequel in a crossover with that original film.
- Do not make a crossover with a fake film and/or a fake TV show (unless it is actually true).
- Don't add any upcoming characters when they're not seen in "Pooh's Adventures" and/or spin-offs yet.
- Documentaries on TV are not allowed.
- No nudity in a kids' film (unless it's minimal).
- No adult language in in a kids' film (only crude words like "darn", "heck", and "crud" are allowed), unless it's a Harry Potter crossover with a PG or PG-13 film (since the Harry Potter saga is made mostly for teenagers and adults) or a Family Guy crossover with a PG, PG-13, or R film (since Family Guy is made for adults).