Here's the transcript of Pooh's Adventures of The Fairly OddParents - Fairly Odd Baby.
(The movie starts at Winnie the Pooh and The Justice Acre Wood Brood [exculding Timmy Turner, Cosmo and Wanda] are waiting for Lincoln and his sisters)
- Rabbit: What's taking Lincoln and his sister so long? He said they'll be here.
- Winnie the Pooh: Oh don't worry Rabbit. Tommy and his friends are getting them right now.
- Otis: Well it's a good thing that Power Rangers are coming on this adventure today. Besides, I couldn’t get those kids up myself.
- Abby: Sure you could, Otis.
- Otis: Oh can't I?
- All: No!
- Otis: Well okay then.
- Human Pinkie Pie: So where are they now?
- Piglet: Hey, I see them coming right now.
(Then Tommy, Lincoln and the others arrived)
- Tommy Oliver: Hey everyone, we're here.
- Rabbit: It’s about time what took you all so long?
- Lincoln: Well you see uh--
- Piglet: Oh Lincoln you overslept again, didn't you?
- Lynn: How'd you know that?
- Tigger: It's the thought that counts, Lynn-Girl.
- Lola: We tried to get him up.
- Lana: Yeah, but he never listen to any of us until Tommy showed up.
- Tommy Oliver: It's a good thing that me and other rangers know how to wake him up.
- Eeyore: If you ask me, that nobody is. Where are Lori, Leni and Lucy?
(Then Lori and Leni have arrived)
- Lori: Hey guys.
- Sunset Shimmer: Hey, Lori, what took you so long?
- Lori: Leni couldn't decide what to wear today.
- Leni: Lori, does this outfit clash with my toenail color?
- Lori: It's fine.
Desperation for a Baby
(The scene begins in Dimmsdale where Wanda as a airplane flies over the park)
- Wanda: Hello ladies and gentlemen. This is your airplane speaking. If our look our your right side of my armpit, you'll see we're right over Dimmsdale Park.
- Timmy Turner: Cool! Geronimo! (jumps off the plane)
- Cosmo: Timmy, pull my finger. I mean, ripcord.