Pooh's Adventures of The Land Before Time XIV: Journey of the Brave is the 14th chapter in the Winnie the Pooh/Land Before Time saga planned to be made by Daniel Esposito. It will appear on Dropbox in the near future.
Littlefoot, a young Apatosaurus living in the verdant Great Valley, is eagerly awaiting the arrival of his father Bron, who returns to the valley with his herd once a year. However, he soon learns from a Nothronychus member of his dad's troupe named Wild Arms that his father became stranded in the wilderness when the "fire mountain" erupted, leaving the rest of the herd to go on without him. Embarking on a journey with his friends - Cera, Ducky, Petrie, and Spike - Littlefoot enters the Mysterious Beyond to try and rescue him on their own.
After an encounter with a duo of "featherhead sharpteeth", and a disagreement between Littlefoot and Cera on which path to take, Littlefoot decides to go ahead alone, where he meets a Pteranodon named Etta who knows his father. When the two become trapped in a cave, she sings a song to lead him on his way, and he is eventually reunited with his friends as they continue their journey together with Etta into the harsh landscape. Meanwhile, the elder dinosaurs learn about their children's trek, and decide to go after them with two younger ones - Chomper and Ruby. They attempt to have Wild Arms guide them back to where Bron was last seen, but he faints at the mere sight of Chomper, a "sharptooth", and has to be carried, leaving Chomper to lead the way with his nose.
Etta eventually leads Littlefoot and his friends to the fire mountain where they find Bron. They learn that he became trapped and separated from his herd when he went back to save Wild Arms, who was in danger due to his cowardly nature. Reunited with his father and the rest of the herd led by Chomper, the group extol the virtues of working together and finding bravery through companionship.
- Ash Ketchum, Pikachu, Misty, Brock, Togepi, Simba, Nala, Timon, Pumbaa, Rex, Woog, Elsa, Dweeb, and Ttark guest star in this film.
- Unlike the previous Winnie the Pooh/Land Before Time sequels and TV series (which feature Buzzie, Flaps, Dizzy, and Ziggy The Vultures and Jiminy Cricket as the only members of The 100 Acre Avatar League, due to them being past adventures), this is the first Winnie the Pooh/Land Before Time crossover film in which Zazu, Kronk, Zhane, Korra, Mako, Bolin, Asami Sato, Jean-Bob, Speed, Puffin, Jeremy the Crow, Karone, Barry Allen, Mushu, and Cri-Kee are all present.
- This is also the first Winnie the Pooh/Land Before Time crossover film to guest star characters from The Lion King and We're Back! A Dinosaur's Story.
- This is the first Winnie the Pooh/Land Before Time sequel to be made as a present-day adventure rather than a past adventure, due to the real film possibly taking place after the TV series and the fact that Littlefoot, Cera, Ducky, Petrie, and Spike have guest starred without Chomper and Ruby before in some Winnie the Pooh crossovers as well as Ash Ketchum Meets The Hunchback of Notre Dame.
- This is an NTSC film with NTSC bits from the Winnie the Pooh films, The Jungle Book 1 and 2, Pinocchio, Mickey's Christmas Carol, Mickey's Magical Christmas: Snowed in at the House of Mouse, The Lion King films, The Emperor's New Groove, Kronk's New Groove, The Swan Princess films, The Secret of NIMH 1 and 2, Mulan 1 and 2, the Pokémon films, and We're Back! A Dinosaur's Story.
- Yru17 originally planned to re-edit the Winnie the Pooh/Land Before Time sequels (with the 14th film unknown to be either a past, present, or future adventure, as the real film had not been released at the time), video games, and TV series, but he retired from re-editing anymore crossovers, so Daniel Esposito (who will remake Pooh's Adventures of The Land Before Time) will take over those projects (with the 14th film being a present-day adventure) instead.
- Both We're Back! A Dinosaur's Story and The Land Before Time XIV: Journey of the Brave featured dinosaurs and were made by Universal Studios, which co-owns current Australian home video rights for The Swan Princess films with Sony Pictures Entertainment, due to Universal partnering with Sony for home video releases in Australia.
- Both The Emperor's New School and The Land Before Time XIV: Journey of the Brave were composed by Michael Tavera.
- Both The Swan Princess: Princess Tomorrow, Pirate Today and The Land Before Time XIV: Journey of the Brave were released directly on DVD and Digital HD in 2016, the same year The Lion Guard was first broadcast on Disney Junior.
- Flaps the Vulture, Zazu, Petrie, and some of the Diggers are all voiced by Jeff Bennett.