Pooh's Adventures of The Lion Guard is an upcoming Winnie the Pooh/Lion King crossover TV series planned to be made by Daniel Esposito. It is a midquel to Pooh's Adventures of The Lion King II: Simba's Pride and a sequel to Pooh's Adventures of The Lion Guard: Return of the Roar. It will appear on Dropbox in the near future after the remake version of that film.
The series centers around Kion, the son of King Simba and Queen Nala, the younger brother of Kiara and the prince of the Pride Lands, who, as second-born to the Lion King, becomes the leader of the Lion Guard, a team of animals who protect the Pride Lands and defend the Circle of Life. Kion, along with his friends Winnie the Pooh, Piglet, Tigger, Rabbit, Eeyore, The Vultures, Jiminy Cricket, Genie, King Julien, Maurice, Mort, Bunga the honey badger, Beshte the hippopotamus, Fuli the cheetah, and Ono the egret, sets out to keep the Pride Lands safe and protected from animals who do not respect the Circle of Life.
- Genie, King Julien, Maurice, and Mort will guest star in every episode of this TV series, ironically due to them being members of the Jungle Adventure Crew.
- Arthur and Cecil will work for the real show's villains, including Janja.
- Kronk, Zhane, Korra, Mako, Bolin, Asami Sato, Jean-Bob, Speed, Puffin, and Jeremy the Crow will be absent on this TV series, due to being a past adventure.
- The Winnie the Pooh series, The Jungle Book, Pinocchio, Aladdin, and The Lion Guard are all made by Disney.
- Christopher Willis, who composed the additional music for Winnie the Pooh, is the music score composer for The Lion Guard.