Pooh's Adventures of The Pebble and the Penguin is another upcoming Winnie the Pooh/Don Bluth film made by Daniel Esposito. It will appear on Google Drive in the near future.
Hubie, a shy, gullible, but kindhearted penguin, is in love with the female penguin Marina, but he lacks self-confidence leading him to be bullied by the much more impressive, but the vain and cruel Drake, who also wants Marina, but clearly for lust. One night, Hubie and Marina manage to confirm how they feel for each other, but Hubie cannot quite find a perfect pebble to propose to Marina with. He wishes on a star to make his dream come true and he receives an emerald from the sky. Ecstatic, Hubie rushes to find Marina but is thwarted by Drake, who demands Hubie to give him the pebble. When Hubie refuses, Drake throws him into the water. Hubie narrowly escapes from a leopard seal and climbs on to a piece of ice where he is swept away from Antarctica.
Hubie is picked up by humans and caged on their ship called "Misery", transports penguins to a zoo and meets a tough, grumpy, streetwise and somewhat arrogant but good-hearted rockhopper penguin named Rocko (James Belushi). After seeing in a vision Marina having a dilemma, Hubie decides to escape with Rocko and flees, before laying low on a beach. Rocko reluctantly tells Hubie about his desire to fly and live in tropical climate. He convinces him to help him return to Antarctica by making up a lie about a flying penguin named Waldo. They have a short fight after Rocko tries to fly off "an authentic, ancient aviarial airstrip" and another after Rocko saved Hubie from a killer whale. Back in Antarctica, Drake begins to threaten Marina for her hand in mating. If Marina refuses, she will be forced to leave, as it goes against tradition. Hubie and Rocko attempt to depart, but Rocko discovers Hubie lied to him and attempts to attack Hubie, but soon starts laughing, praising Hubie's determination to get back to Marina. Back in Antarctica, Marina becomes worried about Hubie. Hubie and Rocko run into the hungry and persistent leopard seal but are able to escape it. With that they become true friends (though it takes prodding from Hubie for Rocko to admit it). Their joy is short lived as killer whales attack them causing Hubie's pebble to get lost in the scuffle and Rocko to go missing, leaving Hubie to think he perished.
Disheartened, Hubie continues on alone to face Drake and defeats him in a fight. Rocko, who survives the whale attack, finds Hubie and Marina at Drake's tower. As Hubie makes a proposal to Marina and gains her acceptance, Drake returns to finish the three off. Hubie, Rocko, and Marina dodge the giant boulder which lethally crushes Drake in his collapsing tower. During the escape, Rocko's dream for flight comes true as he flies himself, Hubie, and Marina to safety. Rocko hands Hubie his pebble. He presents it to Marina, who loves it, but loves Hubie more. Rocko remains in Antarctica with Hubie and Marina, and sometime later, he teaches their children how to fly.
- SpongeBob SquarePants, Patrick Star, Squidward Tentacles, Sandy Cheeks, Mr. Krabs, Baloo, Bagheera, Alex, Marty, Melman, Gloria, Iago, Flora, Fauna, and Merryweather, Tennessee Tuxedo, Chumley, Tip, Dash, Ace Bunny, Lexi Bunny, Danger Duck, Slam Tasmanian, Tech E. Coyote, Rev Runner, Danny, Sawyer, Woody Woodpecker, Ttark, Mac, Bloo, Frankie Foster, Wilt, Eduardo, Coco, Robin Hood, Little John, Romeo, Juliet, Ratigan, Fidget, Jafar, Maleficent, Myotismon, Hades, Ursula, Sheldon J. Plankton, Shere Khan, Makunga, The Grand Duke of Owls, Team Rocket (Cassidy and Butch), Mallory Mastermind, Weathervane, Sypher, and Massive guest star in this film.
- Both Cats Don't Dance and The Pebble and the Penguin were distributed worldwide by Warner Bros. Family Entertainment.
- Winnie the Pooh and his friends first faced Drake before in the Disneyland version of Winnie The Pooh In Fantasmic!.
- Winnie the Pooh and his friends met Ace Bunny and his friends before in Pooh's Adventures of Loonatics Unleashed.
- The Jungle Book, Pinocchio, and The Pebble and the Penguin were first released on DVD in 1999, the same year that Winnie the Pooh: Seasons of Giving was released straight to video.
- Yru17 (formerly known as 7utwo) originally planned to re-edit this film, but back before he started re-editing films, he had lost the footage from the real film (due to his computer having a meltdown) and did not know how to rip VHS tapes (including his VHS copy of the real film) onto a computer at the time (which was way before he retired from re-editing anymore crossovers), so the film was passed to Legoland1085, who retired from making anymore Pooh's Adventures films, SuperKitaroShinX, who also retired from making anymore movies due to copyright claims and problems with his Windows Movie Maker, BrerJake90, who retired from from making anymore Pooh's Adventures films, and finally Daniel Esposito, who will now take over the production for the film instead, as personally requested by Yakko Warner.
- Yru17 also originally planned to re-edit a separate SpongeBob SquarePants crossover with The Pebble and the Penguin, but he retired from re-editing anymore crossovers, so SpongeBob and his friends ended up guest starring in this film instead.
- Like Ash's Adventures of The Pebble and The Penguin, this is an NTSC film with NTSC bits from the Winnie the Pooh films, The Jungle Book 1 and 2, Pinocchio, Mickey's Christmas Carol, Mickey's Magical Christmas: Snowed in at the House of Mouse, The Lion King films, The Emperor's New Groove, Kronk's New Groove, The Swan Princess films, The Secret of NIMH films, The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie, The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out of Water, the Madagascar films, the Aladdin films, Sleeping Beauty, The Little Mermaid films, Cats Don't Dance, Romeo & Juliet: Sealed with a Kiss, The Great Mouse Detective, Hercules, and Rock-a-Doodle.
- Pooh and his friends will see Hubie and Marina again in Hubie and Marina's Adventures Of The Tigger Movie.
- Zazu will see Hubie, Marina, Rocko, Petra, Beanie and Timmy again in Hubie and Marina Meet Valiant.
- Boo to You Too! Winnie the Pooh, Winnie the Pooh: A Very Merry Pooh Year, Winnie the Pooh: Springtime with Roo, Pooh's Heffalump Halloween Movie, Kronk's New Groove, The Return of Jafar, some episodes of the Aladdin TV series, Aladdin and the King of Thieves, some episodes of The Little Mermaid TV series, and The Pebble and the Penguin all featured music scores composed by Mark Watters.
- The Secret of NIMH, Rock-a-Doodle, and The Pebble and the Penguin were created by Don Bluth and are currently owned by Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer.