Pooh's Adventures of Tiny Toon Adventures: How I Spent My Vacation is DisneyJSman's very first "Pooh's Adventures" film. It appeared on YouTube on July 2009.
The plot of the film centers on the various Tiny Toon characters and what adventures they have during the summer after their term at the Looniversity ends.
- Buster and Babs Bunny, along with Winnie the Pooh and his friends, have a water pistol fight, which leads to Acme Acres being flooded. The two bunnies and the others, along with Byron Basset, float down the river and end up in the southern United States, with a few loose parodies of the movie Deliverance (also from WB).
- Plucky Duck tags along with Hamton J. Pig and his family as they drive to the amusement park HappyWorldLand. It is a very long and painful trip and ends in Plucky getting chased by an escaped, Jason-esque lunatic with a chainsaw and a hockey mask. In the 1st sene when the lunatic appers Pucky mails a letter for help at a nearby mailbox. When the mailman picks it up he hops into his mail truck that "breaks for coyotes" and The Road Runner is shown in front of the truck and he "Meeps" at it and the mail truck runs him over.
- Fifi Le Fume has her eye on movie star Johnny Pew, and manages to track him down at the hotel he's staying at. They end up going on a date—too bad it is not a dream date.
- Fowlmouth drags Shirley the Loon to see Skunknophobia (presumably a play on the 1990 film Arachnophobia and is similar to the main theme from Psycho), a movie he has seen 100 times already—and one he will not shut up through.
- Elmyra Duff has the time of her life at a nature park, as the animals run for their lives because of her wanting a Cat.
- Owl makes a cameo after Fifi Le Fume gets kicked out of the hotel.
- Fifi La Fume's cover of Connie Francis' song "Where the Boys Are" is sung in the credits.
- Parts 7 and 8 were deleted from YouTube in 2013 due to a copyright claim from Warner Bros.