Pooh's Adventures of Wee Sing Under the Sea is an upcoming Winnie the Pooh crossover made by N/A. It will appear on N/A in the near future.
Winnie the Pooh, his friends meet Devin and his grandmother as they find an enchanted conch shell that takes them to the ocean floor where they encounter many undersea creatures, including an underwater jazz band (which includes Ink, a multi-percussion band playing scatman octopus, and Spike, a bass-imitating beatnik pufferfish) and Ottie, a fuzzy baby otter. Along the way they help Weeber, a lost penguin, find his way back to the South Pole and help him be comfortable with his odd light blue color, which makes him different. This story also touches on the destructive effects of pollution.
- "Under the Sea"
- "Ten Little Seashells"
- "Creatures In the Sea"
- "Bubble, Bubble"
- "Little Baby Ottie"
- "Down On the Ocean Floor"
- "Twinkle Starfish"
- "The Clam Dance"
- "Sing Your Way Home"
- "The Adding Game Song"
- "One, Two, Whale That's Blue"
- "You Are You"
- "Sing Your Way Home (reprise)"
- "The Pollution Solution"
- "Go Round and Round the Coral"
- "I'm a Hermit Crab"
- "Crabby Hermit Changed His Ways"
- "Rockin' and Rollin' Under the Sea"
- "Bubble, Bubble (reprise)"
- The series will conclude with Pooh's Adventures of Wee Singdom: The Land of Music and Fun.
- There will be two versions for the song "Under the Sea". One will be the Wee Sing version and the other will be The Little Mermaid verison.
- Ariel, King Triton, Sebastian, Flounder, Scuttle, SpongeBob, Patrick, Squidward, Mr. Krabs, Pearl, Gary the Snail, Sandy Cheeks, Mindy, and King Neptune will guest star in this film.