This is the transcript for Pooh's Adventures of Wreck-It Ralph.
Opening/Setting up Ash's Birthday Party
(Opening to Litwick's Arcade with Pooh and his friends putting up decorations, setting up the table, making the birthday cake and putting presents on the table too.)
- Tigger: Oh boy! Ash is going to be surprised about the birthday party we've set up for him.
- Tommy: Yeah, I can't believe he's turning 11. He's growing up.
- Daphne Blake: It's so nice of Litwick to have his arcade the place for Ash's 11th birthday.
- Billy: He's also gonna love these gift wrapped boxes with items inside from colorful paper and the the special day he was born pastry with toppings.
- Kimberly: Translation, please.
- Aisha: He means Ash is going to love the presents, and the birthday cake we made for him.
- Kimberly: Oh.
- Daphne Blake: Well, the arcade is a little color clashing, but I can't wait to see the look on Ash's face when he be so surprised about his birthday.
- Fred Jones: Yeah. Surprise Ash!
- Scooby-Doo: Ash? Surprise? Where, Where?
- Daphne Blake: Sorry, Scooby. False alarm.
- Scooby-Doo: Oh.
- Fred Jones: Hang in there big guy. We're tired to wait too, but don't worry, Mrs. Ketchum will be here with Ash and Pikachu in no time.
- Shaggy Rogers: Like I can't wait to eat that birthday cake that Ash's mom made.
- Scooby-Doo: Me too, Shaggy
(Shaggy and Scooby tried to get a taste with their fingers, but Velma slapped their hands)
- Velma Dinkley: Don't touch the cake! It's for later, you two.
- Shaggy Rogers: Oops, like sorry. But we just can't wait any longer.
- Rabbit: Come on Guys, lets just finished decorating before Mrs. Ketchum and Pooh get here with Ash.
- Fred Jones: Rabbit is right. We need to finish this before he gets here. So let's move.
(The villains are watching)
- Lord Zedd: Well, isn't that touching? Those pathetic Power brats and their friends are planning a birthday party for their best friend, Ash Ketchum.
- Squatt: A party? I love parties!
- Rita Repulsa: A Birthday? We must make a present.
- Finster: Oh, Yes. I have just the present in mind for Good Old Ash. We are going to suck him and his friends into the Fix-it Felix game in the arcade, for good.
- Lord Zedd: We'll give them and their friend a surprise they'll wish they could forget. Stuck in a video game and they won't escape.
- Rito Revolto: Good idea Rita and Ed.
- Goldar: That will make the Rangers history.
- Rita Repulsa: Yes (laughs)
Starting the birthday party/Getting sucked into Fix-it Felix
(2 hours later)
- Piglet: Wow, that took hours to finish.
- Rocky: Man, Ash is going to love his birthday we made.
- Brock: (Brock looks out the window and sees Ash) Look everyone. Here comes Ash. Quick, Everyone Hide! (They all hide in places to surprise Ash. Delia Ketchum closed Ash's eyes and opens them)
- Ash Ketchum: Hello?
- All: SURPRISE!!
- Ash Ketchum: Wow this is great.
- Pikachu: Pika-pi (hugs Pikachu)
- Ash Ketchum: Thank you Pikachu too and you too Mom.
- Delia Ketchum: I hope you'll like this birthday cake I made for my big boy.
- Billy: And after blowing out the fire and eating the fine special day pastry and frozen dairy treats we hope you'll like to open the boxes that are gift wrapped.
- Kimberly: Translation again, Please.
- Rocky: He means after blowing out the candles on the birthday cake, eating the birthday cake and ice cream and opening Ash's presents.
- Kimberly: Oh.
- Tigger: Let The Party Begin!
(Everyone is eating the birthday cake, ice cream, pizza and playing video games and Ash opening his presents)
- Ash Ketchum: Man, what a great birthday.