Here's a Transcript of Pooh and Weekenders Adventures of Strawberry Shortcake: The Sweet Dreams Movie.
- (After the Opening Credits and it' starts at a library)
- Narrator: Hello, and welcome to another Winnie the Pooh and Weekenders mixed crossover movie . I'm afraid Otis and his friends couldn't make it tonight, so I'll beguiling you with stories, Games, and wonders beyond Imagination. So let's kick things off with a joyous holiday root canal.
(Then Otis and his friends just comes)
- ???: STOPP!!
- Narrator: Huh?
- Otis: Yeah and this is not the real opening sequence. You, sir, are a fraud. Roll him up, guys!
(They wrap him with a rug and throw him out a window)
- All: It's the Pooh and Weekenders Adventures of Strawberry Shortcake: The Sweet Dreams Movie!
- Otis: Pig!
- Pig: What? I have a Cavity.
- Narrator: Well, it looks like everything worked out quite nicely. Now, what do you say we close things out with a joyous holiday armpit carol? (Singing) Deck the Halls with boughs of holly. [armpit squelching]
(they come back one more time)
- Abby: There he is!
- Narrator: All right. All right. I'll get in the rug.
- Otis: Actually, we were going to ask you to stay.
- Narrator: Really?
- Abby: Yeah, you're kind of growing on us.
- Pig: Yeah. Plus, you're all out of rugs.
- Narrator: Oh, bless us! Bless us, every one.
- Otis: Come on, everbody. Armpit Carol!
(Everyone singing Deck the Halls in armpit version)