The way Pythor's Bah Humbug. Pythor's Song and Yuna explains to Pythor about Christmas goes in Princess Yuna's Christmas Carol.
Pythor P. Chumsworth: Bah Humbug!
Roary: Something's wrong with Pythor, It's not like him.
As the song "Scrooge" begins.
Chorus: When a cold when blows it chills you
- Chills you to the bone
- But there's nothing in nature that freezes your heart
- Like years of being alone
- It paints you with indifference
- Like a lady paints for it's worth
- And the worst of the worst
- The most hated and cursed
- Is the one that who's called Chumsworth
- Unkind as any and he wrath of many
- This is Pythor P. Chumsworth
- There goes Mister Humbug
- There goes Mister Grim
- If they gave a prize for being mean
- The winner would be him
- Oh Pythor loves his money
- Cause he thinks it gives him power
- If he became a flavor
- You can bet he would be sour
- There goes Mister Skinflint
- There goes Mister Greed
- The undisputed master of
- The underhanded deed
- He charges folks a fortune
- For his dark and drafty houses
- Us poor folk live in misery
- It's even worse for mouses
- He must be so lonely
- He must be so sad
- He goes to extremes
- To convince us he's bad
- He's really a victim of fear and afraid
- Look close and there be a sweet man inside...
- There goes Mister Outrage
- There goes Mister Sneer
- He has no time for friends or fun
- His anger makes that clear
- Don't ask him for a favor
- Cause his nastiness increases
- No crust of bread for those in
- No cheeses for us mices
- There goes Mister Heartless
- There goes Mister Cruel
- He never gives he only takes
- Lets his hunger rule
- If being mean's a way of life
- You'd practice and rehearse
- Then all that work is paying off
- 'Cause Pythor's getting worse
- Everyday in every way
- Pythor's getting worse
Pythor P. Chumsworth: Humbug!
Princess Yuna: Come on, Guys, Let's go see what's wrong with Pythor.
Stary: Right, Yuna.
Snowdrop: I don't know, He seems scary.
Pythor P. Chumsworth: Jack! What're you doing!?
Jack Skellington: I was just filling up the Ink, Pythor.
Pythor P. Chumsworth: You did it last week, Now, Get to work.
Jack Skellington: Yes, Pythor.
Turbo: Hey, guys!
Golden Scissor: Merry Christmas!
Jack Skellington: Same to you my friends.
Pythor P. Chumsworth: What do you two want?
Silver Bracelet: We're here to invite you guys on a Christmas Party in Canterlot tomorrow.
Golden Scissor: Would you guys like to come?
Jack Skellington: That would be wonderful.
Chet: See you then and have a Merry Christmas!
Pythor P. Chumsworth: And a Bah Humbug to you!!!
Princess Yuna: Hi, Jack!
Jack Skellington: Hello, Princess Yuna, Hello, Stary, Hello, Snowdrop! How're you three doing?
Princess Yuna: Pretty good.
Snowdrop: I hope Pythor's not in a bad mood.
Stary: Apparently he is.
Jack Skellington: I'm afraid so.
Princess Yuna: Pythor, I thought you were good friends with Po, How come you don't like Christmas?
Pythor P. Chumsworth: I'm never use to Christmas because of all of those Presents, Holly and Jollies and Stockings!
Princess Yuna: But, Pythor, Christmas is the Time of Giving and being with your Family and Friends and the people and pony who loved you.
Jack Skellington: Can I be excused, Pythor? I'm done with my work.
Pythor P. Chumsworth: Fine, Be off with you all!
Princess Yuna: At least think about it, Pythor.
Snowdrop: It's what Christmas is about.
Pythor P. Chumsworth: Bah Humbug!