|Season 2, Episode 19a|
|Written by||LegoKyle14 and Magmon47|
Mrs. Beady Takes a Holiday/Transcript
(At the window of the farmer's tv)
- VO: And now back to Super Model Bomb Squad.
- Madison: Hurry Dakota. Deactivate that bomb before the runway explodes.
- Dakota: I'm on it, Madison. I'll I have to do is cut the red wire.
- Otis: Man I love Super Model Bomb Squad.
- Peck: I hope Dakota doesn't chip a nail.
- VO: We interrupt this for this breaking news.
(Everybody gets angry)
- Pinkie Pie: It's always at the suspenseful part.
- Hilly Burford: This just in. Furry behemoth and beloved icon Bigfoot was crushed in a avalanche today on the top of Mt. Avalanche. (Everyone gasps in horror) Sources say he was there on location for his new music video.
- (A clip was shown Bigfoot singing then crushed by a avalanche)
- Hilly Burford: Please join me in a observing moment of silence. (a few seconds later) Hey, caught in a avalanche on Mt. Avalanche. Ain't that a stitch.
- Rabbit: Oh dear, mercy me.
- Piglet: Oh dear, mercy me too.
- Abby: Oh, I can't believe he's gone
- Donald Duck: Poor Bigfoot.
- Otis: It's like there's a big empty hairy space in my heart.
- Peck: Poor guy. Buried under cold hard ice.
- Lisa: Usually, I'm impervious to human emotions,especially to a mythological being like him, but...(sobs)
- Pig: I know. Hey, whose up for snow cones?
- Timmy: Not now, Pig!
- Pig: What too soon?
- Luan: That was just cold Pig? (laughs) Get it? But seriously, way to late.
(Later that day, Otis sat looking at Mt. Avalanche)
- Pooh: How's is he?
- Sunset Shimmer: He's been mourning for Bigfoot for the past hour.
- Spike the dog: The news hurt him really hard.
- Otis: Here's to you Bigfoot. Looks like heaven's got a big hairy angel now. (sniffles hears yelling) I can almost hear his gentle and behemoth cry on the wind.
- Otis: Wait, I can hear it.
- Lincoln: Do you know what this means Otis?
- Otis: Yeah. His magnificent man-beast physique must have survive the avalanche.
- Tigger: He's alive.
- Sci-TwiWe have to tell the others.
- Otis: Bigfoot's alive! Alive!
(Back at the barn, everyone else was looking at some memories of Bigfoot)
- Abby: (sees a picture of Bigfoot attacking a photographer) Oh, remember this?
- Everyone: Awww.
- Pig: Boy, those flash bulbs really drove him nuts.
- Freddy: They found that guy 3 towns over.
- Otis: (comes in hyperventilating) Firm but gentle! Mount top, man-beast physique, Bigfoot lives!
- Lori: Guys, what is he talking about?
- Mickey: It's Bigfoot! He's still alive.
- Applejack: We heard him on the mountain top.
- Peck: Yeah, but the news said---
- Otis: I don't care what it said! He survived the avalanche. He's trapped up there and we have to recuse him. Especially after all the times he saved my life.
(A montage of Bigfoot saving Otis from a train, a shock treatment, and almost eaten by a giant clam)
- WandaI don't remember any of those things ever happpened to you.
- Leni: Especially the giant clam.
- Otis: They easily could have. Look, I'll go alone if I have to.
- Freddy: No, it's too dangerous. Take Peck with you.
- Peck: Yeah, I--what?
- Abby: Oh, don't be ridiculous. We'll all go.
- Otis: Thanks guys. I knew you wouldn't let me down.
- Pip: Yeah, there's nothing good on tv.
- Pig: Just a bunch of cartoon reruns.