|Saving Mrs. Beady|
|Season 1, Episode 4a|
|Written by||LegoKyle14 & Magmon47|
The Right Cow/Transcript
The Farmer Takes a Woman/Transcript
(At Mrs. Beady's House in her car)
- Otis: All right, Abby, Sunset and Leni, you three ready for your first driving lesson?
- Abby: We sure are.
- Sunset Shimmer: Really hope I get the hang of this. I have a retest on Monday but it's my last chance and my teacher wants me to practice with someone more experienced.
- Leni: Yeah, I know what you mean. I failed the driving test 12 times. Everyone's given up on teaching me. My dad's still mad about the Fire Hydrant Paperboy Nun Incident.
(Flashback to that incident)
- Leni: Should I leave a note?
(Back to the present)
- Winnie the Pooh: Don't worry, you three I'm sure Otis will help you out as best as he can.
- Otis: Exactly, Pooh.
- Cosmo: Why cant I be up front?
- Wanda: You always drive with your eyes close.
- Cosmo: Well, that's I have problem with my eyes.
- Eeyore: You always close them.
- Otis: Okay then, now the most important thing you want to remember-
- Abby: What's this button do?
(The windshield wipers turns on)
- Otis: Well, those are the windshield wipers.
- Abby: Oh, what this? (She honks the car)
- Sunset Shimmer: That's the horn!
- Otis: Shh, Mrs. Beady will hear you.
- Pig: Could crank the A/C? My thighs are thicken to the seats.
- Winnie the Pooh: Check if there any food in the glove compartment.
- Abby: Hey, what if I punch this real hard?
- Leni: Wait Abby! That's the air...
(Bags popped in the car)
- Leni: Thingy.
- Freddy: AUGH, the car's inflating its giant stink-sacks!
- Peck: Hang on I got it.
(Peck deflate the car)
- Peck: Here the crown back, Wanda.
- Wanda: Thanks.
(Freddy hot wired the car)
- Freddy: Ok, Otis, She's hot wired and ready to go.
- Otis: Nice job, buddy. All right, Sunset. Now put her in reverse and give her some gas.
- Sunset Shimmer: Sure thing.
- Leni: But try not to hit Mrs. Beady.
- Otis: See, that's great, you're girls already thinking defensively that the first sign of a good-
- Everyone: MRS. BEADY!?!
- Rabbit: Oh my goodness! Quick, everyone in the back!
(everyone hid and Mrs. Beady comes in the car)
- Mrs. Beady: Huh, the car's been on all night. I guess Nathan's never head of "Global Warming" Mr. I-Could-replace-him-with-a-couch, that's what I should do. And where did he get this bobble-head doll? Oh, (Chuckles), Ridiculous.
(Then she start to drive and go on Road 7)
- Mrs. Beady: Well, what was he doing here, anyway?
(Pooh start to talk and Rabbit stop him)
- Rabbit: Shh!
- Winnie the Pooh: I am Shh.
- Mrs. Beady: (smelling around) Oh, it smells like a barn. (sneezes)
- Freddy: Bless you.
- Mrs. Beady: Oh, thank you I- (Asp)
(She looks down)
- Freddy: Uh...
- Cosmo: Um...hi.
- Otis: Whoa, drive straight. Watch the road.
(Mrs. Beady Shrieked)
- Otis: Not me the road.
(The car runs over garbage cans and Peck is flying around)
- Wanda: I gonna be sick!
- Abby: Looking for the horn, It's right here.
- Sunset Shimmer: Uh, guys, TREE!!!
(They saw a tree. Car honks and rams into a tree)
- Tigger: Make a break for it!
(Police shows up)
- Mrs. Beady: Officer, thanks goodness you're here.
- Officer Fred: All right, hands in the air, speed racer.
- Mrs. Beady: But this wasn't my fault. It was the talking barn animals and some crazy kids.
- Officer Fred: Just calm down sir! (talking to radio) Yeah, Gurtie, I got a another guest for the whoo-whoo house. Yeah, (Chuckles), Real bag of pistachios. Ok, lady, let's you and me take a little trip.
- Mrs.Beady: I'm telling you there were barn animals and kids in my back seats.
- Officer Fred: Yeah, yeah, tell everything to the nice ice cream men
- Mrs.Beady: What, I don't like ice cream. Take your strong, firm hands off me, I want a lawyer.
(They drove off. The Next Morning, At the barnyard)
Good riddance, Mrs. Beady Good riddance, Mrs. Beady Good riddance, Mrs. Beady...
You nosy, meddlesome crank.
- Otis: This is one sweet deal. We get some much-needed us time and Mrs. beady gets to make macaroni bracelets at Camp Drools-a-lot.
- Eeyore: What a sad waist of macaroni.
- Scruffy: Hey, has anyone seen Timmy?
- Cosmo: Oh, He's went to his parents to a Vacation in Cuba.
- Scruffy: Ok.
- Lisa: Either way, freedom from Beady!
- Luan: Yeah, have fun with your crazyitis and Wacky Town. (laughs)
- Cosmo: Well, she have to deal with straitjackets, Dumb School or Watch kids shows.
- Freddy: Yeah, also like The padded cells the burly nurses force-feeding you applesauce.
- Otis: What, Guys, what are you two talking about?
- Rabbit: Yeah, you both talking like a crazy person or something.
- Freddy: Don't get me started about the shock therapy. BUZZ-DING, BUZZ-Ding, soup's on.
- Otis: Ah stop, what do you mean shock therapy? Why would anyone would do that to her?
- Pip: Otis, she said talking animals crash her car. That's sound crazy to me, and I'm a talking animal.
- Wanda: That's matter of that, She think fairies crashed her car too.
- Cosmo: Yeah, and we're fairies.
- Freddy: BUZZ-DING!
- Otis: This is awful and its all our fault. Mrs. Beady maybe be annoying but she still our friend; neighbor...old lady...prior organism Anyway, it doesn't matter.
- Lucy: (sigh) She maybe crazy into exposing you guys. But she is a human being all the same.
- Otis: Exactly, Lucy.
- Lincoln: But what can we do?
- Otis: The only thing we can do, Lincoln. We are breaking her out of Camp Whoo-Woo!
- Lola: Can we have cake first?
- Otis: All right, after we eat the cake.
(Everyone was excited)
(Cuts to the hospital)
- Mrs.Beady: Level with me, Doc. I'm as loopy as a gooey bird, aren't I?
- Dr. Furtwangler: (Doctor Laughs) Don't be ridiculous. You have a simple case of never brain. You'll be a sane as I am after listening to my new CD "Ernst Furtwangler sings noises of the rainforest."
(Mrs. beady gasp)
(He turn his song on)
- Dr. Furtwangler: I'll be right back with you papers so you can go home.
- CD Voice: Uh-oh, it looks like rain,ja? Pitter-patter, pitter-patter, pitter-patter, pitter-patter.
- Mrs. beady: It's raining, I gotta get everything inside.
(Everyone was on top of each other and in pain)
- Pip: There she is. They knocked her out to stop her crazy babbling.
- Pig: Hey Freddy, this place isn't half bad. I mean, look, there's fresh fruit and TVs in every room.
- Winnie the Pooh: I hope they had some honey?
- Freddy: Oh, sure, first, they soften you up. Then zap, they screw you to a light socket and use you to read by. BUZZ-DING.
- CD Voice: Oh, look, a gentle babbling brook. Babble-babble,babble-babble,babble-babble,babble-babble.
- Mrs. Beady: Nervous, (Laughs), that's all I am. I Just need to cut down on my diet soda and hard candy. I'm just nervous.
(everyone jumping through the window including a horse)
- Horse: Wait a minute. You're not Aunt Mabel.
(horse jumps out the window)
- Otis: Ok, guys, just grab a handful of her and lift.
(Mrs.Beady was awake and was about to scream)
- Pip: Quick, everyone act casual.
(Everyone was nothing)
- Mrs. Beady: Oh! You're not, you're not real. You're a figment of my imagination. Look, my hand'll pass right through you.
- Pig: Well this is awkward.
- Tigger: Uh, show you're stuff, buddy-bear?
- Winnie the Pooh: Fluff.
- Tigger: I thinks we're in big trouble.
- All: Shh...
(Mrs. Beady get some help)
- Mrs. Beady: Help! Help! Help!
- Luna: (Looks outside) Dudes, they're coming back
- Piglet: What do we do?
- Lori: The closet.
- Otis: In there.
(As the heroes hide in the closet the docter and a nurse comes in)
- Dr. Furtwangler: what's going on in here?
- Mrs. Beady: The talking animals and crazy kids, there hiding in the closet.
- Dr. Furtwangler: What, my dear lady, there's nothing in here but coat hangers, see?
- Dr. Furtwangler: It's worse than I tough. She doesn't have nervous brain at all, She has crazy brain. We must operate immediately.
- Mrs.Beady: (mummering) You cannot take me, I seed to sign some-, My medical...
- Lucy: Is it safe to come out?
- Eeyore: All clear.
(Everyone fell out of the closet and Peck and Wanda landed in the bed)
- Otis: You guys here that? They're gonna cut her open like a sausage.
- Abby: None of this would if it has happened if it for me, Leni, Sunset's driving lesson.
- Leni: We're really sorry guys.
- Piglet: Nah, don't mention it.
- Tigger: And besides you we're probably got nervous.
- Lori: Happens to the best of us.
- Abby: Thanks guys. Hey what this button do?
- Wanda: Wait...
(The bed squish Peck and Wanda)
- Eeyore: That was the bed remote.
- Abby: My bad.
- Scruffy: Anywho, we got to get Mrs. Beady out of here.
- Lincoln: Right, Freddy, Cosmo, Wanda, Peck stall the Doctor!
- Peck: Okay.
- Wanda: No problem.
- Lincoln: And the rest of us, come with me!
- Piglet: I'm sorry Lincoln, but I having a very important appointment. (weigh laugh) Under my bed.
- Tigger: Put, Piglet. Lincoln is right, we're got to save Mrs. Beady's brain.
- Piglet: Why? Rabbit: Because, We're never gonna see her again.
- Tigger: Uh, come on, Piglet, bucker buddy. This showdown won't be so bad.
- Piglet: Won't be so bad? There's a lot of Doctors out there and I afraid of them, they'll catch us. I'm not going out there alone.
- Scruffy: That's why we're here.
- Lori: Don't worry. As long as we stay together, we'll be fine.
- Piglet: Well if you're sure, ok. (nervously)
- Otis: Okay guys, let's do this!
- All: Right.
- Pig: Be right there, guys. Boy it is amazing what they throw out in these places.
- Rabbit: Come on, Pig! (takes Pig's arm)
- Freddy: Stall the Doctor, Stall the doctor.
(Freddy calls him)
- Dr. Furtwangler: Hello?
- Freddy: Dr. Furtwangler, uh lovely weather we're having. (Laughs nervously)
- Dr. Furtwangler: Lovely weather? Look I'm very busy. Do you have an urgent psychological problem or what?
- Freddy: Psychlogic- no, no, not that I know of. Oh, unless you count my the constant craving to eat my best friend. Or my other friend's wife thinking he's a idiot?
(Pictures Wanda and Peck as a sandwich)
- Dr: Furtwangler: Zowie, eating your best friend? Idiot husband? You are a sick little puppy. Now tell me when these all started.
(Cuts to the others seeing a doctor's lounge)
- Otis: Doctor's lounge, huh? You guys thinking what I'm thinking?
- Pig: Yup, They might have cottage cheese for my cantaloupe.
- Luna: Pig, Beady first. Cantaloupe later.
- Pig: Oh alright.
- Rabbit: Otis, we're you thinking about us disguising as doctors?
- Otis: Yes. Exactly my point.
- Tigger: Great. Let's move.
(They sneak into the lounge)
- Doctor: Excuse me, can I help you with-
(They ambush the doctors and put on some disguises)
- Otis: Now to blend in seamlessly. (Peeks into another room) There she is, just grab her, and let's get out of here.
- Lynn: This is too easy.
- Voice: Dr. Furtwangler?
- Otis: Ah, voices.
- Voice: Love the animal-themed scrubs. My students and I are ready to observe your crazy brain operation.
- Otis: Observe my, wha-, uh, yeah I mean, of course, observe away. We're just about to begin.
(Everyone agreeing nervously)
- Pip: Let's start cutting.
- Scruffy: We don't anything about brain surgery.
- Lori: Look. Nobody panic. We'll just make it up as we go along.
- Mrs.Beady: Stay calm Nora. Just clench your fists at odd intervals. Everything's gonna be fine, these are trained medical professionals.
- Otis: We're here to spring you, play along and you'll be home by sundown.
- Sunset Shimmer: What do we do?
- Otis: Uh, Dr. Porker, anesthetize the patient, stat.
- Pig: Oh, look, a cute little puppy.
- Students: Where?
- Tigger: (whisper) How you take her out, Pig?
- Pig: Watch.
(Pig hits her with a tank)
- Pig: Ah, he got hit by a car.
- Tigger: I had to ask.
(Back to others)
- Freddy: And so ever since I can remember, I've want to eat him.
- Cosmo: And ever since I'm been married to her, I do stupid things everyday.
- Freddy: Oh, doc, you're right, we're sick.
- Dr. Furtwangler: Well, you nutty little canibal. This is a very tricky case you know. Lucky for you two, I'm a genuis. The root cause of your both problems are...
- Peck: We're free
- Cosmo: What does this do?
- Wanda: Cosmo wait-
(Got smashed in again)
- Freddy: Tell us, doc, tell us why we're like this.
(Back to Otis and the others)
- Otis: Almost done extracting this woman's brain from her delegate skull.
- Rabbit: Pass the cantaloupe.
- Otis: And behold.
- Pig: Hey-hey-hey, I was going to eat that.
- Pip: Whoa, hot brain.
- Abby: Got it.
- Sunset Shimmer: I'm open.
- Pig: Give me it.
- Otis: Im open, I'm open.
- Abby: Go long.
- Pip: Touchdown.
- Otis: (Cherring) All right, excellent. Now the the brain has been properly stimulated...
- Lisa: We now remove the cell that's making her crazy.
- Otis: What she said.
- Piglet: And don't worry. The patient won't even feel anything cause she is knocked out.
(Mrs.Beady wakes up)
- Mrs.Beady: Uh, where am I?
- Sunset Shimmer: (Whispers) Uh, she's up, again.
- Rabbit: Do something?
- Pig: Right. Um, look a dinosaur.
- Crowd: Where?
(Pig hits her with the tank, again)
- Pig: Oh, hit by a car again.
- Otis: Now to replace the brain. Carefully, care... gently. Just sliding it in...
(the beeper goes off)
- Pig: Doctor, we're losing her.
- Otis: NO! LIVE, LIVE, I TELL YOU, LIVE!!!!!!
- Pig: Oops, Uh, (Chuckles), false alarm, just the microwave.
- All: Whew.
- Lori: (in Timon voice) Don't ever do that again.
- Pig: Sorry. Who wants pizza-tots?
- Lincoln: I do!
- Winnie the Pooh: Save me some.
- Otis: Done. The operation was a complete success.
(Students and teacher clapping)
- Teacher: Brilliant work, doctor. Now we just have one question. Why do you have a rat on your head?
- Otis: Right, good question, good. Um, you see, the rat absorb the moisture- RUN!
- Tigger: Make a break for it!
- Sunset Shimmer: Quick, somebody get the others.
- Lynn: On it!
- Otis: (screams)
- Freddy: So what you're saying is my mother only like me as a friend.
- Cosmo: You know, I had the same reason as you Freddy. My mom like me as a friend too.
- Freddy: Oh, it's true...
- Cosmo & Freddy: It's true.
- Peck: Free again.
- Wanda: Finally!
(Freddy closed up the bed, again)
- Freddy: While we've got you on the line, do you treat sport injuries?
- Cosmo: Or you do some I-Q tests?
- Winnie the Pooh: Come on guys!
(Otis grab Freddy, Peck Wanda and Cosmo. Everyone runs to the halls)
- Dr. Furtwangler: Hello, hello? are the both of you still there? (the phone is offline)
- Freddy: Thanks, doc, your a life saver.
- Cosmo: I'll come back later.
- Dr. Furtwangler: Oh, it was my pleasure I'm glad you- (screams) Talking ferret? A fairy? Go to the rainforest, pitter-patter, pitter-patter, pitter-patter, pitter-patter.
- Horse: Excuse, doctor. (Neighs) I'm your 4:00.
(Doctor screamed and faints. Meanwhile, back to the Barnyard)
- Otis: Well, this day turned out to be all smiley. Abby, Leni and Sunset got some driving experience. We help a crazy person escape from a hospital. And now I'm licensed by the county to practice brain surgery.
- Abby: And I think we've all learned to appreciate Mrs. Beady just a little bit more.
(Cuts to Mrs.Beady's house)
- CD Voicer: Oh-oh, it looks like rain,ja?
- Mrs.Beady: That doctor is a genius. I'm haven't single, talking animal or crazy kid since I've been home. The refrigerator magnets are giving a hard time, but-
- Mrs.Beady: Oh, who could that be?
(A gift basket was outside)
- Mrs. Beady: Oh, isn't that nice?
- Cosmo: Try the cheese log?
- Pig: Yeah, it's cheedar-riffic
- Wanda: Cosmo!
- Lori: What are you doing?
- Mrs.Beady: Well, thank you I-
- Wanda: Uh-oh.
- Sunset Shimmer: Run for it!