Simba, Timon, and Pumbaa's Adventures of Rock-a-Doodle is another upcoming Lion King crossover film by Yakko Warner. It will appear on Google Drive somewhere in the near future.
Simba, Nala, Timon, Pumbaa, King Julien, Maurice, Mort, Terk, Tantor, Louis, and Genie have traveled to a farm in the country side and met Patou the Dog, Peepers the Mouse, Snipes the Bird, and a boy named Edmond who was turned into a cat by an evil bird and Simba's old enemy called The Grand Duke of Owls (whom The Hyenas and the Jungle Cubs' Vultures work for). Together they go to the city to find Chanticleer the Rooster and bring him back to the farm to bring back the sun and get rid of the Duke.
- This film was a request from Daniel Esposito.
- Shenzi, Banzai, Ed, and Arthur and Cecil will guest star and work for The Grand Duke of Owls in this film.
- Like DisneyAnimeManiac's film Pooh's Adventures of Rock-a-Doodle, this is an NTSC film with NTSC bits from The Lion King films, the Madagascar films, Tarzan, The Princess and the Frog, and the Aladdin films.
- Jonathan Oosterhof (aka LionKingRulezAgain1) was originally going to make this film (with Sebastian, King Louie, Fu Dog, Rutt and Tuke, and Roger Rabbit joining the Jungle Adventure Crew), but he retired from making anymore crossovers, so Yakko Warner will make the film as a past adventure instead and Sebastian ended up guest starring in Thomas and Twilight Sparkle's Adventures of Rock-A-Doodle while King Louie ended up guest starring in Littlefoot's Adventures of Rock-a-Doodle.
- Both Aladdin and Rock-a-Doodle were released in 1992.
- Both The Lion King II: Simba's Pride and Rock-a-Doodle were first released on DVD in 1999, the same year that Tarzan was released in theaters.
- Tublat and Zutho from The Legend of Tarzan were originally planned to be the guest villains, but LionKingRulez soon felt that they didn't fit well in the film, so he replaced them with Shenzi, Banzai, Ed, Arthur and Cecil, and Fat Cat. This original concept was seen in the sneak preview originally uploaded to YouTube in 2010.
- Simba, Timon, and Pumbaa first faced The Grand Duke of Owls before in Pooh's Adventures of Scooby-Doo, Where Are You!: Jeepers, It's the Creeper.
- Sebastian will be absent in this film due to be a past adventure.
- This film was originally planned to use the full screen version of Rock-a-Doodle, but it turned out that the film will use the widescreen version of the real film instead since a German-dubbed widescreen version of the real film was found on Veoh and Yru17 downloaded it from that website and not only converted it from PAL to NTSC using his Windows Live Movie Maker, but also redubbed that version using the audio of the original English-language version before sending it to creator Yakko Warner.