Simba, Timon, and Pumbaa's Adventures of The Pebble and The Penguin is another Lion King crossover film by Yakko Warner. It will appear on Google Drive in the near future.
Simba, Nala, Timon, Pumbaa, and the Jungle Adventure Crew, (along with Skipper, Kowalski, Rico, and Private), has traveled to Antarctica and met a Penguin named Hubie along with Timon and Pumbaa's old friend Irwin who finds a magical pebble for his future mate, Marina, gets thrown into the sea by Timon and Pumbaa's old enemy and The Penguins' new archnemesis Drake (whom Hanz, the Hyenas, and the Jungle Cubs' Vultures works for), and met another Penguin named Rocko on a ship heading to the zoo. Together they head back to Antartica and save Marina from Drake and the villains.
- The Penguins of Madagascar (Skipper, Kolwalski, Rico, and Private), Irwin, Hanz, Shenzi, Banzai, Ed, and Arthur and Cecil guest star in this film.
- This is an NTSC film with NTSC bits from The Lion King films, the Madagascar films, Tarzan, The Princess And The Frog, the Aladdin films, The Little Mermaid films, The Jungle Book, TaleSpin: Plunder and Lightning, and Brother Bear 1 and 2.
- Jonathan Oosterhof (aka LionKingRulezAgain1) was originally going to make this film, but he retired from making anymore crossovers, so Yakko Warner will make the film instead.
- This film was originally planned to mark the first debut of Rutt and Tuke from Brother Bear, but Yru17 requested Yakko Warner to have Simba, Timon, and Pumbaa Get Frozen mark the first debut of those two characters instead, knowing that Simba, Timon, and Pumbaa would see Elsa the Snow Queen from Frozen again in Winnie the Pooh Meets Fat Albert, which will be made sometime before Winnie the Pooh and The Return of Jafar.
- Hanz, Shenzi, Banzai, Ed, and Arthur and Cecil will be working with Drake in this movie.
- In this movie, Simba, Nala, Timon, Pumbaa, Terk, Tantor, King Julien, Maurice, Mort, Louis, Sebastian, Genie, King Louie, Rutt and Tuke, and Fu Dog will meet Skipper's nemesis, Hanz, an evil puffin from Denmark.
- The Pebble and The Penguin was released in theaters in 1995, the same year that The Lion King was first released on home video.
- Timon and Pumbaa first faced Drake before in the Disneyland version of Winnie The Pooh In Fantasmic!, however, this film will mark the first time Simba and Nala will face Drake.