SpongeBob's Adventures of Aladdin (originally uploaded as SpongeBob and Friends Meet Aladdin) is another SpongeBob SquarePants crossover film made by SuperVideoManiac2. It premiered on YouTube in March 2010. A new remake version (with an alternate title) made by Yakko Warner (with some alternative changes) will appear on Google Drive in the near future.
Jafar, Grand Vizier to the Sultan of the fictional kingdom of Agrabah, and Dark Cynder's monsters, A terror bird, a giant cobra, a giant komodo dragon, and an Anaconda, is attempting to access the Cave of Wonders for a magical oil lamp containing a genie. He, the monsters, and his talking parrot, Iago, learn that only the metaphorical Diamond in the Rough can enter the cave, or anyone accompanied by him.
Jasmine, the Sultan's daughter, frustrated with "having her life lived for her" and the obligation of marriage, escapes the palace and goes to Agrabah's marketplace. There she meets street rat Aladdin and his monkey, Abu. and the now strong shell lougers (minus Alex, Marty, Gloria, and Melman cause they were needed by the penguins for a mission) Jafar uses a machine to discover that Aladdin is the "diamond in the rough", and has him captured. Jasmine orders him released, but Jafar lies, telling her Aladdin is dead.
Jafar, disguised as an elderly man, and along side the Terror bird and the Anaconda (the Anaconda was hiding with Iago, and is believed to have a taste for him) releases Aladdin and friends from prison and leads him to the Cave of Wonders. The tiger-shaped head of the cave tells them to touch nothing but the lamp. Aladdin enters the cave and encounters, a magic carpet who guides them to the lamp. Abu tries to steal a ruby, which causes a cave-in, but the carpet helps them to the entrance. Jafar tries to kill Aladdin after getting the lamp, but Abu bites Jafar and Patrick somehow manages to takes the lamp back. Abu, the carpet and Aladdin and friends fall back into the cave just as it collapses.
When Aladdin awakens, he rubs the lamp, unleashing the Genie who reveals he will grant Aladdin three wishes. Shenzi makes the first wish, ironically without saying, i wish. While contemplating his wishes, Aladdin asks for Genie's opinion. Genie admits he would wish for freedom, since he is a prisoner to his lamp. Aladdin promises to wish him free for his last wish. For his first wish, however, Aladdin asks to become a prince so he can marry Jasmine.
Jafar is later tortured by Dr. Facilier, his wicked nephew from Louisiana, and Audrey 2, Facilier's personal plant monster sevrevent, due to Jafar's failure not requiring the lamp and unassumingly killed the only one who can even enter the cave of wonders.
then, Faciler gives Jafar the idea to trick the Sultan into arranging a marriage between himself and Jasmine, and then feed both the princess and her father to Audrey 2 afterwords. the plans are interrupted when Aladdin and the lougers parades into the Sultan's palace as "Prince Ali", Much to Facilier's dismay. Jasmine rejects Ali, considering him a buffoon like all the other suitors before him. That night, Aladdin meets Jasmine, and takes her "around the world" on a "magic carpet ride." Banzai preposes to Shenzi to take his paw in marrage, but Shenzi refused, but mosty because she is shy. while our heores wait, they were greeted by monsters, and returning foes of the villain leage, and all were easily captured, but the Hynias. Aladdin returns her home and they kiss.
After delivering Jasmine, Aladdin is captured by Maleficent's minions who were summoned by Facilier who chained Aladdin and throwing him into the ocean. Crane, who rescues Aladdin, and returns to land with the Hynias waiting to greet him with a dumb joke, stating that he should be thankful they were there to free the others while the other villains were gone. they returned to the palace, reveled the plot, but were almosted stoped by Audrey 2, who aladdin stoped by destroying Jafar's staff, Audrey 2 was destroyed by the lighting from the destroyed staff. the staff turned out to be an artafact for Facilier's friends, which causes Facilier's friends to take Facilier back to the other side, defeating him for now till he is to appear in later projects. as for Jafar, he was arrested, then jailed, but Iago was able to get away.
Aladdin wishes for Genie's freedom, much to Genie's surprise and happiness. Since Jasmine loves Aladdin, the Sultan changes the law so they can marry. Genie leaves to explore the world while Aladdin and Jasmine celebrate their engagement. Shenzi was able to give Banzai'a proposeal a second chance, but only when she is truly ready.
The rest of the villain leagues unassumingly retreated.
- Sheldon J. Plankton works for Jafar in both versions of this film.
- SuperVideoManiac's original version was also intended to have the Animaniacs appear as their second SpongeBob series appearance, but due to the user who was uploading their episodes beinggot suspended, Supervideomaniac discontinued the use of the Animaniacs and re-edited this project and SpongeBob's Adventures of The Jungle Book, the original first appearance of the Animaniacs.
Differences Between Differences Between SuperVideoManiac's Original Version and Yakko Warner's Upcoming Remake Version
- Shenzi, Banzai, Ed, and Kaa the Snake were originally portrayed as heroes in SuperVideoManiac's original version. However, they will work for Jafar in Yakko Warner's upcoming remake version.
- Maleficent, Dr. Facilier, Dark Cynder's monsters (a terror bird, a giant cobra, a giant komodo dragon, and an Anaconda), and Audrey 2 (from Little Shop of Horrors) originally guest starred in SuperVideoManiac's original version. However, they will be omitted from Yakko Warner's upcoming remake version because Jafar will team up Maleficent in Littlefoot's Adventures of Sleeping Beauty, SpongeBob and his friends first faced Dr. Facilier in the Disneyland version of Winnie the Pooh in Fantasmic!, Dr. Facilier will guest star in Pooh's Adventures of Aladdin and the King of Thieves, the monsters were used from some adult-themed films, and SpongeBob and friends have yet to face Audrey 2 in a crossover film with Little Shop of Horrors.
- SuperVideoManiac's original version showed some characters using profanity. For example, Banzai said "No one told me that this girl would be a real B word.", Jafar (dubbed as Scar) asked "What did you say?!", Banzai covered it up by saying that he said "A real fish?", Jafar replied "Really?", and a funny bounce sound is heard. However, Yakko Warner's upcoming remake version will remain straight with no profanity at all, due to the real film's G rating.
- SuperVideoManiac's original version showed Jafar being arrested by the Sultan's guards and Iago escaping to join the Shell Louge Squad in SpongeBob and Friends Meet Mulan. However, in Yakko Warner's upcoming remake version, Jafar will remain defeated as a genie and Iago will remain Jafar's henchman until Simba, Timon, Pumbaa, Ronald McDonald, and The Return of Jafar to keep the storyline straight and Iago will join Yakko Warner's Pooh's Adventures team after Simba, Timon, Pumbaa, and Ronald McDonald's Adventures of Aladdin and the King of Thieves.
- SuperVideoManiac's original version showed Banzai asking Shenzi to wed him, but she refused and by the end, she apologized and would accept his offer when she was truly ready. However, those scenes will be omitted from Yakko Warner's upcoming remake version, due to Shenzi, Banzai, and Ed working for Jafar.
- SuperVideoManiac's original version showed Sandy Cheeks making a minor appearance. However, she will play a bigger role in Yakko Warner's upcoming remake version.
- SuperVideoManiac's original version featured the golden eel as a giant eel guardian, a less violent fate for the apple merchant, and the Hyenas dreaming about the food in the palace, but the remake ended by later climatic videos cause SuperVideoManiac could not find the old video files for that project. However, that character will also be omitted from Yakko Warner's upcoming remake version to the storyline in balance.