SpongeBob's Adventures of The Jungle Book is another SpongeBob SquarePants crossover made by SuperVideomaniac. It originally appeared on YouTube sometime in early 2010, but was eventually removed, due to copyright claims. However, a new remake version planned to be made by Yakko Warner (with some alternative changes) will appear on Google Drive or Dropbox in the near future.
Spongebob, along with his friends which have joined him, travel to India and meet Mowgli and his animal friends too and get rid of Shere Khan, and his partners, Zira, Nuka, Plankton, and Makunga.
- Timon and Pumbaa were not suppose to be here but they made a suprise appearance toward the end of the movie.
- Kaa, Baloo, and Bagheera joined Spongebob and Friends in later adventures but Bageara and Baloo do not join untill Spongebob and friends and the Emperor's new groove.
- Formerly, Makunga was supposed to be encountered in the canceled project, Spongebob and the Hynias get to afica, but Lionkingrulez already added the Hynias, Timon and Pumbaa, and the Ceetahs in his verson, which was resulted in cancelation. and as a make-up, Makunga made a paradox appearnce, meaning our heroes did went to afica and faced him, but no videos are shown, and that our heroes already know him.
- alot of changes were made, like Shanti appearing earlyer in the movie, Hatti appearing only once, when in the real verson, he was encountered a second time, and Kaa wanting to redeem himself and protacting him from the villains, in the real film, he just tried to suckered him to become lunch again, and Shere Khan appearing more early then he really did, thanks to the bad quilty of the jungle book video game.
- in the book, Kaa was in fact a good guy, and was Mogli's friend, but the character for Kaa was sadly a victim of the disney media wanting to make the story from the un-heard book alittle defferent.
- the animaniacs were formerly present in another version of this project, but were sadly removed and replaced with a animaniac free version, due to the threat of a copyright issue.
Differences Between SuperVideomaniac's Original Version and Yakko Warner's Upcoming Remake Version
- Shenzi, Banzai, and Ed were portrayed as heroes in SuperVideomaniac's original version. However, they will work for Shere Khan in Yakko Warner's upcoming remake version.
- SuperVideomaniac's original version showed Kaa the Snake reforming near the end. However, in Yakko Warner's upcoming remake version, he will remain his villainous self just like in the real film to keep the storyline in balance.