Unlike Kairel, Panthy, and Bruma, Teresa does not express any drama at any time. She does not consider herself a deligate flower, but a dedicated worker and a fighter, proving to be a tough enough mate for the macho Dagnino. She also has a good heart and likes to keep everyone positively motivated.
After being welcomed into the the LionKingHeart Fantasy Films family, Teresa became the sixth member of the El Arca Big Five, thus making them the El Arca Big Six. She is also set to join them and the Alex's Adventures of team in the thrid season of Alex's Adventures of The Real Ghostbusters.
In the upcoming adventures, Rae proclaims Teresa as her second-in-command of magic.
- Teresa was welcomed in a video in which she sang Tiana's song, "Almost There" from The Princess and the Frog. For the song, Peter, Egon, Ray, and Winston accompanied her in performing. Then, everyone sung "You got a Friend in Me" from Toy Story to welcome her into the LionKingHeart Fantasy Films family.
- Teresa began her own adventures with Benny, Leo, Johnny, her boyfriend Dagnino, and all her new pals in Benny, Leo, and Johnny's Adventures of Sleeping Beauty.
- On October 30, 2010, Teresa and Dagnino were wed onboard the Disney Cruise ship.
- On January 15, 2011, Teresa gave birth to a baby boy, whom she and Dagnino named Lightning.
- In Benny, Leo e Johnny no Brasil, it is revealed that Teresa knows about Brazil, especially its former capital, Rio de Janeiro, and what it is like. In fact, before she met Dagnino, as revealed in said fan-written story, Teresa had once been a performer for Carnaval. Of course, this may not actually have happened, as it is only non-member's fan fiction.