|The Big Barnyard Broadcast|
|Season 1, Episode 9a|
|Written by||LegoKyle14 & Magmon47|
The Great Sheep Escape/Transcript
Dead Cow Walking/Transcript
(On the television at Mrs. Beady's House)
- Goraldo (TV): Tonight on "The Goraldo factor". Are aliens raiding your refrigerator? The answer may surprise you.
- Mrs. Beady: Oh, Goraldo, I could lose myself in your mustache.
(Suddenly the TV changes to the Tapeworms)
- Mrs. Beady: What in the...?
(Changes to Wheel of Noodles)
- Mrs. Beady: Why is it doing that, Where is my channel Clicker?
(Outside the house)
- Otis: (laughs) I love watching TV at Mrs. Beady's house. Oh, hey, hey who's up for "Haywatch"?
- Pip: Not me, I want to watch "The Amazing Rat Race."
- Pig: Oh, but the "Sweaty Chef" is on.
- Timmy: No way. "Maho Mushi" is on.
- Sunset Shimmer: Forget it. There about to show "Rainbow Rocks".
- Pooh: I want to see the the Bee Movie. It reminds me of honey.
- Freddy: What about Goraldo's exciting exposé?
- Otis: Guys, those shows are a festival of stink. You clearly don't have my discerning eye for quality TV, now let me choose.
- Abby: Denied... (steals the remote) Oh-ooh-ooh.
- Wanda: In your face, Otis.
- Otis: Oh, oh, you want to play Keep Away? I'm the kaiser of Keep Away.
(Everyone plays keep away)
- Mrs. Beady: What is going on out there. (sees the gang) It's those talking animals and those kids, right in my backyard. What do I do?
- Goraldo (TV): Remember, if you have shocking video tape call our shocking video hotline, do it now.
- Otis: Guys, come on, I'm missing "Spliel or No Spiel."
- Pig: Oh, forget it Otis, you'll never get this thing back.
- Otis: Oh, I guess your right, Pig... Oh, look over there, it's a magical unicorn!
- Pig: What, where?
- Otis: (tackles Pig and grabs the remote) Ha, I got it!
- Mrs. Beady: And I've got you..on videotape.
- All: (gasped)
- Mrs. Beady: And when the world sees this tape on the Goraldo Show, everyone will finally know that I'm... not... crazy. [Laughs] I'm not a, you know, nut-roll I'm not a cuckee-cococo-coco.
(Than she's lock the door)
- Freddy: She's going to expose us on Goraldo.
- Timmy: Not Good!
- Abby: We're doomed.
- Pig: There is no unicorn, is there?
- Rabbit: (moans)
(Back at the Barnyard)
- Bessie: Nice going, dumdumb. 'Cause of you, we're all gonna have to move to the Yukon.
- Freddy: I can't move to the Yukon. I'll be devoured by grizzly bears.
- Pip: Eh, the wolverines will probably get you first.
- Otis: Good point.
- Freddy: Oh, still, I hate moving.
- Pooh: Me too.
- Timmy: Plus, if everyone will know that fairies does exist, and I'll lose Cosmo and Wanda forever.
- Cosmo: We're gonna need more diapers. 3,2,1. (checks his) Yep. We need more diapers.
- Otis: Relax, do you seriously think Mrs. Beady's tape is gonna to end up on television?
- Pip: We got a news van. (And it's Goraldo) [Gasps] It's Goraldo.
- Piglet: Oh dear.
- Tigger: Uh oh.
- Otis: Oh, milk me.
- Eeyore: To keep the story short, uh-oh.
(At Mrs. Beady's House)
- Goraldo: Nora Beady?
- Mrs. Beady: (Lost by looking at his mustache)
- Goraldo: I came as soon as you called. This could be the greatest story of my career.
- Mrs. Beady: Oh, Goraldo, Your mustache is even more luxuiruis in person.
- Goraldo: I'm fully aware of that. Let's step up, we go live in one hour.
(Back at the Barnyard)
- Timmy: What's he's saying?
- Pip: He says they're going live in one hour.
- Tigger: Hey wait a minute! Pip, you read lips?
- Pip: Of course, also, I have a hidden microphone in her geranium.
- Sunset Shimmer: Nice.
- Otis: Well, there's no way were gonna be exposed by some hairy-lipped hack. I swear on all that's rich and creamy, his show will not go on.
- Wanda: And you have a plan?
- Otis: No, I do not!
(Than is a jump cut)
- Otis: I've since thought of a plan.
- Pip: We steal the tape back?
- Otis: No, better. (pulls out chart) By plugging into Goraldo's news van, we can pirate his signal. He'll think he's on the air ,but he will be wrong.
- Rabbit: So what will be on the air if he's not?
- Otis: (pulls the curtain and reavels and TV set) We'll do our own TV show. We'll stop Mrs. Beady and fulfill our dreams of being big time TV producers.
- Tigger: What a fantasical idea!
- Pip: Uh, couldn't we just sneak into her house and steal the tape?
- Otis: See, that's the attitude that's kept you from being a big time TV producer.
- Bessie: May I remind you, that we're supposed to be staying off videotape?
- Timmy: How are we gonna pull that off?
- Otis: We'll be in disguise, it can't fail.
- Sunset Shimmer: I guess it can work.
- Pip: Or we could just sneak into her house and steal the tape.
- Otis: I'm much to excited to hear you. Now, let's move people, we got a show to produce.
(At Mrs. Beady's house)
- Camera Man: We go live in three minutes.
- Mrs. Beady: Oh Goraldo, I'm so excited, do I look alright?
- Goraldo: Goregous. (whispers) Make-up. (Places clown make-up on her face)
(Outside the house)
- Pip: Mighty Mouse to Papa Cow, we're hooked up and ready to go.
- Otis: Copy that, Mighty Mouse.
- Pip: You know, I'm right next to the house, I could probably steal the tape.
- Otis: Oh, (static) You're breaking up (static), Gotta go. (throws radio) This is it, people, Make me proud.
- Timmy: Yes sir.
(Back at Beady's House)
- Goraldo: Tonight on "The Goraldo Factor", do animals walk and talk and kids does the most out-random things? Local Resident Nora Beady says yes. Let's go right to her shocking video.
- Mrs. Beady: With Pleasure, Goraldo.
(Otis shuts off the power to Goraldo news)
- Farmer: Hey, what happened to Goraldo?
- Abby: (voice) "The Goraldo Factor" will not be seen tonight. Instead please join us with "The Slobbering Gourmets" with your host Freddy and Peck.
- Peck: Hey everybody. Summer just around the corner and you know what that means.
- Freddy: Fat tourists crowding our nation's water parks?
- Peck: (laughs) No. Light refreshing summer salads.
- Freddy: Mmmm-mmm. Sounds scrumptious. What do we need Peck?
- Peck: Simply toss in fresh strawberries.
- Freddy: Uh oh. Out of strawberries.
- Peck: No strawberries? No problem. Simply use a common substition. Like raspberries, kiwis..
- Freddy: Or your best friend
- Peck: Wha
- Freddy: Simply take your best friend and simply coat him in a mist of olive oil. Add flour
- Freddy: And pound him with a mallet until tender. (started whacking Peck)
- Tigger: Is this ok?
- Otis: This is great. The cooking will bring the stay-at-home moms and the pounding will attract bullies 6-to 12.
- Freddy: Next toss your friend into the salad bowl. Or if you hate salad, like I do, Just place him into your gullet. (eats Peck) Mmmm. That's good salad.
- Sunset Shimmer: Freddy, spit him out right now!!!
- Freddy: Will be right back after these messages.
- Abby and Wanda: Come back here!
- Freddy: Get away! My salad! Mine!
(At Mrs.Beady's House, she shows the tape to Goraldo)
- Goraldo: There it is veiwers. Barn animals walking upwright and talking trash and kids doing outrageous things possible.
- Mrs. Beady: The rooster and the ferret are best friends, Goraldo. The green and pink haired ones are married. The girl cow is kind of fresh if you ask me. And don't get me started on the wise-cracking mouse.
- Goraldo: By my lush and corpulent mustache, this is astounding.
- Cameraman: Uh, guys, it's the network, they say we're not on the air.
- Mrs. Beady and Goraldo: What?
- (They checked outside and sees the cord
- Mrs. Beady: It's those animals and kids, Goraldo. They've been sabotaging this broadcast.
(Back at the Barnyard, Abby pulls Peck out of Freddy)
- Otis: (laughs) that is classic.
(Suddenly the TV goes static)
- Tigger: Hey what's going on?
- Goraldo: We've had some technical difficulties, but we're back with "The Goraldo Factor."
- Otis: What, what happened, we still haven't done our ice-skating detective sitcom.
- Wanda: And I'm been practicing all day.
- Pip: Otis, forget that, they're back on the air. We gotta get over there and get that tape before they play it.
- Timmy: What do we do?
- Rabbit: There's got to be a way.
- Sunset Shimmer: The only way they don't show the video if they have TV repair problems.
- Otis: Say, you just give me a idea. Pip, get me the master of disguise.
- Pip: Not the master of disguise.
- Otis: I said the master of disguise.
- Timmy: Who's the master of disguise?
(Back at the Mrs. Beady's)
- Goraldo: Nora, you talking animal tape.
- Mrs. Beady: It's rewound and ready to go, goraldo. (Suddenly the Doorbell rings) Now what?
(She answers the door and it was Pig in a repair man costume)
- Pig: Hello, I'm a tv repair pig, uh, man. I came down as soon as I could.
- Mrs. Beady: Wha--I didn't call a TV Reapairman
- Pig: Trust me, I'm a professional.
- Goraldo: Sir, we're in the middle of a live broadcast.
- Pig: Relax, this'll only take a minute. Now let's see what we got here.
- (Nora and goraldo groan at seeing Pig's Butt crack)
- Mrs. Beady: Ugh. Come on.
- Pig: Oh, well, here's your problem.There's a shocking videotape stuck in here. (takes it) I'm gonna have to take this down to the shop and completely erase it. So you have a great day. (suddenly gets shot in with a dart)
- Goraldo: Luckily, a good reporter always carries an emergency supply of tranquilizer darts.
- Pig: (Mumbles) send you my bill.
- Mrs. Beady: (grabs the tape) Good work, Goraldo. He was in league with them, but the final victory will be ours my handsome, glistening, mustachioed warrior. (lost in his mustache again)
(Back with others)
- Goraldo: Just put the tape in.
- Tigger: He didn't make it!
- Pip: Ok, now we're officially hosed.
- Otis: No, we're not, because Goraldo just made a mistake. He made this personal.
- Sunset Shimmer: Wasn't it already personal?
- Otis: Well, yeah, but now it's slightly more personal.
- Pip: Got you.
(Back at Beady's)
- Mrs. Beady: It's in. Hurry, Goraldo, before they try something else.
- Goraldo: And now, the story that'll make me a broadcasting legend.
- Otis: Stop, I'm Gil O'Malley, investigative reporter and you're watching "Hard Time with Gil O'Malley, "
- Goraldo: Not again, o'malley, this is my story.
- Otis: Your moustache is dumb, (grabs the tape) and this tape is a hoax.I intend to prove it some day, by some means, in front of some people. Uh, good day to you all.
- Goraldo: Come back here, give me that tape.
(Then began fighting over it. When caught Goraldo, she began to breathe heavenly)
- Timmy: Cosmo, Wanda, I wish I have that tape.
- Mrs. Beady: Stand back, Goraldo. (shocks Otis)
- Otis: This just in, I'm in horrible pain. (faints)
- Grolado: And now, ladies and gentlemen the story that will make me a broadcasting legend. (Plays the tape)
- Mrs. Beady: Hello, I'm Nora Beady. And this is my "Dancing with the Celebrities" audition tape.
(Than she start to dance weiredly and everyone is look it and look surprised, when stop dancing when she heart herself)
- Mrs. Beady: Ow, Nathan! Get the jaws of life.
- Goraldo: (surprised) There were talking animals on that tape, I swear.
- Mrs. Beady: That's what they do, Goraldo. They spin their little webs and make you look like the crazy one.
- Goraldo: Ladies and gentlemen, you have to believe me.
- Otis: Well, it appears that goraldo's lack of talent has finally bitten him in the face like a poisonous snake of failure.
- Goraldo: The cow is their leader. There's a wise-cracking mouse. The ferret and the rooster live together.
- Cameraman: He's over there.
- Goraldo: (Those guys grab him) I'm not insane. The talking animals are here, they're here.
- Otis: Well, there you have it, folks. A moustache, a dancey-pants lady and a broken dream. This has been "Hard Time with Gil O' whatever I said before." Good night, wishing you hugs and chocolate.
(Back at the Barnyard)
- Otis: Well, guys. We really did it. For one brief, shinning moment, we ran our own awesome TV Station.
- Abby: Next time, let's do a show about an adorable extra-Terrestrial who coaches a little league team.
- Timmy Turner: Oh, com'on, Abby. That just crazy.
- Otis: [Laugh] Yeah, he's right Abby. Or is it?
(They cut the opening of adorable extra-Terrestrial who coaches)
- Freddy: Shing-Ding-Bloopy.