The Creators are very good at engineering, as they created the planet of Cybertron and all of its inhabitants, who were not only capable of emotions, but were able to engineer their own warcraft and personalities of their own. This means that the technology of the Creators is far beyond human and cybertronian technology. It would also be logical to assume that they created all of this with the Allspark, further hinting of their great technology. They also engineered the Seed, a bomb that could turn anything into Transformium, the mineral that all Transformers are made of.
It is unknown if the Creators possess any power or are just greatly technologically advanced. It is clear that their bounty hunter, Lockdown, fears them or is extremely loyal to them, but if Lockdown does fear them, it could be because they might possess supernatural powers, but this is unknown.
In Age of Extinction
The Creators came to Earth at the end of the age of the dinosaurs to cyberform it with the seeds, and gather the transformium to create their new race of robot servants. This resulted in the extinction of dinosaurs.
65 million years later, the Creators hired Lockdown, instructing him to bring Optimus Prime back alive. When Lockdown took Optimus captive, he mentioned that his employers did not like the idea of their creations mingling with other species. Once Optimus Prime learned more about the Creators and their plans, he flew off into space to try and find them, and hopefully learn the truth about his and his race's creation.
- Their desire for Optimus Prime is unknown.
- They could possibly appear as the main antagonists in the recently comfirmed Transformers 5.
- It's possible they don't care for their creations, as their existence is unknown to almost every Transformer. They also did nothing to help their creations, who were being killed by humans.
- It is unknown who the creators where but many fans currently believed that they are the Quintessons (or possibly based from them), an ancient alien race of technorganic squids mentioned in the original Transformers, who created the Transformers for selfish reasons.
- While it currently remains unknown, it is possible that they created the Allspark, as it was said that the Allspark created the Transformers.
- They appear at the very beginning of Brian Griffin's Adventures of Transformers: Age of Extinction.