The FT Squad's Adventures in Dumbo is the fourteenth episode in The FT Squad's Adventures Series and the first episode in season 2. It premiered on DeviantArt on August 28th, 2013. It is unknown if the movie will appear on YouTube in the future.
The squad, with Yao, Ling, Chien Po and Colonel Hathi as newcomers, travels with a circus travelling along Florida. While there, the team comes across a young elephant with ears larger than the others and is teased and bullied because of them. The young one is cruely named Dumbo as a result. The squadron feels terrible for the young one, but things get worse when Dumbo's mother, Mrs. Jumbo, gets locked in a prison after attacking bullies who were bullying her son. And now, together with Timothy Q. Mouse , a mouse who befriends Dumbo, they must find a way to make Dumbo a star of the circus and get his mother out of that cell.
But they are joined by another group of explorers who have been longing to get back in touch with Kimmy and the squad founders.
- This is the first episode in season 2.
- This episode marks the debut of five original characters created by Kylgrv; Jenny the Elephant (Kimmy's little sister), Heather the Rhinoceros, Matt the Owl, Scott the Penguin and Grandma Carmen (Kimmy and Jenny's grandmother.)
- Jenny, Heather, Matt and Scott form their own little adventure team after this adventure; The FT Squad Scouts.
- Kimmy the Elephant has a leading role in this episode because she feels the most terrible for Dumbo and goes as far as harming anyone who teases or hurts Dumbo, in a way similar to what Ms. Jumbo did.
- But during this adventure, she goes too far in defending Dumbo and she accidentally hurts Kyle an Jenny while attacking the ringmaster and some of his workers. However, she is forgiven by her family and friends because they understood her intention and knew that she never meant to hurt Kyle or Jenny. At the end of the adventure, Kimmy makes up for the accident by lecturing the crows, alongside Timothy, about the tragic story that Dumbo went through.