|The Great Sheep Escape|
|Season 1, Episode 8b|
|Written by||LegoKyle14 & Magnom47|
The Big Barnyard Broadcast/Transcript
Here's the episode 16th from Season 1 from Winnie the Pooh Goes Back at the Barnyard. Here's a Transcript.
(One morning, at the Barnyard)
- Duke: All right, sheep, it's bear season, so you know what that means.
- Sheep 2#: Exercise caution and stay within the perimeter of the farm?
- Duke: No, No, it means I'm gonna rub you down with salmon to disguise your scent. Come on, line up.
- Sheep 3#: But, duke, that makes no sense.
- Sheep 5#: Yeah, fish forms a substantial part of a bear's basic diet.
- Duke: You see, that's the kind of fancy college talk that attracts bears, mister. Now, who's first? Come on.
(Than suddenly, Otis, Pip, Pooh and others show up)
- Otis: Hey, Duke, old buddy, we need a fifth for poker and you're a complete suck.. I mean, I'm gonna take your money... Hey,I mean, you, know are weird.
- Sunset Shimmer: So you in?
- Duke: Say no more, my friend, I'm in.
- Timmy: (whispers to Sunset Shimmer) This will be too easy.
- Sunset Shimmer: I know.
- Duke: All right, take five, guys. I'm gonna take these chumps to poker school.
- Tigger: We'll see about that.
- Sheep 2#: Take your time.
- Sheep 3#: Yes, we'll be here, not implementing any plan to escape.
- Sheep 2#: Don't say that.
(Some sheep kick the Sheep 2#)
(Later that day)
- Pooh: That was an easy game.
- Timmy: Yeah.
- TIgger: Aspofullly, I showed Duke a thing or 3
- Sunset Shimmer: Not as much as Pip did.
- Pip: Yep, I play with a lot of poker players, and you're not one of them.
- Duke: (laughs) You guys got lucky. Come on, next time I'll... Hey, whoa, whoa, wait a minute. Where are the sheep? They were right here.
- Otis: (sees a note) Hey, check it out, I think they left a note for you.
- Duke: (reads it) "Dear, Duke, you vacuous, simpering moron."
- Pip: Hey, you're not vacuous.
- Duke: "Our mental superiority makes it impossible to tolerate your idiotic leadership"?
- Timmy: It sounds vacuous.
- Duke: [Baaing]: "Goodbye forever..."
- Rabbit: Oh dear, mercy me.
- Piglet: Oh dear, mercy me, too.
- Wanda: That's little mean.
- Otis: Yeah. But hey, you know what always cheers me up? More poker.
- Sunset Shimmer: What do you say, Double or nothing?
- Duke: Those ingrates, I'll show them whose incompetent. (Started sniffing) I've already picked up there trail. Come on. [Barking]
(Otis drops the fish on Pip)
- Pip: Ah, gross.
- Duke: (smelled a sweater) Aha, I got ya.
- Pip: Dude, that's a sweater.
- Duke: Uh, I knew that. (Barks at a rock)
- Tigger: That's a rock.
- Duke: Again, knew it. (Barks at another rock)
- Rabbit: That's another rock.
- Otis: Awkward.
(Later that day)
- Duke: Think Duke, think. The answer is probably right in front of you..! (Falls in a hole)
- Otis: What the heck? There's a huge tunnel down here. This must be how they escaped.
- Pip: Dude, If you watch them all the time, how'd they did a tunnel?
- Duke: Uh, we might have an idea about that.
[A flashback to Duke, Piglet, Pooh, Tigger, digging a tunnel]
- Sheep 1#: Dig, guys, dig. The lost city of steak bones is just a few more feet.
[The Flashback ended]
- Sunset Shimmer: I can't believe you guys the one who dug their escape tunnel!
- Pooh: We were pirates you see.
- Piglet: And I was the captain.
- Wanda: And you made their escape.
- Duke: No, that's is not their fault, I was one who did this in the first place. (Hitting himself) Stupid, Stupid, Stupid.
- Otis: Who, whoa, dude, it's ok.
- Duke: No, wait, I'm not finished... Stupid, Stupid.
- Bessie: You might want to throw in a "Moron."
- Duke: The one thing I'm good at, and I even messed that up. I should just turn myself in at the nearest glue factory.
- Timmy: I thought they use horses for glue.
- Duke: So? You saying I wouldn't make agood-quality inheatsive?
- Otis: Hey, Duke, come on ,buddy, you not going to any glue factory.
- Duke: It's no use, Otis. I'm a loser. (sobs and walks away)
- Pip: Wow.
- Rabbit: Oh dear, mercy me.
- Piglet: Oh dear, mercy me, too.
- Wanda: Wow, he's really a loser after all.
- Abby: We can't let turn himself into glue.
- Freddy: Why not?
- Cosmo: These maccoroni arts aren't gonna make itself.
- Otis: I gotta snap him out of this. Duke's family, he's like the crazy uncle we never had.
- Abby: Right... I never had a crazy uncle.
[Flashback to Abby "Non-Real Uncle"]
- Abby's Uncle: The Easter Bunny has betrayed me" We'll have to close the beaches! You can't close the beaches, we're a summer town! GET THESE TURTLES OUT OF MY HEAD, PLEASE!!!! And linge... [singing] (does a wierd dance)
- Sunset Shimmer: Well that was weird..
- Otis: Duke, get up... We gotta get those sheep back, and you're the only one who can do it, buddy.
- Pip: He is?
- Otis: Quiet, he's buying it.
- Duke: You mean that, Otis?
- Otis: Yes, I do. You're a sheepdog, it's in your blood. Now, you get in that hole and do what you do best.
- Duke: You're right, I can do this. The is my moment to shine... (He fell in the hole) Whoa!
- Timmy: Really? Again?
- Otis: We better go with him.
- Pip: Yeah.
- Otis: Pooh, Tigger, Piglet, Sunset Shimmer, and Timmy, you're with us. The rest of you guys stay here, and do not let the farmer find out the sheep are gone.
- Tigger: After those sheep.
(The others were agreeing)
(The rescue crew went in the tunnel)
(Once they left, the others went into panic)
- Rabbit: (moans)
- Duke: Follow me, guys, my keen sense will guide us.
- Sunset Shimmer: Uh Duke, watch out for a--
(Duke hit a water hydrant)
- Sunset Shimmer: Never mind.
- Duke: (comes out of the hole sniffing) They went this way, I know it.
- Tony Two Cheeks: Hey, can I interest you folks into um (pulls up watches), quality digital timepieces?
- Otis: Tony Two Cheeks, great.
- Pooh: Uh, Mr Tony Two Cheeks sir, had you see some sheep here earlier?
- Tony Two-Cheeks: Maybe I did... Then again, maybe I did not.
- Duke: All right whiskers, where's my sheep? I'm warning you.
- Sunset Shimmer: Duke, I don't think that's a good idea to threaten him.
- Otis: Yeah, you might gonna make him mad.
- Tony Two-Cheeks: Oh, I don't get mad. I let Jumbo and Big Vinny do it for me (Whistles and 2 other gophers come out)
- Piglet: Oh dear.
- Tigger: Uh oh.
- Duke: What, these little... whoa! (starting getting beat up)
- Timmy: Sir, I can wish you up a least 12 sticky buns, if you help us find those sheep.
- Tony Two Cheeks: Whoa, whoa, hold the phone. Otis, it's that kid axing me to betray a client?
- Otis: That's what he's asking you.
- Tony Two Cheeks: Done. (gives Otis a map) The sheep are in a back of a truck heading for this train station. You can intercept them here if you cut through here. But, you better hurry, the train to New Zealand leaves at 5:15.
- Pip: 5:15, we'll never catch them in time?
- Goat: You guys need a ride?
- Pooh: We're good.
- Otis: Duke, get up, Tony told us how to catch those sheep.
- Duke: (spits out tooth) I knew he cave. I put the fear in dog in that furry slimeball.
(He's bring those two back again)
- Otis: Well, nice to see you guys, you're looking real fit. Um, have fun with the corruption and the hurting people. Later.
- Tigger: T-T-F-N, Ta-Ta for now!
- (Back at the Barnyard)
- Bessie: (putting cotton balls on Pig, Freddy, Peck, and Cosmo) You know what I like best about this plan?
- Cosmo: What?
- Bessie: Nothing, it's crazy stupid. Although I will enjoy yanking these cotton balls off your fur.
- Abby: Here he comes.
- Rabbit: Oh my goodness, hide!
- Abby: Ok, guys, just like we rehearsed.
- Pig: Uh, I don't know, Abby, What if I forget my lines?
- Wanda: Here he comes.
(Farmer comes in)
- Farmer: Moring, sheep.
- Freddy and Cosmo: Baa-Ha-Ha-Ha.
- Peck: Baa.
- Pig: Uh, bee... No, uh, boo...
- Farmer: Sounds like a case of the nervous woolies. (He take Pig) This calls for drastic measures.
- Pig: Uh, Bonsai! Bloobity...Bollywood!
- Eeyore: To make this a story short uh oh.
- Cosmo: Hate to be him right now.
(Now back the others)
- Pip: (He spotted the truck) The shortcut worked. The truck full of sheep is headed this way.
- Otis: Ok guys, just like I... I mean, just like Duke planned.
- Duke: Right! Uh, what exactly did I plan again?
- TImmy: Really?
- Sunset Shimmer: Oh brother.
- Trucker: (Sees a log in the road) Well, what the heck...
- Otis: (disguised) Congratulations, sir, I couldn't help but noticing driving by. Why, you've been selected as a finalist for "America's Next Top Truck Driver."
- Trucker: What, I've never heard of...
- Otis: (disguised) Well, it's on Thursday nights on a channel. Ok, out of the cab and let's see you strut that gut. Come on, let's do it to it.
- Trucker: [Chuckling]: Well, I'm a little... Ok, I guess. I actually got a designer evening gown in the glove compartment. It's not mine, its a friend's, he left it with me, I mean, he...
- Duke: (checks the truck) Aha!
(Sheep got scared)
- Tigger: Thought you got away from our old Duke, did ya?
- Sunset Shimmer: What do you got to say for yourselves now?
- Sheeps: Um... FETCH! (kicks balls out of the truck)
- Duke: Oh, please, are you kidding me? Like I'm gonna let you guys out of my sight just so I can chase a bunch of bouncy, colorful, irresistible...
- Timmy: Duke, resist.
- Duke: Oh, who am I kidding? [Barking] (Chases the balls)
- Sunset Shimmer: Duke, come Back! (Her, Timmy and the others went after them)
- Sheep 1#: Grab that motorbike, quick.
- Otis: Duke, what are you doing, where are the sheep?
- Duke: [Barks] The sheep?
- Sheep: (takes off on the bike) LOSER!!!!
- Otis: [Coughs] Come on, Duke, you can still catch 'em. We know you can.
- Duke: Nah, they're right Otis. I am a loser. I don't deserve to be called a sheepdog.
- Otis: No, don't talk like that, hey, hey, Duke, where you going?
- Duke: To the glue factory. Next time you see me, I'll be the back of a stamp.
- Pip: Wow, he really is a loser.
- Sunset Shimmer: Poor Duke.
- Otis: No... Come on, buddy, look, Pip, what, say something, any ideas?
- Pip: I hope he'll be one of those self-inheatsive stamps, those are cool.
- Tigger: Not helping.
- Pip: I just saying I don't want to lick him.
- Otis: Nobody's licking anyone. Look, you, Piglet, Tigger and Sunset get Duke and meet the rest of us at the train station. This is not over.
- Tigger: After that dog!
(Otis, Pooh and Timmy and got in the truck and took off)
- Trucker: Okey-doke, I'm fierce and I'm ready to work it. Here I am. [Laughs] Hello...Hello?
(Back at the Barnyard, the others hears Pig mumbling)
- Abby: What's the farmer doing to poor Pig?
- Wanda: Who Knows?
- Freddy: Listen to him, he's in horrible gargling agony.
- Farmer: I'll be right back sheep.
- Rabbit: Quick hide.
(The Farmer went back at his house)
- Abby: Come on, maybe we can save him.
(They barge in and sees Pig in a massage chair)
- Pig: Oh, hi, guys. Sweet massage chair, huh? I recommend the "Oggita, Oggita, Oggita" setting.
- Wanda: I though the farmer was treating you for the nervous woollies
- Pig: He is- Turns out you treat the nervous woollies with soothing chair massage.
(At the Train Station)
- Speaker: 5:15 to New Zealand now boarding on Track 29.
(The truck comes crashing in)
- Otis: Sheep, wait.
- Timmy: Don't get on that train.
(They fall over suitcases)
- Otis: Guys, Please, If you go, it'll destroy Duke.
- Sheep 1#: Too bad, Duke's an idiot.
- Sheep 2#: Yeah, and we're geniuses.
- Sheep 3#: I got 4150 on my S.A..T.s.
- Otis: No, No, I mean it will really destroy him.
- Pooh: He's heading for the glue factory right now!
- Sheep 2: Glue factory, Isn't that for horses?
- Otis: Never mind that, you gotta come back.
- Timmy: Me, Otis, and the others will do anything.
(Otis jumps on the rails)
(One of the sheep stops the trains)
- The Sheep: [Baaing] Anything?
- Pooh: Yes anything.
- Otis: You just have to make it look like Duke capture you.
(A few minutes later)
- Pip: Well, there's the glue factory, I told you I knew where it was.
- Duke: This isn't the glue factory. It looks like a train station.
- Sunset Shimmer: Uh, it's a Train station/Glue Factory.
- Duke: Guess I'll go check in.
- Pip: Yeah, you do that, I'll go find--(notices Pooh, Timmy Otis) OH NO!!!
- Otis: Ouch, we're being trashed about. Oh, the wound hooves of fury.
- Tigger: Duke, The sheep are giving Otis, Pooh and Timmy a beat-down.
- Duke: Say what?
- Otis: Ow, you wouldn't get away with this if our friend duke were here.
- Timmy: That would hurt in the morning.
- Duke: All right, sheep, Step away from the bear, kid and the cow.
- Sheep 1#: It's Duke, the Party is over.
- Sheep 2#: We're as good as captured.
- Sheep 3#: Especially if he finds us with this convenient rope.
(Duke doesn't get it)
- The Sheep: (sighs) ROPE!
(Duke ties them up)
- Otis: Wow, thanks, Duke. We couldn't have done it without you.
- Duke: You can say that again. But not for nothing, but you fellows really slow slow a guy down.
- Pip: Ok, that's it, hold me back, Let go, Let me go.
- Sunset Shimmer: Hey are you guys alright?
- Pooh: Yes, the sheep didn't really hurt us. They only pretend to beat us and get themselves captures under one condition.
- Piglet: What's that?
- Timmy: We have to be their servants for the rest of the day.
- Sunset Shimmer: Man.
- Tigger: Oh, Fiddlesticks.
(Later that evening back at the barnyard)
- Duke: So just to be clear, you admit that I outsmarted you with my superior brain power, right, sheep?
- Cosmo: Yes.
- Freddy: Sure, whatever.
- Peck: Mmm, sounds fine to me.
- Pig: Yeah, you really showed us.
- Duke: You guys seem different somehow. I can't quite put my paw on it.
(elsewhere Otis, Pooh, Timmy, and the other are serving the sheep)
- Otis: Come on, guys, I already cooked you a Authentic New Zealand banquet and dressed us in these stupid native clothes.
- Timmy: What more do you want?
- Sheep 1#: Less yapping, more festive kiwi folk dancing.
- Sheep 2#: Yeah, put your butt into it.
(They all did a wierd dance)
(As the sheep were laughing, Abby thinks of her uncle does a wierd dance)