|The Right Cow|
|Season 1, Episode 3b|
|Written by||LegoKyle14 & Magmon47|
Saving Mrs. Beady/Transcript
(Everyone was sitting around the campfire and Otis was telling a space story)
- Otis: So there I was, blasting my ship through hyperspace.
(Everyone was amazed)
- Timmy: This is getting intense
- Otis: Suddenly I was attacked, by a swarm of deadly space peanuts. I zig they zag.
- Pip: Dude I'm pretty sure there's no peanuts in space.
- Otis: There're probably cashews, I dont know, anyway...
- Pip: Where the cow find the money to get a spaceship?
- Otis: I sold my bottle cap collection , can I finish my awesome true space story?
- Peck: Yeah, Pip, quit interrupting. Tell us what happen next Otis?
- Freddy: I bet he was invaded by vicious brain eating aliens
- Pig: I never had brains , I bet its good
- Pooh: I bet he was the planet Junkion to hide from the peanuts
- Timmy: Maybe he going to marry someone.
- Sunset Shimmer: Did that happen Otis?
- Otis: Anyway, there I was, facing certain space doom...
- Pooh: Uh, Otis, I think we a problem!
- Freddy: OOH, A UFO, A UFO!
- Otis: I'm getting to that. Just then, a UFO appeared.
- Sunset Shimmer: No a real UFO!
- Tigger: Duck!
- Otis: Huh?
(The ship crashed)
- Peck: Huh?
- Freddy: It's aliens, they've found you Otis! They want revenge.
- Otis: It landed over there, Come on.
- Timmy: I hope its not Mark Chang again hiding from his ex wife.
(they look to the UFO and it opening very slow, a guy come up)
- Timmy: Mark?
(Otis walk to him)
- Otis: Excuse me...
(Then he got fled and jump over him)
- Bingo: Don't zap me, it wasn't my fault. I pressed all the right buttons.
- Otis: Whoa, whoa, whoa, no one's gonna zap you. It's ok, it's ok.
- Bingo: The computer froze. I mean, what was I supposed to do, I... Wait a Minute. Are you People... Animals?
- Pig: Yes, we earth animals. No harm you.
- Bingo: Ugh, what a relief. (takes off his helmet) I thought you were humans.
- Freddy: The alien's disguised himself as a monkey!
- Cosmo: Run for it!
(Freddy, Peck, and Cosmo ran away and screaming)
- Pip: So, do monkeys fling poop on your planet too?
- Otis: Pip, he not a alien, he's from Earth. He is a real animal test pilot, Awesome!
- Bingo: Oh yeah. It's a rich full life. The name's Bingo, test chimp number 657. Let me get this straight. There's no one around here but us animals?
- Otis: Yep, the farmer's at his sister's house in Pacoima. So... Just us. Except for those two, there cool.
- Timmy: Hey!
- Sunset Shimmer: We'll keep your secret.
- Bingo: Sweet. As we say in the space business...(howling)
- Pig: Ahhh, he's adorable. Wonder if he juggles.
- Tigger: Or he can bouns.
- Bingo: Say, cow guy. Got any grub around here? I'm been eating soy pellets for the last 36 days
- Otis: Bingo, our barnyard is your barnyard.
- Bingo: We'll keep that in mind. (thinking to himself)
- Timmy: What?
- Bingo: Oh, nothing.
(And The Dazzling watching them)
- Adagio Dazzle: Yes! The plan is working.
- Sonata Dusk: Well, every is going to space.
- Aria Blaze: Please, Sonata. Stop saying that?
(Back to the Barnyard)
(Bingo eating Lasagna of bananas)
- Bingo: Mmm... Who knew you could make Lasagna out of bananas?
- Otis: Please, have some more. Pig, Hungry space chimp over here, pronto.
- Pig: Oh, way ahead of you, Otis. I put extra termites in this time.
- Bingo: You rule, Porky.
(Duke comes in)
- Duke: I was told that there's a monkey that needs grooming.
- Otis: Right here Duke, give him the deluxe treatment.
- Duke: You got it. This may involve some licking.
- Bingo: Hold that thought, huh? A tire swing. Come to papa.
(Begins to swinging crazy)
- Abby: Monkey on Tire Swing, I'm In.
- Tigger: Make way!
- Timmy: Wait for me!
(they're swining and Bingo got off and landed on the table)
- Bingo: Otis, your barnyard is more fun than a barrel of me. I could really get use to this.
- Freddy: Die brain sucking alien.
- Cosmo: We found your weakness.
- Peck: Our earth form flu viruses will stop your reign of horror.
(They began to sneeze on him)
- Wanda: Quit sneezing on our guest.
- Bingo: Ok first, I'm not a alien. Second, all my flu shots are up to date. Moon this.
- Cosmo: (Screams) The Full moon is back!
- Peck: His story checks out.
- Freddy: We will not let our planet perish.
- Cosmo: We'll be back!
- Otis: You know, Bingo, you are more that welcome to stay if you want.
- Bingo: Really? What would I have to do?
- Duke: We only got one bylaw, Otis, Pooh and Sunset are the leaders, so they calls the shots.
- Bingo: Hold on Mcgruff. You expect a advance primate to take order from a girl, a bear, and a cow.
- Otis: (burps) Is there a problem with that?
- Bingo: Yeah, look, check out this keen, intelligent gaze. Size of brain case. And do I even have to mention my opposable thumbs?
- Abby: Otis and the other are advanced too, Bingo.
- Otis: Oh, no, don't...
- Abby: They're space explorers, just like you.
- Pip: Yeah, Otis, Tell him how you invented the space zamboni.
- Otis: Um... "Invent" is (He push Pip) such a strong word.
- Duke: And how you discovered the chewy nougat world caramel seven, huh?
- Otis: Yeah, that was... It was all sticky and nougaty and we have to eat our way out and stuff. Wow, look at the time. Well, gots to go.
- Bingo: Space Explorer, huh? (talks to Otis) Otis I misjudged you. Not only do I accept your offer to stay but I'm gonna make you...an official space cow.
- Otis: Space Cow? (spits out milk) Wow, what an honor.
- Pooh: Can me and Sunset be astronauts to?
- Bingo: Sure. All you gotta do is pass a simple evaluation. How's tomorrow morning 0700 sound?
- Sunset Shimmer: We can work with that.
- Otis: Sir, permission to fling our limbs in a happy dancing manner, sir?
- Bingo: Knock yourself out.
(the three are singing and excited)
(Late that night Bingo talked to the Dazzlings about Bingo's plan)
- Bingo: Contact Grils? Do you copy? (Chattering)
- Adagio Dazzle:(Voice) Yes, We're copy.
- Bingo: Good. My life as test chimp is over. Once I get rid of the pathetic, thumbles cow and his friends I'll be head honcho in this barnyard forever! And the rest is all yours.
(Bingo is monkey around)
- Sonata Dusk: (Voice) Quit monkeying around.
- Adagio Dazzle: (Voice) Quit it with these jokes.
- Bingo: Don't forget. Get recipe for banana lasagna. Oh, that's good stuff.
(the next morning, Otis Pooh and Sunset Shimmer are walking in slow motion)
- Bingo: Ooh, ooh, ah... Nice suits.
- Sunset Shimmer: Thanks.
- Bingo: All right, guys, let's light this banana.
- Freddy: We meet again, Brain eater.
- Cosmo: Yeah, everyone knows that an alien's head explodes when you play High-Decibel Polka Music.
- Freddy: That's right! Oom-Pa-Pa.
- Peck: You're doomed on the downbeat, and...
(they play High-Decibel Polka Music around him all day long, and than they got tired and black out)
- Bingo: You guys done?
- Freddy: Pretty much.
(The next scene , when set up the space ship)
- Bingo: What do you think, guys? She's all repaired and ready to go.
- Pooh: It's looks like is fixed.
- Sunset Shimmer: Quick question, Pooh. Why is Tigger and Rabbit are coming?
- Pooh: Cause's, they wants go to spaces with us.
- Rabbit: Yeah, I want to see the stars.
- Tigger: Yep. That's what Tiggers do's best.
- Bingo: Well, everything's ready? So we're on our way.
- Pip: Whoa, no way. Otis can't fly this thing, he can barely drive a stick.
- Otis: Pip, relax, it's just a simulated flight. I mean, you know, Bingo wouldn't put his top test team in any kind of danger. Plus, he's not working with Pooh's Arch enemies or someone is evil.
- Bingo: Simulated... Yeah, you took the words right out of my mouth. Oh, oh, oh, and by the way, one little thing. It's not!
(Bingo trapped the crew)
- Otis: What, hey, what's going on? We're trapped.
- Bingo: That's right, cud boy. I'm sending you into orbit. Course, that's no biggie for someone with your vast space experience.
- Tigger: I'm thinking, this test is all of a live!
- Pip: Well, that's I'm trying to tell you, Man!
- Otis: We were nice to you, We said you could stay with us. Some of us licked you. Why are you doing this?
- Bingo: Because I spent my whole life taking orders from humans. And I'm not start taking from you guys! But don't worry, my new partners and I will take care of the rest of your friends.
(Dazzlings came out)
- Adiago Dazzle: Hello. Miss us.
(Pooh, Rabbit and Tigger gasps)
- Sunset Shimmer: The Dazzling!
- Pip: Wait! Who's the The Dazzlings?
- Rabbit: The Dazzling are our arch emeries.
- Tigger: Don't worry guys, Pooh will take of care of this. Right, Pooh?
- Pooh: Flat.
- Tigger: I think we're in big trouble.
- Sonata Dusk: Well, than. Have a nice blast.
- Aria Blaze: Finally a good joke.
- Bingo: Nice! So... Ten, nine, other numbers, blast off.
(The rocket blasted off into space)
- Bingo: That is the last time w're ever gonna hear from otis and his gang the daring space Team.
- Abby: Bingo, what's going on?
- Pig: What happen to Otis and Pip?
- Timmy: Where's Pooh, Sunset, Rabbit and Tigger?
- Bingo: I send your leaders and their friends on a one way trip. You're all taking from us now.
- Adiago Dazzling: Yeah, so, get to work.
- Duke: What makes you think we're gonna obey you?
- Bingo: Oh, I don't know, maybe these.
(Showing his thumbs)
- Bingo: And if that's not enough, I also has an incriminating video of you walking and talking
- Pig: I put extra termites in this time.
- Duke: This may involve some licking.
- Pig and Duke: Kiss-up!
- Sonata Dusk: And this other video of Wanda and her idiot husband. Thus exposing the proof of..... (doing a Crocker impression) FAIRY GOD PARENTS!
- Wanda: Drat!
(cut to Otis, Pip, Pooh and others)
- Otis: I can't believe I let that backstabbing monkey and those evil girls do this to us. Still, It looks amazing up here.
- Sunset Shimmer: Yeah, It's looks beautiful out here.
- Pooh: Yeah.
- Tigger: Uh, guys, this is not a good time for watching something in space.
- Pip: Yeah, we're all gonna die, which should be in about 15 minutes!
- Otis: Pip, Pip, calm down. Remember, the responsible astronaut never panics.
- Tigger: It's everyone have some water?
- Sunset Shimmer: Why you need water, Tigger?
- Tigger: Cause' I'm want to sailed open sea.
- Pip: Well, we can soil ourselves. Than you can sailed the ship.
- Otis: Wiat a minute... Sailed, Ocean currents... Yeah, I got nothing.
- Tigger: Hey, Pip, you can eat these straps for us?
- Pip: Why, because I'm a mouse? That's such a stereotype. (Gnawing) hey, this is pretty good.
(Back on earth)
(Pip give him Banana and dose't liked it)
- Bingo: These Bananas are too ripe. Now, get me some that aren't.
- Adiago Dazzle: Give me Sandwich with cheese.
- Sonata Dusk: Oh, oh, oh, give me Tocco.
- Bingo: Yeah, get's these things too. And straighten out that tail.
(Bingo throw the bananas at Pip's head)
- Pig: Whoa, I hope that's Banana.
- Piglet: This is terrible.
- Wanda: Well, as lease this won't get worst.
(Timmy comes in with his's head up side down)
- Timmy: Oh, Wanda, Piglet, had you see any different about me?
- Wanda: Nope. that's worst.
- Piglet: Oh, Timmy, what happen to you?
- Timmy: Well, Piglet. Aria beat me up.
- Wanda: Oh, that's bad.
- Freddy: Your fate is sealed, alien.
- Peck: Everyone knows that earth water melts your kind.
- Cosmo: Yeah, have at You!
- Peck: Yeah!
(Peck throw water at Bingo and The Dazzlings)
- Sonata Dusk: Well, that's is a wet test.
- Adiago Dazzling: Ok, now you lost it.
- Bingo: How many times do I have to tell you jerks I am not an alien? Water has no effect on...
(Peck throw a bucket at him and he drop a video camera)
- Adiago Dazzling: Hey! You'll all had to pay for that.
- Timmy: Wanda, can you turn into a fire holes?
- Wanda: Are you gonna blast The Dazzlings?
- Timmy: Yep.
(Wanda turn into a Pink Fire holes, and she fires at The Dazzlings, also, Sonata drop her camera, too)
- Pig: Oh, look, video cameras.
- Abby: Hey, guys, look what else tire swings are good for. AI-YA-YA-YA!
(Abby puts Tire on Bingo and The Dazzlings)
(Back to Otis, Pooh and the others)
- Otis: Good work, Pip.
- Sunset Shimmer: Quick, turn on radio.
- Pooh: Okay.
(Pooh turns on the radio)
- Otis: Hello, can anyone hear me? Hello... Mayday...
(Back on Earth, They listening Otis's Voice on the radio)
- Otis (Voice): S.O.S., BFF, LOL, Roth I.R.A., PB&J!
- Peck: It's Otis and the others. Guys, how did you get inside this little box?
- Wanda: Peck, they're not in the box. That's a ra...
- Pig: Oh, give me that. You gotta push "Talk" Otis, Otis, how did you guys get inside this little box?
- Piglet: Pooh, where are you?
- Otis: Pig, Piglet, is that you guys? We're gonna need help landing this thing.
- Freddy: Don't cut the green wire.
- Sonata Dusk: They Dreaming. bingo knows about this space stuff.
- Bingo: Well, yeah. But I ain't talking.
- Freddy: Not the green wire!
- Cosmo: Green wire are sign of Bad thing happening.
- Timmy: Wait, Green wire is... Never mind.
(Back to Otis, The sign say "Danger")
- Otis: Looks like I'm gonna have to land this thing on my own.
- Sunset Shimmer: Hang on, everybody!
- Pooh: Oh, Bother....................!
(The Space ship is going too fast)
- Rabbit: Slow Down! Slow Down!
(Back on Earth)
- Otis (Voice): Barnyard, we have a problem. I can't hold it, we're breaking up, we're...
- Piglet: Oh, dear.
- Pig: Poor them.
- Freddy: They must have cut the green wire.
- Bingo: Serves them right for thinking a Cow, a bear, or a girl could do the job of a simian. Thumbs!
(they hit bucket at him, again)
- Adiago Dazzling: Here we go again.
(Cut back to them)
- Abby: Look, up in the sky.
(the space ship fly throw them and crash)
- Freddy: The Aliens have sent reinforcements!
- Pig: You know, that's really getting old.
(The Space Ship Door opens)
- Otis: The Cow and the others has landed.
(Everyone cheering and Whistling)
- Bingo: Good job, guys, you passed the evaluation. (Laughs) Sorry I bring these girls come over here.
- The Dazzlings: Hey!
- Bingo: Sorry, guys. Well, you knew I was just testing you guys, didn't you?
- Otis: Really?
- Sunset Shimmer: You know, We got a little test for four of you.
- Sonata Dusk: What is it, Dance?
- Tigger: No, no, it's harder it looks.
(They tie them up and put them in the rocket)
- Adiago Dazzling: This ain't over, Pooh, we're be back! Someday! You're all see!
- Bingo: Yeah! You are gonna wish you never...
- Timmy: Tigger, will you start the blast off?
- Tigger: Sure thing, Timmy. One, and the two, and... FIRE!
(Thy blast off)
- Bingo: Aw, it smells like wet cow in here.
- Tigger: Come back, anytime!
(Later that Night)
- Pip: So there we were, rocketing past the spumoni nebula.
- Tigger: Oh, what's next, what's next?
- Otis: Ok, you know there's no spumoni nebula, right?
- Pip: Stop interrupting. Suddenly, we were attacked by the break-dancing robots of shakeubootie 7.
- Otis: So there are six other shakeubooties, what?
- Pip: Who's telling the story?
- Otis: Uh, who's making stuff up?
- Pip: I know you are, but what am I?
- Otis: That doesn't even make sense.
(They got watered by Freddy and Cosmo)
- Otis: Guys...
- Cosmo: We're just checking.
- Freddy: Yeah, Can't be too careful.