This is how the Thomas & his friends are trapped and homesick (I want to Go Home) scene goes in Jimmy Neutron's Adventures of Journey Beyond Sodor.
[Thomas and the others arrive at the watertower where Hurricane is. They're quite tired and hot]
Scoop: Who knew working this hard could be thirsty work?
Thomas: [panting] You're... right... Scoop. This... Is... thirsty... work!
Frankie: That's what we've been trying to tell you, little tank engine. This really is the hottest place in town!
Ben Tennyson: [to the viewers] I love it when we get the song title in like that.
Cruz: Lightning and I have never worked this hard.
Lightning: That's nothing, Cruz. I repaved the whole of the road in Radiator Springs when I first crashed into there.
Lightning: Yes, yes, I did.
Hurricane: Wow! You must have worked very hard to do that!
Max Tennyson: [panting] That cooling hose made me feel hotter than ever! This is tiring and thirsty work! [removes his boots and socks, and starts drinking the sweat from his boots. With shocked and quite disturbed looks, Ben and Gwen quickly sit a distance from him.]
Jimmy Neutron: Ben, I do not know what's more disturbing; Dad's obsession with ducks, or your grandpa drinking his own sweat from his boots.
[He sits down on a tyre. Frankie gasps]
Frankie: Ben Tennyson, what on earth is your grandpa doing?!
Ben Tennyson: He's having a drink, Frankie, why?
Frankie: [Stern] That, Is noticeably against the hygiene code! [looks sternly at Max Tennyson, who is drinking the sweat from his other boot. He stops when he sees Frankie looking at him.]
Max Tennyson: What?
Frankie: [looks at Thomas] Well, little tank engine, in spite of.... that, [grimaces at Max, who is putting his boots and socks back on] you and your friends are doing a terrific job! Hurricane and I are very impressed.
[Thomas and his friends get back to work]
[Song: I Want to Go Home]
- Thomas: How much longer will we have to stay here?
- One more day, or a month, or a year?
- Far from everything we've ever known
- Lightning: Far away from the Island called Sodor
- Cruz: Far away from that Island called home
- Thomas: Where are you Annie and Clarabel?
- Have you been left in the shed?
- Or are you out on my branch line
- With some other engine instead?
- Jimmy Neutron: We miss all of our friends
- We miss hearing their names
- Gwen Tennyson: Percy and Toby and Gordon
- Thomas: It's strange but I even miss James
- I'm not joking, I even miss James
- Thomas: We wanted to have an adventure
- We wanted to wander and roam
- We wanted to see places we'd never seen
- Lightning: But now we just wanna go home
- Thomas: Tell me when do I get to go home?
- Max Tennyson: You're right, Thomas. We miss everyone on Sodor! We don't wanna be here forever! We DO want to go home!
- Gwen Tennyson: That's the spirit, Grandpa!
- Scoop: We're going home tonight!
- Cruz: All we wanna do is go back to Sodor
- Scoop: All we wanna do is get back to our friends
- Ben Tennyson: We don't wanna be stuck here forever and always
- In this hot house where work never ends!
- Thomas: We wanted adventure
- Jimmy Neutron: We wanted to roam
- Lightning: We wanted new places but now we want home!
- Thomas: I mean it, I have to go home
- Lightning: So lock up your gates with your skeleton key
- Max Tennyson: You can't make us stay where we don't wanna be
- Lightning: It's not right
- Scoop: it's not fair
- Thomas: This is no place for me...
- [Thomas notices a gap in a fence]
- Thomas: I want to, I need to, I have to be free to go home!
- [He heads off down the track through the gap in the fence]
- Thomas: I'll find my way home
- I'll make my way home
- It's time to go home
- I'm going home!
- [The track soon ends in a forest, and Thomas gets derailed.]