Tigger (voiced by the late Paul Winchell, later Jim Cummings) is an always happy and excited fellow and the only known member of the Tigger species. He is the third main character in the Pooh's Adventures series. Tiggers are striped and bouncing animals who live in the Hundred Acre Wood. Unlike Pooh Bears, they don't like honey, they prefer to eat popcorn, ice cream, and candies. Tigger is introduced in the book The House at Pooh Corner. In the book, he lives in the kangaroos' house, but in the cartoons he lives in a tree-house of his own. Tigger loves to bounce through the forest and to call everyone "Buddy". He also gives nicknames to some of his friends, like Rabbit, who he often calls "Long Ears". He believes Tiggers can do everything and describes almost every activity as "That's what Tiggers do best!". He often mispronounce words and sometimes create neologisms like "Tiggerific". In the LionKingHeart Fantasy Films projects, he is married to Bruma and has twin daughters Tiana and Danielle.
- In Pooh's Adventures of The Karate Kid, Tigger sometimes refers to Daniel LaRusso as "Danny boy".
- In Winnie the Pooh Meets Thumbelina, Tigger refers to Danny as "Danny boy", too.
- In the Winnie the Pooh/Pokémon movies, Tigger refers to Ash Ketchum as "Ashy boy".
- In Pooh's Adventures of Jetsons: The Movie, he sometimes refered Astro the Dog as "Astro boy".
- In Pooh's Adventures of Robin Hood, he onced refered Robin Hood as "Robby Boy".
- In Pooh's Adventures of The Rescuers, he onced refered Bernard as "Berny Boy".
- In Pooh's Adventures of Osmosis Jones, he sometimes refered Drix as "Drixy Boy".
- In Pooh's Adventures of Young Sherlock Holmes, he sometimes refered Watson as "Watsy-Boy".
- In Winnie the Pooh Meets Alakazam the Great, he sometimes refered Alakazam as "Aly-Boy".
- In Pooh's Adventures of The Good, The Bad, and the Huckleberry Hound, Tigger refers to Huckleberry Hound as "Hucky Boy".
- In Pooh's Adventures of The Three Caballeros, Tigger refers to Donald Duck as "Donald-Boy".
- In the Winnie the Pooh/Yogi Bear films, Tigger refers to Yogi Bear as "Yogi-Boy".
- In the Winnie the Pooh/Monster High films, Tigger refers to Frankie Stein as "Stitches", Draculaura as "Vampy-ira", .