Timothy Q. Mouse is a circus Mouse who is one of the characters in Dumbo. He was gathering circus peanuts when he started to hear the other elephants talking about Dumbo and his big ears and then he starts to feel sorry for him. After scaring the elephants, he goes to speak to Dumbo about how to make him famous. Later in the film, he discovered that Dumbo has the ability to fly with his ears and when they showed his new act at the circus, Dumbo soon became famous and Timothy became his agent.
- Timothy Q. Mouse met Simba and the Jungle Adventure crew in Simba, Timon, and Pumbaa's Adventures of Dumbo.
- Timothy Q. Mouse met Benny, Leo, Johnny, Rae and the El Arca Big Six in Benny, Leo and Johnny's Adventures of Dumbo.
- Timothy Q. Mouse met Yogi Bear and his friends in Yogi Bear's Adventures of Dumbo.
- Timothy Q. Mouse met the FT Squad in The FT Squad's Adventures in Dumbo.
- Timothy Q. Mouse will meet Winnie the Pooh and his friends in Winnie the Pooh Meets Dumbo.
- Timothy Q. Mouse will meet Ash Ketchum and his friends in Ash Ketchum Meets Dumbo.
- Timothy Q. Mouse met Thomas, Twilight and their friends (also along with Spike and Crysta) in Thomas and Twilight Sparkle meets Dumbo.
- Timothy Q. Mouse will meet Roary the Racing Car and his friends (also along with The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and CatDog) in Roary the Racing Car meets Dumbo.
- Timothy Q. Mouse will meet Theodore Tugboat and his friends (also along with Ten Cents, Big Mac, O.J., Top Hat, Warrior, Hercules, Sunshine and Captain Star) in Theodore Tugboat meets Dumbo.
- Timothy Q. Mouse will meet Littlefoot and his friends in Littlefoot's Adventures of Dumbo and will guest star in Littlefoot's later adventures after the movie.
- Timothy Q. Mouse met Danny and his friends in Danny's Adventures of Dumbo, where he and the crows joined the team.
- Timothy Q. Mouse made his first debut in Danny Meets the Hunchback of Notre Dame.
- Timothy Q. Mouse met Robin Hood and his friends in Robin Hood and Alice's Adventures of Dumbo. In the film, he was revealed to be Fievel's Uncle.